Ex players who have bad mouthed us

Telford_jambo123

35 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I'll never forgive him for missing that chance against Stuttgart. Big feckin donkey. Him and Kevin James as a Centerhalf pairing as well. :vrface:

:icon14:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• ford donald

• Smoked-Glass

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I'll never forgive him for missing that chance against Stuttgart. Big feckin donkey. Him and Kevin James as a Centerhalf pairing as well. :vrface:

Did they both not score that night though?? 

7 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I think we have to accept that there are a number of supporters at the club who are 

1. Idiots or

2. Racists

Lafferty is, rightly lauded for his goals but Isma who, I believe had a better goals ratio  was “lazy”.

The abuse his Mrs got was disgusting 

1 & 2 normally go hand-in-hand

Considering how many players have come and gone there are relatively few that bad-mouth the club itself. A few (like Whelan) had gripes about how they were let go but didn’t actually have a go at the club or its supporters. Most are very complimentary about Hearts FC, Ryan Stevenson being a current example. 

Rherras has always pissed me off. The fans I think prior to him being a wee scrote online were generally pretty complimentary towards him, I remember him going through a wee spate of clearing the ball off the line. Then he joined hibs and started being a bawbag.

His problem was with Cathro but seemed to take it out on everyone. Absolute pleb. 

Jean Louis Valois
26 minutes ago, OTT said:

Rherras has always pissed me off. The fans I think prior to him being a wee scrote online were generally pretty complimentary towards him, I remember him going through a wee spate of clearing the ball off the line. Then he joined hibs and started being a bawbag.

His problem was with Cathro but seemed to take it out on everyone. Absolute pleb. 

He had a better spell with us than he did at Hibs aswell, and that's saying something as he was rotten with us

5 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

My gripe with him was he was always screaming for the ball. Young laddies would be bursting forward at pace and  have to pass it back to him. He’d then hold it too long, fall on his arse  or give it to the opposition.

Looked like a giant baby too

This made me fpmsl

45 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Now you're testing my memory! Can't actually remember tbh. 

Petric scored and then missed. His only goal for us

Glamorgan Jambo

Can't remember too many players badmouthing the club in many many years. There are obvious examples where there was a falling out with an individual at the club e.g. Stewart/levein and Rherras/Cathro but nothing where there was some act by the club that turned them away for many years as happened with Cruickie and Willie Bauld. I'd imagine Rherras has totally forgotten his spells with us and them such is the huge number of clubs players like him go through these days.

Gary McSwegan came out with some pish last year during the summer. Suggesting he was surprised Neilson had left united to rejoin us and that we were only a ‘slightly bigger’ club than united FFS

19 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Michael Stewart, though perhaps his ire is focused on CL

No 1 for me JapanJambo 👍be it CL ? a PHM would’ve kept it in house, a mouthpiece I can get with the history to back it up ,MS has the same past as a few no marks in our past , the class the others have shown shines through 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.    👏🏻

18 hours ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Wonder what Danny Swanson would say about hearts fans. 

The prick.

Despite being a hibs fan he doesn’t have anything against the club other than us being hibs tormentors in chief. Hugely complimentary about the Hearts fans that gave their support to the justice for Shaun Woodburn campaign.

1 hour ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Can't remember too many players badmouthing the club in many many years. There are obvious examples where there was a falling out with an individual at the club e.g. Stewart/levein and Rherras/Cathro but nothing where there was some act by the club that turned them away for many years as happened with Cruickie and Willie Bauld. I'd imagine Rherras has totally forgotten his spells with us and them such is the huge number of clubs players like him go through these days.

Rehrass is like one of those wee bitter Hibbys who celebrate our defeats more than their wins, he's a creepy wee dick

N Lincs Jambo

I think we need to differentiate between pops at the club in general and pops at people in charge at any given time. Pressley for example fecked up but I saw that as being at Romanov not Hearts or Hearts fans. Still shouldn’t have done it though. 

The treatment of Willie Bauld and Jim Cruickshank though was embarrassing. As a club we openly advertise the biggest moments in our history, eg the 1914 team but we, like a lot of clubs, have our moments of shame too.

21 hours ago, jonesy said:

Indeed. Need to separate the 'club' from the 'fans' on this one, I think.

And separate 'regime' form the 'club' I think.

Glamorgan Jambo
1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

Doddie had a few snide pops when manager of Airdrie. 

I have to say he is someone that came to mind when this got raised. Legend as a manager but don’t think him and Waldo spoke much after.

Weakened Offender
15 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

I have to say he is someone that came to mind when this got raised. Legend as a manager but don’t think him and Waldo spoke much after.

He's a hero of mine but he definitely did make a few comments. Not sure he's returned since. 

