Hearts bond with Inverness to get stronger - virtual tickets v Hearts

eck1874

Hibs are losers. 

Really is that simple, whether it be about money, results, derbies, attendances, down to the calibre of human.

Losers.

Hearts raise more money for some club hundreds of miles away than they raise for their own, Hearts players fall in love with the club, the fans stick by the club and we absolutely hump them no matter the circumstance. 

The funny part for me is when they slag our situation and our position right now... forgetting that this championship side gubbed them at Hampden. 

Natural Order indeed.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rogue Daddy

• davemclaren

• John Findlay

• Weakened Offender

wattie exploited

its a win win Robbo will be to busy signing autographs that he will not be able to get a load of training sessions in :jambobanana:

give us even more chances of winning up there :flag1: :rifle:

16 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Thanks all for the positive vibes.

It’s been some day;  Scot Gardiner and Robbo were absolute gents and as folk will know the latter is a human whirlwind.

As someone alluded to above, I’m very proud of Aaron.

He’s had so many knock backs, but he’s kept things going producing different content and today’s been a massive boost to him.

He intends to get the rest of the interview out this week sometime, but the “ticketing” part was edited to 2 minutes because of the immediacy and for it to be able to be uploaded to social media.

Looking forward to seeing the whole interview.

Cheers,

Faither.

First watched Aaron’s videos when he first started doing them. You look at him now and he’s actually pretty polished with great production and really high level of knowledge. I presume this is a fledgling career for him and by the look of things I’d say he’s got a real big chance of making something of this. I’d rather watch and listen to Aaron than a lot of the mainstream pish we get served up and I hope he sticks at it. Keep knocking on doors and one or two are sure to open eventually

Edited by JimmyCant

5 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

I was responding to your post in which you brought up Celtic and Glasgow, your twin obsessions, and linked it to a post of mine which had nothing to do with either.  You’ve taken this miles off topic so we’ll leave it there

Pot, kettle, black!

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Brilliant. Absolute gold.

Folk are chucking a tenner or two to Inverness, and this guy seems to think we're organising bake sales? Ach well, was planning on selling one of my sons on the dark web to be able to afford more virtual tix, but best cancel the transaction now that this goon has spoken.

Losers mate, just absolute losers. 

Obsessed with the apparent charitys we are bumping to pay for players etc. 

Deluded.

15 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

It’s been some day;  Scot Gardiner and Robbo were absolute gents and as folk will know the latter is a human whirlwind.

He’s had so many knock backs, but he’s kept things going producing different content and today’s been a massive boost to him.

He intends to get the rest of the interview out this week sometime, but the “ticketing” part was edited to 2 minutes because of the immediacy and for it to be able to be uploaded to social media.

Cheers,

Faither.

Well done Aaron 5star mate 👍

6 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Probably already counted in the most recent numbers but ........

Well done the Panners (& the other 6544+).

9 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Brilliant. Absolute gold.

Folk are chucking a tenner or two to Inverness, and this guy seems to think we're organising bake sales? Ach well, was planning on selling one of my sons on the dark web to be able to afford more virtual tix, but best cancel the transaction now that this goon has spoken.

Feel the darkness descend with that *****. Equates fans generosity with manipulation of an opponent. 

1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Anyone else avoiding alcohol because if they don't  they know they'll be pinging fivers at Inversnecky every 10 minutes ? 

Me.  I was bevied at the weekend and bought 5 x £10 tickets.  No regrets, it's a good cause, but I know I'm just as likely to do the same again if I get too 'relaxed'. 

Mid Calder Jambo

After we sell out the capacity of the ground, which we will tomorrow, the next target should be to surpass the number of season tickets the Wee Team sold. That shouldn't be too difficult. Then we will see who is tolking cake sales then. They are grade 1 roasters in Lochend.

If we keep this up we will be able to buy some of their players, I like the look of that Roddy McGregor, throw him in the mix and il buy another ticket.

44 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

The numbers presumably include ICT fans who have also bought virtual tickets? And maybe even the odd fan of other clubs. Not in any way downplaying our contribution which I am sure dominates and in the end will more than exceed ICT's capacity. 

