Ex players who have bad mouthed us

Telford_jambo123

On 05/02/2021 at 12:08, Stu_HMFC said:

Graham Hogg - Work with him he's never got a good word to say about Hearts. 

Levein gubbed him in a game against Raith 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• ford donald

• Smoked-Glass

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Don't think Jake Mulraney had much time for us, but to be honest the feeling was mutual. 

Remember his air pods 😂 said he forgot one was still in . 

It's pleasing how few ex-players actually have anything negative to say about the club. Most of them only have positive things to say.

Thoughts on a couple of players mentioned on this thread: Isma was a very decent striker and a real shame that he left - could have gone on to be a great player for us.

Glenn Whelan - what a complete disappointment, although the cosy arrangement that he was offered by the club regarding commuting from down south and only training on certain days said a lot about what was wrong with the signing policy in recent times. 

Don't know if it's covered earlier but pretty sure Robbo was disappointed with a complete lack of a farewell.

This is something I don't think Hearts have ever been any good at.

iwasthere1954
On 05/02/2021 at 14:31, Norm said:

He did, however, use a Hibs player as a trampoline so I'll always have a soft spot for him.

Quite an amazing incident. Darren Jackson somehow was down on the pitch when Mauchlan decided to give a good old stamp on his body. Everyone thought oh it's a red card. Fortunately somehow the ref thought is was a clear yellow. 

22 hours ago, stirlo said:

It's pleasing how few ex-players actually have anything negative to say about the club. Most of them only have positive things to say.

Thoughts on a couple of players mentioned on this thread: Isma was a very decent striker and a real shame that he left - could have gone on to be a great player for us.

Glenn Whelan - what a complete disappointment, although the cosy arrangement that he was offered by the club regarding commuting from down south and only training on certain days said a lot about what was wrong with the signing policy in recent times. 

Another Levein shambles!

After having a read through the thread, if we have a 'Ex players who were any good, that bad mouthed us', the list weekly be extremely small.

The shite ones will always have a gripe.

On 05/02/2021 at 15:35, Smoked-Glass said:

Yes. I cant watch the johnston hat trick... "sluggish stuff from petric.." 

I remember when Petric signed for us. I wasn't too happy about it (that's a bit of an understatement to befair). On the day he signed for us, a Hibs supporting mate of mine rated him highly and said he'd wished Petric had signed for them instead. I thought he was having a laugh saying "yiz can have him, he's utter pish! I wish he'd signed for yiz as well....wasting half a mill on that donkey!" He looked surprised. Thing for me is that if he had been a free transfer then you could say oh well, fair enough, if it works, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't. It was the transfer fee that really got on my goat. My Hibs mate rated him at Dundee Utd but Petric was shown up for what he was at Rangers. 

The only signing to ever get me that fuming again in recent years was when we signed Connor Sammon.

1 hour ago, jambonian said:

I remember when Petric signed for us. I wasn't too happy about it (that's a bit of an understatement to befair). On the day he signed for us, a Hibs supporting mate of mine rated him highly and said he'd wished Petric had signed for them instead. I thought he was having a laugh saying "yiz can have him, he's utter pish! I wish he'd signed for yiz as well....wasting half a mill on that donkey!" He looked surprised. Thing for me is that if he had been a free transfer then you could say oh well, fair enough, if it works, it works, if it doesn't, it doesn't. It was the transfer fee that really got on my goat. My Hibs mate rated him at Dundee Utd but Petric was shown up for what he was at Rangers. 

The only signing to ever get me that fuming again in recent years was when we signed Connor Sammon.

Petric wasn't all bad but he wasn't great. Got caught out too many times and was no good when we were struggling -   6-2 game and around that period.     

The Hogfather
On 05/02/2021 at 11:31, Restonbabe said:

Players that hated the club 

Sean Clare - homesick 

Uche - hated Stendal 

Whighton - hated levein

Mauley martin - wage theif

Larryea Kingston - wage theif

Scott severin - done us dirty

Danny wilson - hated us

Anthony basso - hated levein

Panillia - shagger

Callum tapping - didn't make it after spurs, blamed the club

Igor rossi - had a falling out. 

Perry kitchen - couldn't wait to leave 

Danny amankwaa - hated Scottish football 

I don't think you understood the point of this thread. Coupled with the bizarre claim that Basso hates Hearts because of the then Dundee United manager.

Holyrood_Hearts
On 05/02/2021 at 11:31, Restonbabe said:

Players that hated the club 

Sean Clare - homesick 

Uche - hated Stendal 

Whighton - hated levein

Mauley martin - wage theif

Larryea Kingston - wage theif

Scott severin - done us dirty

Danny wilson - hated us

Anthony basso - hated levein

Panillia - shagger

Callum tapping - didn't make it after spurs, blamed the club

Igor rossi - had a falling out. 

Perry kitchen - couldn't wait to leave 

Danny amankwaa - hated Scottish football 

Not sure if this is a serious list? Clare hates the club through homesickness? Basso & Levein? 
Severin left to go down south & ended up in Aberdeen. Why did Wilson hate Hearts?

Holyrood_Hearts
On 07/02/2021 at 20:13, Perth to Paisley said:

4 pages in and only one mention of prize plant Fraser Wishart.

Would give a snake s bad name.

Wishart is a wank. Couldn’t wait to badmouth us at every opportunity but no existent at many other clubs?