Budge Speaks

Sertse

Guest ToqueJambo
24 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Sibbick epitomises everything that is lacking in the team. 

Sibbick played two games 🤣 One a draw against St J that needed a last minute equaliser from Clare. Oh by the way we had Robbie Neilson stye 61% possession in that game but only 9 shots to St J's 16, which is not very Neilson like.

He was outstanding in his 70 or so minutes vs Rangers I'll give you that. The nearest thing we've had to Haring since he got injured.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

• Bazzas right boot

• Gambo

11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Stendel clearly. 

Cheers for clearing that up.

Edited by Gambo

9 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He’s been on the bench for 3 of their last 6 matches Bongo.

I liked Sibbick and he looked a player v Rangers......but let’s not go overboard with the comments on him for his handful of performances for Barnsley so far this season. 

You’re using the guy to once again attempt to give Stendel some leverage.....how about you give us a rundown of how Langer and Avdijaj are getting on ?

What's their not to be impressed about 😂the fact he was in Belgium yet has came back and is playing in a team, that is challenging to get into the premier league 😂

I could name Clare, Moore, Henderson, Bozanic, Irving just in Stendel's short time at Hearts. 

Take Stendel out the picture and let's focus on Robbie, name one player that he has improved?. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Cheers for clearing that up, as earlier you said they were dealt the same hand.

I said they were both dealt a tough hand for different reasons and if people thought Stendel deserved more time surely Neilson should, too, especially as - and you keep glossing over this fact - Neilson is doing his job. 

Just be honest, if we had a different manager who had done Neilson's job so far this season, everyone would be happy to give him time. The dislike for Neilson is something else considering he's by far the best manager we've had in the league since JJ's second spell.

10 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He’s been on the bench for 3 of their last 6 matches Bongo.

I liked Sibbick and he looked a player v Rangers......but let’s not go overboard with the comments on him for his handful of performances for Barnsley so far this season. 

You’re using the guy to once again attempt to give Stendel some leverage.....how about you give us a rundown of how Langer and Avdijaj are getting on ?

How about you give me the rundown on Frear and Roberts, oh and Wighton?. 

The fact we were even linked to a player like Avdijaj spoke volumes. 

He brought in Langer but he certainly wasn't his first choice. 

And hasn't been backed the same way Neilson has and was. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

What's their not be impressed about 😂the fact he was in Belgium yet has came back and is playing in a team, that is challenging to get into the premier league 😂

I could name Clare, Moore, Henderson, Bozanic, Irving just in Stendel's short time at Hearts. 

Take Stendel out the picture and let's focus on Robbie, name one player that he has improved?. 

Kingsley - no club, training with Falkirk then talked about in Scotland terms. Wighton - derided by fans then club gets stick for letting him go. Halkett - shite now slightly less shite. Berra - bomb scare to slightly less of a bomb scare. Irving - first team regular and far more assertive in games than before. Walker - from fans slagging him off to fans wanting him on from the start in every game. Boyce - not top scorer to top scorer. Ginnelly - going nowhere at Preston to cup final hero (almost). Gnando - had never scored against Raith to a two-goal vs Raith striker. Jason Roberts - Championship player to Premiership player.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Mate , put me on ignore because I'm not taking anyone seriously when 4 words in they resort to emoticons.

Sibbick has everything currently lacking in the team , pace, power , athleticism. 

But wait, here's a load of meaningless f kn stats. 

But wait, more, he was "outstanding" & "The nearest thing we've had to Haring since he got injured."

You must be schitzophrenic as well as being a total f kn bore. 

He had it in one game, yes. Do you really judge players on one appearance? Makes sense given how quickly some are written off on here.

Edited by ToqueJambo

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I said they were both dealt a tough hand for different reasons and if people thought Stendel deserved more time surely Neilson should, too, especially as - and you keep glossing over this fact - Neilson is doing his job. 

Just be honest, if we had a different manager who had done Neilson's job so far this season, everyone would be happy to give him time. The dislike for Neilson is something else considering he's by far the best manager we've had in the league since JJ's second spell.

