gnasher75

Robbie poll  

1,127 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for Robbie to go?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I always thought that you seemed a bit Celtic minded right enough, Gin. :(

Aye, I don’t really mind rangers either. As long as one or the other wins I’m chipper enough. Heads a shambles at OF games though. 

Edited by GinRummy

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feldylaird

• GinRummy

• Thomaso

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

colinmorewasgash
2 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Hopefully Savage is on the phone to Alex neil as we speak.

More chance Budge would bring levein back than that happening.

17 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I always thought that you seemed a bit Celtic minded right enough, Gin. :(

Funnily enough I had the other side in mind.

Just now, feldylaird said:

Aye both of them

So you’ve only got two mates and the three of you agree that Neilson should stay? That’s the story aye?

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So you’ve only got two mates and the three of you agree that Neilson should stay? That’s the story aye?

You are like a horrible rash. Robbo once referred to one of our worst ever managers as 'Thrush'. Puts me in mind of you.

1 minute ago, feldylaird said:

You are like a horrible rash. Robbo once referred to one of our worst ever managers as 'Thrush'. Puts me in mind of you.

Nothing will deflect from the fact that either you’re a Hibs fan or you were lying that 100% of your mates want Robbie to continue. The fact you’re resorting to insults doesn’t bother me a bit. In fact I quite like it. 

Jeffros Furios
9 minutes ago, feldylaird said:

Slavering Hibs welt.

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Nothing will deflect from the fact that either you’re a Hibs fan or you were lying that 100% of your mates want Robbie to continue. The fact you’re resorting to insults doesn’t bother me a bit. In fact I quite like it. 

I'm sure you do, which brings us back to my first suggestion for you to get a life. Apparently a 'good poster'. 😳

20 minutes ago, feldylaird said:

Funnily enough I had the other side in mind.

WTF!! You seriously want Neilson to continue ... he heart is already ripped right out the club, and you, and your mates, want him to continue. What is this, blind faith or some type of sordid cult 

Everyone’s entitled to their own point of view, fair enough, but if someone stuck an axe in someone else, in full view of you, and you ended up in court and tried to make excuses for it ... well, you get my drift 😡

5 minutes ago, feldylaird said:

I'm sure you do, which brings us back to my first suggestion for you to get a life. Apparently a 'good poster'. 😳

I know, was quite flattered at that. Anyway here’s the rub, you’ve been caught out telling lies on the internet. No hearts fan has himself and 100% of his mates wanting robbie to stay. 

I know you don’t like polls but to emphasise the point, if we were to start a poll that said - Do you and 100% of your mates want Robbie to continue yes/no. The only people ticking yes are hibs fans and fibbers. So which is it, did you tell a wee fib or are you a hibs fan?

Geoff Kilpatrick

I honestly can't believe he wasn't sacked immediately after the final whistle a few hours ago. It's gobsmacking.

David McCaig
11 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I honestly can't believe he wasn't sacked immediately after the final whistle a few hours ago. It's gobsmacking.

Wait until you read his latest comments to the BBC!!

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, David McCaig said:

Wait until you read his latest comments to the BBC!!

Oh I've read them. My only conclusion is that lockdown has screwed with his mental health.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Then you remember it’s Budge in charge and they’ll all be round her house having a cosy game of scrabble (Neilson struggling with words of more than three letters).

19 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I know, was quite flattered at that. Anyway here’s the rub, you’ve been caught out telling lies on the internet. No hearts fan has himself and 100% of his mates wanting robbie to stay. 

I know you don’t like polls but to emphasise the point, if we were to start a poll that said - Do you and 100% of your mates want Robbie to continue yes/no. The only people ticking yes are hibs fans and fibbers. So which is it, did you tell a wee fib or are you a hibs fan?

You missed out the 3rd category ... the delusional ... must also be a fair few of them around 

38 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

People like you are why Donald Trump was President of the US

6 minutes ago, feldylaird said:

People like you are why Donald Trump was President of the US

So Trump got to be president of America because I worked out you were talking shite on a football forum? Deep.

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So Trump got to be president of America because I worked out you were talking shite on a football forum? Deep.

Do you have a gun and shout "hell yeah"

You trump supporter you 😂

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So Trump got to be president of America because I worked out you were talking shite on a football forum? 

You're all over the shop GinRummy. Fire in with your prolific posting on this forum. Fire in with your belief that anyone you don't agree with/understand isn't as big a Hearts fan as you.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

It’s the “mates” bit that’s the giveaway.

Wasn't quite sure which thread to post this in as there are quite a few currently on the go which clearly show the hearts fans passion and pain regarding the current situation. 

