***** Official Hearts v Dundee Match Thread *****

Turkishcap

10 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Wonder how long it'll be this week before someone posts that `we are shite`?  Under ten minutes?

Tell you what I'll get it out the way now, we are shite :laugh4: Seriously, I'd like to see us go for the jugular and not let go. 2-0 the big fella to get his first of many for us.

HHGH.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff

• One five

• GinRummy

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, jambo-in-furness said:

Me too,  right back, left back, centre half, right half, left half, two wingers,  inside right and left, and a good old centre forward who could bundle the goalie into the net and it counted.

Those were the days,  and I nearly forgot. No Substitutes.

The only Hearts team I can reel off with ease is the 56 cup side although I was all of 2 years old when the game was played 1235 has rhythm to it that other formations lack. For me anyway.

Whatever ... C'mon Hearts whatever the shape ... Just as long as there is one today!

lost in space
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

4-1-2-1-2

🤣

With GMS in no 10 role. What could possibly go wrong???

29 minutes ago, sadj said:

Id have thought 4-1-3-2 Halliday sitting deeper that could be the old fifa 4-1-2-1-2 narrow though - nae wingers and pump it up the pitch😏

:levein_interesting:

22games nro
10 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

Cummings 8/1.

Now, do you want to feel dirty, but make money? 😗

Never bet on hearts, hence nae money !!! 

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

I get that , just think at the moment we are still searching for that performance from kick off and having that bit of magic off the bench has been a saviour. He gets lost when starting games a lot and is far less effective

Don’t disagree. I like the line up. 2 up top is what will make the real difference. 

Feeling good about today. Sun is shining (sort of), coming out of the darkness of winter, hopefully coming out this pandemic, and hopefully coming out of this slump of form.

Mon Hearts, medicine needs distributing. 

SomethingAboutObua

If I was Haring I'd be ****ing off. Absolute joke to wait around when you can see Andy Halliday is undroppable

Diadora Van Basten

These team selections are really getting on my nerves. Players aren’t getting picked on merit. Walker should have replaced Naismith, Irving should have replaced Halliday.