Neilson isn't a unknown to the club and knows Hearts, and for him to come out with the comments he did re we can't expect to win every game really Robbie, it's the championship not the Scottish Premiership have a word. 

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Kingsley - no club, training with Falkirk then talked about in Scotland terms. Wighton - derided by fans then club gets stick for letting him go. Halkett - shite now slightly less shite. Berra - bomb scare to slightly less of a bomb scare. Irving - first team regular and far more assertive in games than before. Walker - from fans slagging him off to fans wanting him on from the start in every game. Boyce - not top scorer to top scorer. Ginnelly - going nowhere at Preston to cup final hero (almost). Gnando - had never scored against Raith to a two-goal vs Raith striker. Jason Roberts - Championship player to Premiership player.

And you see an improvement in all these players yeah for the level we are playing at?. 

Wrong.

Look at Championship winning season and reactions of fans, to this season in a Championship we are going to win, and fans reactions.

Why do you think there is a difference and a dislike of Neilson?

Ivanauskas/fax machine= Scottish Cup Winners and 2nd in league(with a Rangers and Hibs).

P.Sergio = Scottish Cup winner.

Are both better and more successful  Hearts managers than Championship winning Neilson (knocked out of Europe by waiters) imo.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Wrong.

Look at Championship winning season and reactions of fans, to this season in a Championship we are going to win, and fans reactions.

Why do you think there is a difference and a dislike of Neilson?

Ivanauskas/fax machine= Scottish Cup Winners and 2nd in league(with a Rangers and Hibs).

P.Sergio = Scottish Cup winner.

Are both better and more successful  Hearts managers than Championship winning Neilson (knocked out of Europe by waiters) imo.

I said in the league. Neilson has been our most consistent manager in the league since JJ's second spell. It's an actual fact. 

14 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Kingsley has given away two pens this season and haven't seen him strike a ball anywhere near what he did in the game against Dundee at home, so that's the first one. 

Wighton an another player to criticise the club 🤔 I wonder. 

Halkett are you having a laugh 😂 the guy is an animal and should of been sent of for his attempt to rugby tackle dapo mebude, wrestling is more his thing i think. 

Berra yeah we haven't seen him since dundee enough said 🤔

Irving was showing his capabilities last season so that's not true 🤔

Walker has always been capable and if Neilson feels he has improved him then why isn't he starting most games?. Wouldn't say he's improved him at all really. 

Ginnelly Cup final? hero but the question has to be asked why didn't he start the game 🤔 improved him hard to say really did he play much at us. 

Gnando has come out at being frustrated due to the lack of crosses, has he improved him i wouldn't say so, he scored goals at Blackpool didn't he?. 

Boyce well again i wouldn't say so as the majority of his goals have came from penalties this season his overall play nope, looks isolated and very frustrated. 

Jordan Roberts you aren't being serious with this one are you?. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

18 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

He had it in one game, yes. Do you really judge players on one appearance? Makes sense given how quickly some are written off on here.

1 Your blind loyalty means you simply post shite for the sake of it  - I just pointed it out , using your own words.

2 If a player demonstrates the required qualities (and Sibbick did - you clearly agree with that) then I don't know why you're asking me about judging a player/Sibbick on "one appearance" when you did so, in glowing terms. Now if that's not worth a :rofl:I don't know what is.

3 It's a completely different matter to right off a player after "one game" - but we're clearly not talking about that scenario here, no matter what pointless spin you put on it. 

4 You referenced the release of Wighton (in another piece of garbage) and the criticism from some about that. IN FACT , and as you are well aware, the most vociferous & continued complaints on here were about the fact he was released to a direct competitor club. But you don't acknowledge that because you have spun it so you can justify more garbage so you can have a go at critics. And you don't like critics. 

5 The personal qualities Sibbick showed are what is lacking in the team currently - but you produce a stream of meaningless statistics  in a pathetic attempt to disprove my view of him while agreeing with me in glowing terms about the guy.  I think that's worth another :rofl:

Edited by NANOJAMBO

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I said in the league. Neilson has been our most consistent manager in the league since JJ's second spell. It's an actual fact. 

So is the fact that a fax machine/Ivanauskas got us 2nd (with Rangers and Hibs in league)AND a Scottish Cup to go with it.