If you played for a team where the current management played a style of football that most of the team didn't like along with poor tactics and training etc, how do you get your manager out? 

Usually it's poor performances from the players that generally include not taking chances, poor passing in the final third, not making runs where you should blah blah blah!

But I can't help thinking that if that's the case, if I play brilliantly, make good runs, good passes and show good attitude I get my move out and most likely to a bigger team and bigger salary.

Also this should be the manager's team talk, if you don't like my style of play either show desire to get that move or you're dropped.

Unfortunately we seem to have shipped out most of our young players to take their place for players with no desire to improve.

Ultimately if the manager can't provide the spark to get the most out the players then he should be relieved of duties.

The fact the manager has signed a few of these players doesn't help his cause.

This must be even tougher for a player that loves Hearts. Do you take the poor performance and the knowledge that being part of a team that loses teams like Alloa, QotS and Brora along with the other disappointing performances throughout the season that will affect your affiliation with the fans to get the current manager out thinking it's the best for the club or do you rise above all the sh!t that's going on and do your best?

Maybe Ann is giving a two fingers to the players who aren't giving their best.

Unfortunately the past decisions have not bought her any leeway with too much time for Levein and also listening to too much of his advice.

Due to what's happened, I believe the time has come for RN to be relieved of duties as too much damage done and fans not on side.

The toughest question should be is who do we keep? Are players this poor or are they just playing poor to get RN out?

If so do we move on as attitude all wrong and they need to realise what is required pulling on a Hearts strip... 100% effort and a personal pride of just giving your best on the park?

Moving forward, not sure who is the best manager but by God, I hope he demands that 100% effort and is not afraid to put in youngsters but also look to improve players, something we've not done regularly for a while.

Hopefully the board get the next decision right, I'm not religious but I'm praying they do... We need a change in luck!

Graham Thomson
20 minutes ago, Pete McGee said:

Wasn't quite sure which thread to post this in as there are quite a few currently on the go which clearly show the hearts fans passion and pain regarding the current situation. 

If you played for a team where the current management played a style of football that most of the team didn't like along with poor tactics and training etc, how do you get your manager out? 

Usually it's poor performances from the players that generally include not taking chances, poor passing in the final third, not making runs where you should blah blah blah!

But I can't help thinking that if that's the case, if I play brilliantly, make good runs, good passes and show good attitude I get my move out and most likely to a bigger team and bigger salary.

Also this should be the manager's team talk, if you don't like my style of play either show desire to get that move or you're dropped.

Unfortunately we seem to have shipped out most of our young players to take their place for players with no desire to improve.

Ultimately if the manager can't provide the spark to get the most out the players then he should be relieved of duties.

This must be even tougher for a player that loves Hearts. Do you take the poor performance and the knowledge that being part of a team that loses teams like Alloa, QotS and Brora along with the other disappointing performances throughout the season that will affect your affiliation with the fans to get the current manager out thinking it's the best for the club or do you rise above all the sh!t that's going on and do your best?

Unfortunately the past decisions have not bought her any leeway with too much time for Levein and also listening to too much of his advice.

Due to what's happened, I believe the time has come for RN to be relieved of duties as too much damage done and fans not on side.

The toughest question should be is who do we keep? Are players this poor or are they just playing poor to get RN out?

If so do we move on as attitude all wrong and they need to realise what is required pulling on a Hearts strip... 100% effort and a personal pride of just giving your best on the park?

Moving forward, not sure who is the best manager but by God, I hope he demands that 100% effort and is not afraid to put in youngsters but also look to improve players, something we've not done regularly for a while.

Hopefully the board get the next decision right, I'm not religious but I'm praying they do... We need a change in luck!

Good post 👍👍

6 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

McInness will be our new new manager.   I would prefer Neil.  Robbie Neilson can get to ****.

Would take McInness 👍

Neilson is a dead man walking. 
His problem is that he tries to overthink a game that is fundamentally fairly simple at our level. 
Our problems are ingrained and run much deeper than who the manager is. 
Billy Davies and Michael Stewart recognised the problems but it’s much easier to shoot the messenger than listen to them if you think the messenger is a bit of a dick. 

Stewart MacD
4 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

He should have walked straight after the Brora match, but I suppose he wants a payout if he's sacked.

2 hours ago, Last Laff said:

McInness will be our new new manager.   I would prefer Neil.  Robbie Neilson can get to ****.

I agree but don’t think  McInnes will be our next manager tho But Who knows 🤷‍♂️

Edited by One five

SomethingAboutObua

Are there any rumours or suggestions we're changing anything? or are the club still planning no changes besides another squad rebuild?