In over 60 years Hearts have brought a lot of pain but this thread reminds me how incredibly lucky I am to support this club.

Couldn't agree more FA, though I've not suffered as long as you, slightly less than 50 years in my case, but I wouldn't change it for anything.

Just bought another £10 ticket. 

Ticket number 6778. We're closing in on full capacity. 

After reading the comments from isleepwithmysisterswhilemymotherwatches.nut 

It made my mind up for me. 

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, RobboM said:

So it's conceivable that Hearts could raise MORE money for Inverness CT than Hibs fans raised for themselves?

:robboyas:

New target for sure!!!!!

pettigrewsstylist

ICT will need to up the game on the catering. If they run oot of virtual pies ill be raging!!!

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

1 hour ago, RobboM said:

So it's conceivable that Hearts could raise MORE money for Inverness CT than Hibs fans raised for themselves?

:robboyas:

Posted a tweet yesterday with words to this effect. Boy did it get that lot biting. :rofl: 

1 hour ago, CornhillHearts said:

Cheers,

Faither.

What kind of knock backs?

4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

You know what they say about self praise... 😄

Haha, it’s just so rare that I get something right. I’m just glad it did happen!

4 hours ago, Gav M said:

well done on that, noticed it but got caught up in all the ticket sales! how did you come about that info?

Got a text from a mate who keeps up to speed with what’s happening at the academy. I’m guessing he found out from someone there? To be fair, I kind of hid it in this thread hoping others would skip it like you did. If I want to keep getting snippets I thought I’d better not start a new thread or such like. Unfortunately it’s only youth info I get as he doesn’t have an in to the first team, unless it’s a youngster making a debut for example. 

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Just over 48 hours of sales so far. 10k got to be the next target. This is viral now though and could end up in really mindblowing numbers. I’ve done a tenner so far but it’s nearly mid month pay day and I’m probably going to at least double it.

31,000 bought tickets for that wee club Spurs played in the FA Cup.  I'm going to keep buying tickets as soon as I work out how to do it which should be tomorrow.  Sometimes these things can be tricky from overseas.

If I can't do it on line I'll buy £50 and post it to them.

Superb initiative from the Fed of Hearts Supporters.

2 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

its a win win Robbo will be to busy signing autographs that he will not be able to get a load of training sessions in :jambobanana:

give us even more chances of winning up there :flag1: :rifle:

I like you're thinking.

wattie exploited
1 minute ago, martoon said:

I like you're thinking.

robbo is my fav hearts player ever he is a great guy and I wish him well after we beat them 

he is a legend :rifle: 

Just now, wattie exploited said:

robbo is my fav hearts player ever he is a great guy and I wish him well after we beat them 

he is a legend :rifle: 

Me too, Wattie.

Love Robbo like a member of my family.

been here before
58 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Hibby's desperately crawling around trying to find a negative in this. 🙃

Seek and ye shall find...

Broken, broken people.

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?350700-Wee-Robbo&p=6460844#post6460844

Thread: Wee Robbo
flash 06:24 PM Yesterday
Judging by the nick of him in the pic just shown on STV Sport I reckon most of the Hertz fans virtual ticket money will be getting spent in the virtual off licence.

Is It On.... 08:48 PM Yesterday
No stranger to a fish supper

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Broken, broken people.

Judging by the nick of him in the pic just shown on STV Sport I reckon most of the Hertz fans virtual ticket money will be getting spent in the virtual off licence.

Those 2 really are fecked up.

Most Hibbies respect Robbo; even the bampot element would, grudgingly, concede it.

wattie exploited
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Broken, broken people.

what about  Garry O'Connor no stranger to a line of coke or insurance fraud  :rifle:  

what about rat boy  Riordan  banned from all the night clubs  in edinburgh  fths :rifle:

Robbo the legend  :rifle:

Broondog has resurfaced.

Probably my favourite dotnut.

He's really fecked up.

Edited by martoon

1 minute ago, martoon said:

Broondog has resurfaced.

He's really fecked up.

Great news.  My favourite as well.

