*** Official Brora Rangers v Heart of Midlothian Match Day Thread ***

kila

I said i wouldn't be back a few weeks ago unless Robbie went.  I don't care if we win 10-1 i will 100% not be back to watch this pish

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Francis Albert

• Harry Potter

• neilnunb

Cancelling my FOH if we lose this. Budge is a businesswoman and will only listen to money. She only sacked Levein because people threatened to stop paying their subs and stopped going to games. Nothing else worked.

I won't have our club turned into a laughing stock by these clowns.

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

Frear for Kastaneer is a must. If not.....a discarded shopping trolly for Kastaneer.

Thought I had seen it all with Frear but Kastaneer takes shite to new levels. 

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

Yep but he is not in the team yet 

“knocking on the door though”

He's got a good delivery as well.

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Glad McEneff had a shot there otherwise I'd have forgotten he was playing.

McEneff should be have been a good signing for us. Signed as an energetic box to box midfielder, but it has not taken long for our coaches to set him back. Players do improve at our club and this has been going on for years. We are trying to be Man City with Elgin City standard players.

heatonjambo

I will admit it

i kind of wnt us to get beat if it gets rid off the sh1tsow of our management team

lucky to be only 1 doen

42 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Well, folk moaning about no excitement might be happy. 

This tie just got way more exciting and entertaining than it should be. 

Fffs, hit a ****ing shot!!!!!! 

7 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

I don’t think they are. These players are garbage. Their attitude stinks. 5 players got a chance in the team to make an impact tonight. They can’t be arsed. 
Players like Mceneff, Halkett Kastaneer and White have all miskicked the ball so far. The can’t actually even kick a ball properly. 
The clown in the dugout actually coaches players and makes them worse.  
Im sick and tired of watching us play. 

1 minute ago, flem said:

Budge won't sack them. 

She feking better or I’m done along with a good few others I’d bet

4 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I’ll just tell people we got knocked out by Rangers.

As George Costanza states

”it’s not a lie if you believe”

😅

22games nro
Just now, Sertse said:

Cancelling my FOH if we lose this. Budge is a businesswoman and will only listen to money. She only sacked Levein because people threatened to stop paying their subs and stopped going to games. Nothing else worked.

Won’t cancel ever, but maybe FOH , should bank the money till things change ?

alwaysthereinspirit
1 minute ago, Silverwolf said:

On a lighter note, is the rampant lion in the Brora emblem look more like a Siamese cat?

Maybe it is a rampant Siamese cat.

BRAVEHEART1874

may aswell go back to resorting to the odd berra hoofs might even create more chances ;)

3 minutes ago, Queensland Jambo said:

All this chat about Robbie not being able to get his ideas across.

At best, he doesn't have any ideas.

More likely, he has bad ideas and is getting them across (see McEneff for example, who has become significantly worse in 8 weeks)

Sadly true. McEneff and Gnando both appear to have gotten worse since arriving.

It’s genuinely sad. Emotionally sad. 

Been like this for so long now. I don’t recognise these lads as Hearts players though. 

There’s zero humility and they’ve lost the honesty and graft I’ve always loved about Hearts. 

However pish we’ve been during my my time as a Hearts fan. Even when the team was flooded with Lithuanian lads. We’ve always shown grit and there’s been an edge to the team. 

It’s gone - vanished. There’s none of that any more and I don’t know what it would take to get it back. 

No Idle Talk

Kastaneer subbed at HT against a non league team. He is never a footballer. He could actually be the worst player I've ever seen in a Hearts jersey. 

11 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Absolutely. It would perhaps be the worst result ever. 

You can take out the word "perhaps".

7 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Dick Gordon sounds like he is loving our predicament. Don't give him a chance to gloat Hearts ffs!

He is a **** Smarmy *******.

underwaterwoodwelder
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Hahahahaha that made me laugh 👍🏽

How wrong I'm I lol.

I'm so so embarrassed..

SomethingAboutObua

Relying on Liam Boyce to bail us out. Pathetic.

If the 5 year plan arseshit stuff was actually working, we should have half a team of youth players playing this and being able able beat them. We've got Andy Irving who won't sign on any longer. **** the club for the last 3 years man. 

Potentially getting put out both cups to Brora and Alloa in the same season doesn't speak to a competent manager. 

We're having the same issues in the final third where we're A.) Not creating enough chances and B.) not converting the few that we are. 

I'm really depressed thinking about next season because I don't see things changing. I need to be able to see hope when I look at this team and I'm not getting it. Neilson is going to go out in the summer and sign a bunch of Bozanic's (28 year olds with nothing careers) pushing out the youngsters and giving the poor sod who invariably has to fix this mess an absolutely torrid time.

Budge needs to act in the summer. She won't. But she needs to. Surely, JJ can at least see this isn't normal. A Hearts team should be able to have enough quality in it to beat wee teams and look good doing it. If JJ & Savage can look at the shite being served up at first team level and give it a thumbs up, I'm deeply worried. 

Ron Burgundy

Maybe Budge is trolling Hearts on the request of her other half, brother and nephew. 

Is there another whip round due for a bouquet. ?

Just now, Sertse said:

Drastic times req drastic actions. Lose tonight and I won't put another pound into the club until these charlatans are removed from the club and that includes Budge. 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Hes nuts but not Hibs , plenty of them on this thread though. You are usually good with the hobbit spotting too

👍

I'll do better, sadj.

If we lose tonight,  who's up for a protest down the plaza?

With any luck,  we'll get Neilson sacked and delay the lifting of restrictions so I don't have to go back to games 

feedtheroman2
4 minutes ago, Skinny Milinkovic said:

I expected Brora to park the bus but good on them for taking the game to Hearts - they've played some good, attacking football. As for Hearts, the less said the better I think. Pass pass pass, absolutely no urgency or creativity. I don't remember a Hearts side with less attacking threat that this current one. Even in the days of Juanma, Gomis, Sow etc, you fancied us to score, but now, I really struggle to see where the goals are going to come from. There is no chance of Robbie being sacked if we lose, mainly because we are winning the league at a canter, but something needs to change. A sold-out tynie next season will not accept this tripe.

This.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Ffs mate almost everyone on the thread is saying it how it is. The only people trolling is anyone still looking to accept this pish 

No need to be annoying posters. Criticism of the team is one thing. 

Pretty sure its against forum rules 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Tbf...Brora are a quality team. Didnt they recently sign a postman?

Unsure, but he's delivering tonight.