gnasher75

Robbie poll  

1,127 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for Robbie to go?

• Yes
    • No

hmfc_liam06
17 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Led the club to the worst result in their history. 

Hang your head in shame you useless ****. 

And our worst ever European exit.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feldylaird

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

allystrachan
2 minutes ago, dougal said:

The reason we're in this position was Budge's inability to sack Levein soon enough. We are in a fantastic position to be able to sack our manager and get in a replacement who would have 6 games to assess the current crop of imposters. He would then have the close season to get a squad to challenge for a top six spot next season. We've got to hope that Budge and whoever is advising her can see this. However I can't see it happening. But it really is a great time to do it.

Spot on! If he stays season ticket sales will have no chance. Bring someone in now, create a bit excitement in the last few games & get fans back on side.

Knowing Budge she will let RN finish the season & bring Cathro or Levein back. 

jambo-rocker

Neilson will never get the fans back on his side after that. The longer he stays, the more pissed off the fans will get.

SM Sheffield

Alloa in the League cup, Brora in the Scottish Cup, Birkirkara in his first spell in Europe, the Hibs game. Neilson’s cup record is diabolical. 

I don’t care if we are miles ahead in the league, the performances haven’t justified that lead we have been terrible nearly every week. There is no way Neilson should survive this absolutely no way. He has disgraced our club on multiple occasions. Get him out now

Father Tiresias
23 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I voted yes but actually now is not the time. The time was weeks ago.

The time in absolutely now! Get a new manager in and let him see the team for himself in the last few games.  This gives time to get his own men in over the summer and time for the Betfred Cup.

1 minute ago, SM Sheffield said:

Alloa in the League cup, Brora in the Scottish Cup, Birkirkara in his first spell in Europe, the Hibs game. Neilson’s cup record is diabolical. 

I don’t care if we are miles ahead in the league, the performances haven’t justified that lead we have been terrible nearly every week. There is no way Neilson should survive this absolutely no way. He has disgraced our club on multiple occasions. Get him out now

This.

Nail on head. Can't disagree with any of it.

22games nro

He is very lucky there are no fans as he would be left in no doubt what the feelings are.

‘by the way, just wanted to say well done to Brora, thought they played us like a fiddle and deserved the result.

also their stream and commentary team were very fair I thought, would put a few teams  to shame

anyway enough of that, close the door on your way out Robbie.

Just now, Father Tiresias said:

The time in absolutely now! Get a new manager in and let him see the team for himself in the last few games.  This gives time to get his own men in over the summer and time for the Betfred Cup.

Stop replying through anger. It is clouding your judgement.

InternationalJambo
1 minute ago, jambo191 said:

Absolute clueless in the lost match comments.

Just leave.

Got a link? or a quick summary? cheers mate

The Hogfather

I hate saying it, because he gave a lot for Hearts over the years and I don't doubt that he cares for the club very deeply. But it's just not good enough. He has to go.

We failed to act after the Livington 5-0 game which contributed to us ending up in the Championship.

There's an opportunity right now, with the league in the bag, to get Alex Neil or McInnes in.

22games nro
3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Looks neck and neck so far. Could go either way.

First time I’ve laughed tonight 👍

3 minutes ago, jambo-rocker said:

Neilson will never get the fans back on his side after that. The longer he stays, the more pissed off the fans will get.

Yep, he's done. There's no way back for him now. The board would be wise to realise this fact 

He now has the cup double up

Worst ever European result against a team of Maltese plumbers!

Worst ever Scottish Cup result against a team of posties, joiners and electricians!

He's a shambles, an absolute shambles. Something stinks at the Club..we can start with the coaching team. Just read Jordan Roberts comments about being able to play with freedom at Motherwell. There's a starting point

Jambo Hoggie

Can’t defend that. Worst result in the clubs history. Well done Neilson ya tit. I reckon he’s fell out with players and won’t play for him

Edited by Jambo Hoggie

Just now, Thomaso said:

He now has the cup double up

Worst ever European result against a team of Maltese plumbers!

Worst ever Scottish Cup result against a team of posties, joiners and electricians!

Treble with pumped out the League Cup at Alloa...

2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I hate saying it, because he gave a lot for Hearts over the years and I don't doubt that he cares for the club very deeply. But it's just not good enough. He has to go.

Heard the same about Levein 

Just now, gedster said:

Treble with pumped out the League Cup at Alloa...

Not forgetting 2 up against our Derby rivals who went on to win the cup!