Look forward to his future contributions.  

Wonder what caused his recent silence.  Maybe no internet access where he's been.

Just now, Kiwidoug said:

Great news.  My favourite as well.

Look forward to his future contributions.  

Wonder what caused his recent silence.  Maybe no internet access where he's been.

Lochend? :robboyas:

Put in a tenner to the FOH as well, but fancy buying a further 2x £5 tickets to go along with my tenner one tomorrow.

a massive fek you to the other clubs. And a perfect thank you to ICT.

perfect statement. Well done to us all 

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Put in a tenner to the FOH as well, but fancy buying a further 2x £5 tickets to go along with my tenner one tomorrow.

a massive fek you to the other clubs. And a perfect thank you to ICT.

perfect statement. Well done to us all 

Two words that get the Hibby vein pumping.

23 minutes ago, martoon said:

Broondog has resurfaced.

He's really fecked up.

He’s a broken record. I seem to recall a post where he and others possibly were banging on about Poppy thieves robbing charities etc etc. I remember thinking they are a minority of deluded Hibs fans who are really on the fringes of the support. Then pull my phone out look at WhatsApp and there they are, Hibs “mates” spewing the same deluded nonsense. They are all bitter as ****

seeing them fly off the rail is very very entertaining though. And all because of what, a few thousand of us paid a tenner for a match. Incredible stuff.

1 hour ago, Perrykitch said:

He’s a broken record. I seem to recall a post where he and others possibly were banging on about Poppy thieves robbing charities etc etc. I remember thinking they are a minority of deluded Hibs fans who are really on the fringes of the support. Then pull my phone out look at WhatsApp and there they are, Hibs “mates” spewing the same deluded nonsense. They are all bitter as ****

seeing them fly off the rail is very very entertaining though. And all because of what, a few thousand of us paid a tenner for a match. Incredible stuff.

Some say JKB is not representative of the Hearts support. Fair enough. It's up for debate.

No debate with dotnut, though, imo. Hate fuelled loons online and in person. As capable of talking shite as they are posting it.

Long since stopped attempting to reason with them. 

Much prefer finding a brick wall to bang my heid against.

A lot less painful.

Edited by martoon

5 hours ago, 151 said:

Losers mate, just absolute losers. 

Obsessed with the apparent charitys we are bumping to pay for players etc. 

Deluded.

Aye, the same club that made people redundant but signed a player for over £200k. I think the scag has done things to there brains

When HMFC went into administration, the amount of money owing to Lady Haig's Poppy Factory was paid off by Hearts supporters.

The amounts owing to all charities were paid off by Hearts supporters.

Hearts supporters were also prepared to pay off some of the debts to smaller businesses but we were advised that this could cause legal problems due to the CVA, so it didn't happen.

Those are facts, but facts do not fit in to Vermin Mythology.  Hibs supporters are pathetic and should be ignored.

FTH.

5 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

When HMFC went into administration, the amount of money owing to Lady Haig's Poppy Factory was paid off by Hearts supporters.

Hearts supporters were also prepared to pay off some of the debts to smaller businesses but we were advised that this could cause legal problems due to the CVA, so it didn't happen.

Those are facts, but facts do not fit in to Vermin Mythology.  Hibs supporters are pathetic and should be ignored.

FTH.

"Vermology" - I like it. 

Or maybe, "Vermosophy" perhaps?

46 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

Aye, the same club that made people redundant but signed a player for over £200k. I think the scag has done things to there brains

Is the scag the same as a patsy?  I'm not fully up to scratch with their lifestyle.

1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

FTH.

Well said

If anyone from Inverness fc is looking in, can you please let us know when ticket sales reach £54k, this is the magical number that lets me stick it up my hobo mates , pointing out that we made more for another club in several days compared to their £100k January push by the club and HSL, for them only to reach £53k (including normal monthly donations of £20-25k.

I think this will be enough to finally break them, constantly going on about us being a championship team, that one stopped after yet another semi final win for us, then it was , aye your only donating to watch it on ppv , then that one disappeared as I told them it was on bbc, 

feeling so smug just now