On 04/02/2021 at 23:19, Locky said:

Ryan Stevenson's interview seemed to suggest he looks upon us kindly. I had a funny relationship with Hamill. He was ****ing pish mostly, and I fell out of favour with him when he practically gifted Hibs a last minute winner in 2013.

That said, he did let me hold the trophy in Tynie in 2012 and I'll be forever grateful for that.

Regardless what he said,he was a good player for us.

Doctor FinnBarr
On 04/02/2021 at 23:44, Thomaso said:

Correct and he never returned to Tynecastle.

I'm certain he did though, when his nephew/grandson was a mascot, might be wrong.

Doctor FinnBarr
17 minutes ago, Australis said:

Can't remember his first name, but Kingston was a dirty little rat.

Larry?

He didn't actually bad mouth us. Was a brilliant player if he felt like it, wasn't too often though.

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

11 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

That is one of the saddest things in our clubs history.   Tragic little story

Seemingly he was furious,cant blame him,lots of directors in those days where greedy barstewards! Football was secondary.

11 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

Interesting point. Amazing it is never discussed much on KB. 

Pressley and others, including our present goalkeeper, were less than complimentary about a previous owner of Hearts who turned out to be a megalomaniac.

I'll allow that.

I don't remember vlad sitting in section N where those thumps were directed personally 

On 04/02/2021 at 23:37, martoon said:

Dont think Ian Baird was all that fond. 

Follows @PansHearts on twitter. 😁

He definitely prefers Leeds though. 

Doctor FinnBarr
12 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Follows @PansHearts on twitter. 😁

He definitely prefers Leeds though. 

He was mince in all honesty, scored a few goals to be fair, but, mince.

13 hours ago, ford donald said:

Seemingly he was furious,cant blame him,lots of directors in those days where greedy barstewards! Football was secondary.

All I can remember about Bobby Parker was someone used to point his house out when we passed it on the way to away games.  Glasgow road if they were right.   

I can never remember the older guys on tbe bus being complimentary about him.  

I forget he was seen as a good player for us.

Wonder if this was a levein type scenario in the 60s with him seen as more villain than hero...

On 04/02/2021 at 23:14, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Isma.

Have to disagree. He (rightfully) took a punt at an ugly faction of our support, but was very positive about us in the main and didn’t rule out returning one day.  

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Glenn Whelan is, weirdly, very high up on the list of ex players I hate.

A cart horse who came in, acted like a prick, embarrassed himself with woeful performances and then left.

If you happen to read this Glenn, you’re a shit twat.

Doctor FinnBarr
15 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

All I can remember about Bobby Parker was someone used to point his house out when we passed it on the way to away games.  Glasgow road if they were right.   

I can never remember the older guys on tbe bus being complimentary about him.  

I forget he was seen as a good player for us.

Wonder if this was a levein type scenario in the 60s with him seen as more villain than hero...

Pretty much I'd reckon

queensferryjambo
On 04/02/2021 at 23:14, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Isma.

Isma had and has nothing but good things to say about Hearts and our fans. 

Even at the time when there was racist abuse aimed at his family he publicly said he knew it was just one or two idiots and that the Hearts fans were great to him and his family.

2 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Isma had and has nothing but good things to say about Hearts and our fans. 

Even at the time when there was racist abuse aimed at his family he publicly said he knew it was just one or two idiots and that the Hearts fans were great to him and his family.

You're right, when i first read one of the articles about I thought it branded us all racist. Just went back and read over them and he does say it was a minority. My mistake.

14 hours ago, BigAlim said:

I don't remember vlad sitting in section N where those thumps were directed personally 

I've never been more tempted to trot out that old Kickback fallback, "Get over yourself."

These poor fragile easily offended souls in section N.

9 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

I've never been more tempted to trot out that old Kickback fallback, "Get over yourself."

These poor fragile easily offended souls in section N.

Never quite know why fellow hearts fans are willing to forgive someone who disrespected our fans while wearing green and white for no other reason than to climb up the arse of the tims. Shameful from Elvis. 

Edited by GinRummy

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Glenn Whelan is, weirdly, very high up on the list of ex players I hate.

A cart horse who came in, acted like a prick, embarrassed himself with woeful performances and then left.

If you happen to read this Glenn, you’re a shit twat.

The reason you should have no respect for him is that he wasn't a carthorse and should have been a good player for us 

Talented players who don't bother there arse are the worst .

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Never quite know why fellow hearts fans are willing to forgive someone who disrespected our fans while wearing green and white for no other reason than to climb up the arse of the tims. Shameful from Elvis. 

It's been debated endlessly. 

On 04/02/2021 at 23:24, Cruyff said:

Did the club not make Bauld pay for the ball for his own testimonial or something? 

They did, although I think both made up years later.

Guest ToqueJambo

Only the shite ones funnily enough, in recent years anyhow. We did piss off some legends in the old days.

Edited by ToqueJambo