He's going nowhere, he cares too much about himself.  Spends more time buying fancy suits than working on the basic principles of management.

Thinking back, remember when he made Ozturk captain and then tried to empty him, absolutely clueless.

jambo-rocker
4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Yep, he's done. There's no way back for him now. The board would be wise to realise this fact 

Correct. Just because Budge has a good relationship with him is not a justifiable reason any more.

He should go and we all want him out. But in a time when finances are tight and still no sense of when fans are allowed back in, the board will not be keen to pay three coaches off only 8 months into their contract.

15 minutes ago, 151 said:

As soon as he is off the bus later, gone.

If I was the bus driver I would be leaving them all up there.

There's no way back after this, not a chance, he has to go, we've been brutal for months, but now hit rock bottom, just go Robbie ffs

InternationalJambo
6 minutes ago, Super_Hans said:

We failed to act after the Livington 5-0 game which contributed to us ending up in the Championship.

There's an opportunity right now, with the league in the bag, to get Alex Neil or McInnes in.

Spot on

LarrysRightFoot

There are some results you can come back from and there’s some you can’t. 

He wasn’t universally accepted back in the first place and the football this season hadn’t helped his cause. He won’t come back from this. Keeping him on will only delay the inevitable and cause the club even more damage. 

14 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

But, but, but 16 points clear. :rolleyes:

GTF Neilson.

....'and performing well' 🙄

TyphoonJambo
Just now, hearts00 said:

He should go and we all want him out. But in a time when finances are tight and still no sense of when fans are allowed back in, the board will not be keen to pay three coaches off only 8 months into their contract.

Time for the benefactor to make a real impact.  We can't have these clowns drag us straight back down next year. That's false economies

InternationalJambo
6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Correct. I would even be described as a "happy clapper" to some, always look for the positives when things are going bad but that tonight was the straw that broke the camels back. It is clear to see the players don't have a scooby what the game plan is. What are we doing in training?

6 minutes ago, gedster said:

He's a shambles, an absolute shambles. Something stinks at the Club..we can start with the coaching team. Just read Jordan Roberts comments about being able to play with freedom at Motherwell. There's a starting point

Nailed it.

The team have obviously downed tools and not playing for him, disguised by the fact that the championship is so poor.

Get rid, and I am sure a few players will quickly rediscover their form.

2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

A thousand people not paying season tickets and that's maybe your compensation for the coaches.....or we keep them lose the thousand and keep everything crossed that things change.....only giving the thousand as an example obviously

Just now, LarrysRightFoot said:

There are some results you can come back from and there’s some you can’t. 

He wasn’t universally accepted back in the first place and the football this season hadn’t helped his cause. He won’t come back from this. Keeping him on will only delay the inevitable and cause the club even more damage. 

Exactly, No way back!

I always thought these threads were secretly implemented by the Mods to weed out interlopers......

I voted Yes by the way.

I'm right Mods?

merseyjambo
1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Nailed it.

The team have obviously downed tools and not playing for him, disguised by the fact that the championship is so poor.

Get rid, and I am sure a few players will quickly rediscover their form.

Does that sound like the Levein comment about McDonald - he needs to learn how to track back.

Mans a clown

We lost game after game under Stendel but you could see a game plan. You could see what he was trying to do and it was exciting!

This is torture, it’s slow, it’s dull, we aren’t developing youngsters and we are losing to part time teams.

Time to go

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

Correct. I would even be described as a "happy clapper" to some, always look for the positives when things are going bad but that tonight was the straw that broke the camels back. It is clear to see the players don't have a scooby what the game plan is. What are we doing in training?

Listening to tunes 🎧 

kingantti1874
Just now, Leisham38 said:

We lost game after game under Stendel but you could see a game plan. You could see what he was trying to do and it was exciting!

This is torture, it’s slow, it’s dull, we aren’t developing youngsters and we are losing to part time teams.

Time to go

it wasn’t exciting getting pumped week in week out. 

Budge will look at it this way: we've won the league and nearly won the cup. He's achieving what he's supposed to and you can't sack a manager for one result.

She doesn't do nuance and she never learns. She'll wait for him to **** up next season first.

6 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

We've done this dance already with Levein, look where we are now.

I agree that RN should resign immediately,  but I still can't help remembering that he left a Premiership team to take up his current position. I don't  doubt his love of the club, but that isn't enough of a reason to stay in post, Robbie out!