Robbie didn't finish his second season (his choice), so who knows where we would have finished.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

1 Your blind loyalty means you simply post shite for the sake of it  - I just pointed it out , using your own words.

2 If a player demonstrates the required qualities (and Sibbick did - you clearly agree with that) then I don't know why you're asking me about judging a player/Sibbick on "one appearance" when you did so, in glowing . Now if that's not worth a :rofl:I don't know what is.

3 It's a completely different matter to right off a player after "one game" - but we're clearly not talking about that scenario here, no matter what pointless spin you put on it. 

4 You referenced the release of Wighton (in another piece of garbage) and the criticism from some about that. IN FACT , and as you are well aware, the most vociferous & continued complaints on here were about the fact he was released to a direct competitor club. But you don't acknowledge that because you have spun it so you can justify more garbage so you can have a go at critics. And you don't like critics. 

5 The personal qualities Sibbick showed are what is lacking in the team currently - but you produce a stream of meaningless statistics  in a pathetic attempt to disprove my view of him while agreeing with me in glowing terms about the guy.  I think that's worth another :rofl:

Thanks for the essay. I just said I need to see more from Sibbick (or any player) than one game to judge him as a player.

23 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What's their not to be impressed about 😂the fact he was in Belgium yet has came back and is playing in a team, that is challenging to get into the premier league 😂

It’s you who needs to do this......you’re clinging onto him like a silly wee girl would to some handsome twat out a boyband.

You’re harping on about a guy who has played 90 minutes only twice this season.....going on like he’s dragging Barnsley up the league almost by himself yet he’s been on the bench as often as he’s started since his loan ended.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

So is the fact that a fax machine/Ivanauskas got us 2nd (with Rangers and Hibs in league)AND a Scottish Cup to go with it.

Robbie didn't finish his second season (his choice), so who knows where we would have finished.

Ivanauskis hasn't managed us since JJ's second spell has he? I'm saying (3 times now) that Neilson is our most consistent manager in the league since JJ in 2010/11 because he is.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Jordan Roberts you aren't being serious with this one are you?. 

If you're serious about Stendel I'm serious about Roberts.

Thanks for the essay. I just said I need to see more from Sibbick (or any player) than one game to judge him as a player.

You've got a brass neck talking about "essays" given the spam you post on here. 

5 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

It’s you who needs to do this......you’re clinging onto him like a silly wee girl would to some handsome twat out a boyband.

You’re harping on about a guy who has played 90 minutes only twice this season.....going on like he’s dragging Barnsley up the league almost by himself yet he’s been on the bench as often as he’s started since his loan ended.

No I'm harping on about a guy that has came back from his loan, and seems to be favoured by the manager, in their challenge to get promoted to the premiership. 

As for bringing Stendel into it, I certainly never brought him up maybe you can go back and have a look 👍

And when it comes to a discussion on who the better manager between Robbie and Stendel. 

Stendel wins it hands down he offers far more to any team that Robbie ever will. 

You just need to look at what leagues they have managed in to see that👍

Edited by Bongo 1874

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

You've got a brass neck talking about "essays" given the spam you post on here. 

You're the one who started making out Tony Sibbick is the answer to our prayers in midfield. That's worthy of discussion surely! I'm more excited by McEneff and rate Irving and Haring higher than Sibbick, partly because I've seen them a lot more. Maybe I just like talking up my own team and players 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No I'm harping on about a guy that has came back from his loan, and seems to be favoured by the manager, in their challenge to get promoted to the premiership. 

As for bringing Stendel into it, I certainly never brought him up maybe you can go back and have a look 👍

Favoured ?

You said he’s been outstanding for Barnsley yet he’s played 90 mins only twice this season and started less than half of their matches in the last 5 weeks.

Thats less than Irving who you don’t think is favoured.........

Edited by DH1986

4 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Favoured ?

You said he’s been outstanding for Barnsley yet he’s played 90 mins only twice this season and started less than half of their matches in the last 5 weeks.

•  

Hello from Barnsley. Glad you enjoyed watching Sibbick on Thursday.  I honestly think but for glandular fever he would be a Hearts player because Struber didn't want him. Manager no.3 ( big Val) in his time with us clearly sees what Daniel does and he's had his chance and taken it.

