• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sow Easy

• JJ93

• Heartsofgold

• Wee Mikey

The Real Maroonblood
28 minutes ago, parker said:

I know you'll just delete these two posts again and probably ban me but, sincerely, Kickback needs to re-evaluate its policies on racism. You're giving cover to some awful people in this thread. Sow Easy and XB are doing God's work but taking the racists at face value will only do so much. Better to troll or deny them a platform for their hateful bile. 

Don't be on the wrong side of history, mods! (Unless you're also a bit racist in which go **** yourself) 

Whose God?

Governor Tarkin
On 01/02/2021 at 15:38, parker said:

I know you'll just delete these two posts again and probably ban me but, sincerely, Kickback needs to re-evaluate its policies on racism. You're giving cover to some awful people in this thread. Sow Easy and XB are doing God's work but taking the racists at face value will only do so much. Better to troll or deny them a platform for their hateful bile. 

Don't be on the wrong side of history, mods! (Unless you're also a bit racist in which go **** yourself) 

God was racist AF iirc.

Weakened Offender
On 01/02/2021 at 07:43, XB52 said:

Oh my God. You actually use South Africa to back up your views. The most racist country of the 20th century. And by racist I mean anti-black/brown racism. At least I now understand where you get your views from

Incredible eh? Whataboutery at its most absurd. 

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

😂
I do love a gif

Me tae. The big stone head man on the Harry Maguire thread was fecking :rofl: