• sadj

• neilnunb

• NANOJAMBO

• Locky

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Tampa Bay number 50 really needs a good diet plan. 

Maybe Brady can advise

Brady's health regimen includes Transcendental Meditation, yoga, an 80/20 diet (meaning 80% alkaline and 20% acidic), early bed time, resistance training and neuroplasticity training.

He and his family adhere to a controversial, strict diet, the "TB12 Method", which has attracted much media attention. He advocates drinking half of one's body weight in ounces of water each day and admits to consuming "a couple hundred ounces" daily. He avoids most fruits, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, coffee, Gatorade, white sugar, flour, gluten, dairy, soda, cereal, white rice, potatoes, and bread.

57 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

20,000 cardboard cut outs I think.

I stand corrected.. 😂

They just explained that.. 30 thousand, 100 dollars each.. 

Trying really hard to watch it as a sport in its own right and not compare too much to football or rugby.. 

It's OK so far.. Not turned it off at least! 

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

What a drop 🤣🤣🤣

Was brilliant , nearly wedged in his helmet and top 🤣 , what a stop there....

3 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Maybe Brady can advise

Brady's health regimen includes Transcendental Meditation, yoga, an 80/20 diet (meaning 80% alkaline and 20% acidic), early bed time, resistance training and neuroplasticity training.

He and his family adhere to a controversial, strict diet, the "TB12 Method", which has attracted much media attention. He advocates drinking half of one's body weight in ounces of water each day and admits to consuming "a couple hundred ounces" daily. He avoids most fruits, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, coffee, Gatorade, white sugar, flour, gluten, dairy, soda, cereal, white rice, potatoes, and bread.

He should have scurvy by now. 

5 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Maybe Brady can advise

Is that legit? A huge lifestyle choice.

Brady is a personal friend of Donald J Trump, follows a bonkers meditation/diet plan and is a baw hair from being a full on Scientology/conspiracy theory nutjob.

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Brady is a personal friend of Donald J Trump, follows a bonkers meditation/diet plan and is a baw hair from being a full on Scientology/conspiracy theory nutjob.

Are you saying he is a bad guy?!

19 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Maybe Brady can advise

Don't know if I've done my maths wrong, but half my body weight in fluid ounces equates to 66 litres. :ninja:

Sarah Thomas involved in controversial penalty call 🤣🤣 daft penalty to give away and punished immediately...

KC and penalties have been crazy this half

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, Locky said:

Don't know if I've done my maths wrong, but half my body weight in fluid ounces equates to 66 litres. :ninja:

great minds think alike, or not

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

My arithmetic might be wrong but that would be 56 litres of water a day I would need to drink

Brady drinks 200 fluid ounces so around 6 litres. 

Kalamazoo Jambo
5 minutes ago, Locky said:

I think what was implied but not stated is that there is a conversion rate of one pound to one fluid ounce for this purpose :laugh:

1 minute ago, Locky said:

You've done it wrong... 

My first calculation was 128litres so you're not alone! 😂😂

Turns out mines  128 oz (us fluid) is equal to 3.8 litres.. Still too much as far as I'm concerned... 

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

My arithmetic might be wrong but that would be 56 litres of water a day I would need to drink

Think the ounce part is referring to the actual weight of the water. According to his quotes, half his body weight in ounces of water is 2.3 gallons, or 8 litres if you will. Makes more send than my 66 litres. :rofl: 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Shambles from KC. Shaping up to be all over by HT. 

Huge pressure on Mahomes now. 

Calm it, there are 11 points in it FFS!

Kalamazoo Jambo
Just now, Sooperstar said:

Calm it, there are 11 points in it FFS!

Luckily in the Super Bowl everything is in Roman numerals.

Just now, Sooperstar said:

That penalty at the FG is too idiotic.

Absolutely stupid penalty to give away. Bit of space on those two passes though. Maybe found the soft spots

Judges haven't been so strict on giving penalties all through the play offs, has Brady found a new way to cheat by bribing them?

Seen a few vids on diets like Brady's before. Tomatoes and onions seemed to be the main target. Was quite interesting but as a veggie I eat loads of them so **** it. 😃