It's always nice to hear what other fans think of our players,  who else stood out ?

You're the one who started making out Tony Sibbick is the answer to our prayers in midfield. That's worthy of discussion surely! I'm more excited by McEneff and rate Irving and Haring higher than Sibbick, partly because I've seen them a lot more. Maybe I just like talking up my own team and players 🤷‍♂️

Stop deflecting. 

"You're the one who started making out Tony Sibbick is the answer to our prayers "...  I CLEARLY did NOT say anything of the kind. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:
  •  

Hello from Barnsley. Glad you enjoyed watching Sibbick on Thursday.  I honestly think but for glandular fever he would be a Hearts player because Struber didn't want him. Manager no.3 ( big Val) in his time with us clearly sees what Daniel does and he's had his chance and taken it.

It's always nice to hear what other fans think of our players,  who else stood out ?

😂 

You’re mental.

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

More wonderful insight, days after that nobody Pep Guardiola said having more money means absolutely everything in football. 

You are taking my post out of context. The discussion with another poster was based on a view that we should always finish in top 4/5 of top league. My point was based on the fact that budgets don’t determine individual games.  They do usually determine position over the long term but not individual games. If you don’t agree then you are suggesting we should never ever beat Rangers or Celtic again because of budget. 
Budget is playing out in our overall league position this season but not in every individual game eg three defeats. 

11 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Ivanauskis hasn't managed us since JJ's second spell has he? I'm saying (3 times now) that Neilson is our most consistent manager in the league since JJ in 2010/11 because he is.

Depends on how you look at it.

Robbies 3rd was without Rangers/Hibs, others since JJ2 had to face them, some only got a few months or unpaid wages to contend with etc. Robbie has had it better (circumstance wise) than most of our other managers.

8 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Favoured ?

He was on loan to oostende, didn't play a game for them, has come back and seems to be rated by big Val. 

As for Irving if Neilson rated him then what is his reason to not start him against Inverness and Morton?. 

Don't tell me Halliday has been playing well or he's so much better than Irving because he's not 😂

I wonder why Irving is taking his time to sign a new deal with us? 

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Depends on how you look at it.

Robbies 3rd was without Rangers/Hibs, others since JJ2 had to face them, some only got a few months or unpaid wages to contend with etc. Robbie has had it better (circumstance wise) than most of our other managers.

Every manager faces different circumstances. None have managed during a global pandemic with no fans from what I can recall. But I can see we're never going to agree on Neilson, which is fine. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

You are taking my post out of context. The discussion with another poster was based on a view that we should always finish in top 4/5 of top league. My point was based on the fact that budgets don’t determine individual games.  They do usually determine position over the long term but not individual games. If you don’t agree then you are suggesting we should never ever beat Rangers or Celtic again because of budget. 
Budget is playing out in our overall league position this season but not in every individual game eg three defeats. 

We should be 3rd and competing of sorts with the old firm, at least trying to push them imo.

4th/5th/6th etc and you are looking for excuses imo

One thing we should be doing, whether 1st 3rd 7th or 11th, is performing better in most fans opinion.

Football is football, bad results happen, bad performances happen, but for the 3rd biggest team in country/ biggest by a country *** mile in this league, it happens far far too often. Unfortunately a few accept it with glee on here. Very very low opinion of Heart of Midlothian FC they few have imo, but hey ho, we all have our own opinions.

Guest ToqueJambo
13 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Stop deflecting. 

"You're the one who started making out Tony Sibbick is the answer to our prayers "...  I CLEARLY did NOT say anything of the kind. 

Nevermind. I apologise for attempting to be light-hearted. I should have quoted your exact words.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He was on loan to oostende, didn't play a game for them, has come back and seems to be rated by big Val. 

As for Irving if Neilson rated him then what is his reason to not start him against Inverness and Morton?. 

Don't tell me Halliday has been playing well or he's so much better than Irving because he's not 😂

I wonder why Irving is taking his time to sign a new deal with us? 