Polls such as this are not representative of the tens of thousands of Hearts fans, the vast majority of whom are never anywhere near Kickback.

I've voted randomly using an eenie-meenie-miney-mo process.

Hope that helps.

8 hours ago, Jarhead said:

Neilson is a dead man walking. 
His problem is that he tries to overthink a game that is fundamentally fairly simple at our level. 
Our problems are ingrained and run much deeper than who the manager is. 
Billy Davies and Michael Stewart recognised the problems but it’s much easier to shoot the messenger than listen to them if you think the messenger is a bit of a dick. 

Well put, especially the last paragraph. Forgot about all that.

Can i just say that is crazy that the club is hanging Robbie out to dry.  He has a 3 year contract and everyone knows he wont survive much longer. He should be placed on gardening leave with immediate effect. He has made some really bad decisions in his short managerial career. left us for some pish we club in England when we where 3rd. Then left Dundee UTD after promotion which is nuts to come back and stay managing in the championship....crazy way to operate and gain respect in the football world. 

His methods clearly don't work and the players are not on board....why keep him in this difficult position and have him do interviews after games only fuelling anger amongst us fans? 

He is a good guy and should be removed for everyone's sake. The current owner is no making a complete ass of everything. She also needs to step down asap.

Sad times........

ford donald
5 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Please just leave. 

Him and Budge seem to be  living on a another planet,everyone including caring ex Hearts players are saying how bad our team is, it really is a shambles,have they no pride!?

Bad Religion
9 hours ago, Last Laff said:

I’d prefer Neil also but would be happy enough with McInnes. 

Get him in this week. 

Jambof3tornado
10 hours ago, Pete McGee said:

Its not luck we need a change in, its those running the club that must change. Budge has to hand over the reigns ASAP,she has already tarnished her saviour of Hearts image with her antics regarding Levein. She isnt learning from her mistakes and continues to run the footballing side of the club very badly.

Having just read Robbie's take on yesterday I can't believe that he seems to think that the problems with Hearts play have only been in the last five days.

Yes we have had two shocking performances and results but what has he been watching for most of the season.

Even if he doesn't have the players he wants for next season his failure to get anything resembling an acceptable run of performances is woeful.

With the exception of a few games earlier in the season and the away game to Raith we have struggled.

Let's face it we are really trying hard to blow winning this lead in the league and although it is unlikely that we won't still win it I am really beginning to wonder how and when we will get our next win.

Our next game is away to Dunfermline and with our form then I really don't expect a win.

We then have Alloa at home, Morton away, ICT at home before the final match of the season away to Raith.

For us to blow it then we would virtually have to lose every game and Dundee would have to win all of their but who would bet against it with our form at the moment.

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Its not luck we need a change in, its those running the club that must change. Budge has to hand over the reigns ASAP,she has already tarnished her saviour of Hearts image with her antics regarding Levein. She isnt learning from her mistakes and continues to run the footballing side of the club very badly.

Unfortuantely this is so very true and her stubborness gets in the way of her seeing this and making the proper changes to put things right.

It's her way or no way.

Her team are full of people that only say YES ANN.

2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Having just read Robbie's take on yesterday I can't believe that he seems to think that the problems with Hearts play have only been in the last five days.

Yes we have had two shocking performances and results but what has he been watching for most of the season.

Even if he doesn't have the players he wants for next season his failure to get anything resembling an acceptable run of performances is woeful.

With the exception of a few games earlier in the season and the away game to Raith we have struggled.

Let's face it we are really trying hard to blow winning this lead in the league and although it is unlikely that we won't still win it I am really beginning to wonder how and when we will get our next win.

Our next game is away to Dunfermline and with our form then I really don't expect a win.

We then have Alloa at home, Morton away, ICT at home before the final match of the season away to Raith.

For us to blow it then we would virtually have to lose every game and Dundee would have to win all of their but who would bet against it with our form at the moment.

I could see us beating or drawing with Alloa but that’s about it.

It really is scary how far we have fell 

1 minute ago, theshed said:

I could see us beating or drawing with Alloa but that’s about it.

It really is scary how far we have fell 

I wouldn't even put money on that happening.

2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yeah I get you. I know the recent decisions have been poor. 

By a change in luck, I mean in the context of picking the next manager. You're not guaranteed success with a manager just because he's had success in the past.

But definitely changes from board room, manger, coaching, players and youngsters coming through.

I can't believe her stubbornness/arrogance ( not sure what it is) just now.

jamtartally

A leave for me - he should have left after the Scottish Cup game. As should have Levein after the 5-0 Livi game. Just please employ a manager with a bit more of experience not some experiment