I think it's more McEneff for Irving isn't it? Halliday is the only real DM type we have apart from Haring. Neilson started Irving and Halliday in the cup final and for a lot of this season. I think he knows they can play together and is looking at different options.

Edited by ToqueJambo

People say i can't cream over sibbick but sibbick has shown more in two games for Hearts than what McEneff has, and that's playing against Rangers in the Scottish Premiership and St Johnstone now League Cup winners with an assist. 

And is now getting a game for Barnsley against the likes of Chelsea in the Fa Cup , but if he was to come back to us he wouldn't regularly get a game ahead of McEneff or Halliday I'm done 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Every manager faces different circumstances. None have managed during a global pandemic with no fans from what I can recall. But I can see we're never going to agree on Neilson, which is fine. 

We are not alone in that, as you say it is global so not a Gorgie pandemic. No fans is something every team has to contend with so we are all equal on that, where we differ hugely from others, and especially in this league, is the backing we have, from fans/benefactors, facilities, squad.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Gambo said:

We are not alone in that, as you say it is global so not a Gorgie pandemic. No fans is something every team has to contend with so we are all equal on that, where we differ hugely from others, and especially in this league, is the backing we have, from fans/benefactors, facilities, squad.

I'm not fussed about the other teams, just happy to be in the driving seat for promotion. When I started watching Hearts we couldn't win this league so I'm not that billy bigbaws about it.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

I think it's more McEneff for Irving isn't it? Halliday is the only real DM type we have apart from Haring. Neilson started Irving and Halliday in the cup final and for a lot of this season. I think he knows they can play together and is looking at different options.

So Irving can't tackle or McEneff so we play Halliday instead of him.

Right....... 

Why the need for a defensive midfielder 😂it's the Scottish Championship 🤔

Just now, Gambo said:

We should be 3rd and competing of sorts with the old firm, at least trying to push them imo.

4th/5th/6th etc and you are looking for excuses imo

One thing we should be doing, whether 1st 3rd 7th or 11th, is performing better in most fans opinion.

Football is football, bad results happen, bad performances happen, but for the 3rd biggest team in country/ biggest by a country *** mile in this league, it happens far far too often. Unfortunately a few accept it with glee on here. Very very low opinion of Heart of Midlothian FC they few have imo, but hey ho, we all have our own opinions.

Agree we should be performing better. I’m not looking for any excuses. We shouldn’t ever be lower than fifth, and expect us to be at least third. We are far from the third biggest club financially ‘by miles’ though. There’s nothing between us , Aberdeen and Hibs in terms of what we pay players. Budgets matter over the long haul though so it’s a big ask for us to finish above the ugly sisters these days. Just as it’s highly unlikely we won’t win the championship this season. Individual games are one offs though and anything can happen. Every league in Europe has the biggest budget teams dominating, no arguing with that. Odd team in the odd season breaks into that eg Leicester. 
Biggest problem with this forum is the growing number, as you suggest, whose only fun seems to be posting on here after a bad performance or defeat. Very sad but probably not Hearts fans in the truest sense. For me, I don’t really care who the manager is, who the players are, as long as we win. 

6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Damour is a DM 

Guest ToqueJambo
22 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Mate. I’ve put him and his sidekick - The Mayor of Simpleton - on ignore. Unfortunately I had the misfortune to read one of his quoted posts. Whilst replying to someone who had asked what players Neilson had improved he replied “Gnando - had never scored against Raith to a two-goal vs Raith striker” 😂😂😂😂😂

He’s trolling. You’re absolutely wasting your time with him.

It wasn't a good joke but it was very obviously a joke 🤣 in the middle of some genuine examples of players Neilson could be said to have improved some. I mean if Stendel can be acclaimed to the heavens for transforming Sean Clare into Cafu surely Neilson should get some credit for turning Wighton into Hulk, even only briefly?

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Damour is a DM 

Neilson definitely doesn't seem to rate him! (He'll probably start tomorrow)

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Neilson definitely doesn't seem to rate him! (He'll probably start tomorrow)

Hasn’t been fit in Robbie’s time back with us. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Hasn’t been fit in Robbie’s time back with us. 

The crazy thing about Damour is he's only the second most enigmatic, posted missing French player on a long contract in the last few years.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

The crazy thing about Damour is he's only the second most enigmatic, posted missing French player on a long contract in the last few years.

Sad thing is if both Damour and Haring had been fully fit in August we wouldn’t have signed Halliday. 

41 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Mate. I’ve put him and his sidekick - The Mayor of Simpleton - on ignore. Unfortunately I had the misfortune to read one of his quoted posts. Whilst replying to someone who had asked what players Neilson had improved he replied “Gnando - had never scored against Raith to a two-goal vs Raith striker” 😂😂😂😂😂

He’s trolling. You’re absolutely wasting your time with him.

Yeah I know he's trolling and it's a shame nothing gets done about it because during the day when him and his sidekick aren't  posting their drivel it's a good place to be. Today being a case in point. Anyways, I put him on "ignore" now because life's too short. 

27 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It wasn't a good joke but it was very obviously a joke 🤣 in the middle of some genuine examples of players Neilson could be said to have improved some. I mean if Stendel can be acclaimed to the heavens for transforming Sean Clare into Cafu surely Neilson should get some credit for turning Wighton into Hulk, even only briefly?

You want Robbie to be given credit for Wighton for scoring goals in the championship, a league that is 💩

And you don't see the difference between Stendel turning Clare into a right back, from Levein saying he was our answer for centre midfield and yet Levein couldn't get an performance out the lad. 

But you don't see the difference. 

Did you see how bad Sean Clare was at playing centre midfield and your trying to compare, Wighton in a division below 🤔

Stendelnator

Sean Clare was punted out on loan to Burton Albion after half a season of struggling at right back for Oxford. 

He’s now regularly starting in central midfield for them. 

🤷‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Sean Clare was punted out on loan to Burton Albion after half a season of struggling at right back for Oxford. 

He’s now regularly starting in central midfield for them. 

🤷‍♂️

I’ve actually enjoyed playing there because of the style the new gaffer [Stendel] wants to implement.

“He wants the full-backs really high so it was almost like a winger role for me rather than a traditional right-back.

“I was able to get the ball in deep positions and spend more time in position so that’s another positive. I’ve just been trying to learn as much as I can about the role – and I’m still learning.”

However, he has undoubtedly won over punters in Gorgie despite Hearts sitting rock-bottom of the Premiership – as shown when he was given a standing ovation earlier this season following a red card.

Clare was dismissed for a last man foul on Jon Gallagher during Hearts’ 1-1 draw against Aberdeen on December 29 and, instead of turning on the former Sheffield Wednesday man, he was given a raucous reception on his way up the tunnel.

He continued: “That was a strange feeling and I really appreciated it tenfold!

“It made me feel great – then I realised I was being red carded, which wasn’t so great.

“That support for my performance, and the backing the team got, was amazing. If you watch the video, you can see me waving and trying to acknowledge that backing from the fans.

“Even with 10 men I thought we responded and were on top on the game. We could have won it.”

Sean Clare 👍

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, 7628mm said:

Digressing just a little bit it is "so" nice to see that our great club has slipped into bed with Uber Eats  in a deal to deliver you food while you are watching the game at home on the telly.

Just a suggestion here but it would seem prudent to concentrate a tad more on the football side of the business before joining forces with the likes of Uber who are not renowned for paying their taxes in this country or in fact treating their workers with anything like respect.

Definitely, this deal with the energy drinks company also quite literally leaves a bad taste in the mouth. 

Guest ToqueJambo
11 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You want Robbie to be given credit for Wighton for scoring goals in the championship, a league that is 💩

And you don't see the difference between Stendel turning Clare into a right back, from Levein saying he was our answer for centre midfield and yet Levein couldn't get an performance out the lad. 

But you don't see the difference. 

Did you see how bad Sean Clare was at playing centre midfield and your trying to compare, Wighton in a division below 🤔

Stendel did what Neilson is doing in 20 or so games. He tried all sorts of players in different positions. Clare also played CM and RM I think under Stendel. I vaguely remember he even started Clare somewhere crazy like LM against St Mirren. Probably the only position Levein never played him and Levein played him almost everywhere, the poor lad.