Mafia - Pokemon

Shapes

Good Old Fashioned Scandal
4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

One thing we need to be wary of now, the goons know that one of them is known, thankfully for us, they dont know who.

Well I'm glad the goons dont know but I dont either?! How do people know this 😂

Edited by Good Old Fashioned Scandal

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AndyNic

• AlimOzturk

• Riddley Walker

• Rudi Skacel

9 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

the cop has found 3 bad players

we have only lynched 2 of them. 

that leaves 1 goon still out there who is known by the cop and vlad to be bad. No one else knows who that player is though. 

22 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Takes a few games to get into the hang of things. This has been exceptionally fast paced, probably the most fast paced game I have been involved in so far. 

I keep notes on a note pad on my phone and use the search function on my browser to look back at players posts if I am suspicious. This particular game we have a mason guiding us and telling us who has been investigated. 

Make sure to fully read the OP from the game mod to make sure you are fully understanding your particular role whether or not that is a simple townie, cop, goon or doc. There can be special roles and powers specific to each game depending which player is running the game. 

Honestly the more you read and play the better and more enjoyable it becomes. 

👍👍

Edited by AlimOzturk

24 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Is very hard to keep track! 

Looking forward to reading it all through ones it's done and I know what everyone's role was!

Riddley Walker
24 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

Don't be afraid to just ask loads of questions as well. I spent the first couple of games clueless and asking loads of stuff. As Alim said it takes a few games to work out exactly what's going on. 

Prince Buaben
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

It’s awfy quiet. 

After last couple of days everyone re reading etc and taking a breather

1 hour ago, Peakybunnet said:

Riddley is a goon for me.

When it was starting to look bad for me two nights ago and before

the intervention he placed a sneaky vote on me. It was out of the blue and just when  I was becoming an easy target. 

Interesting coming from you?

Are you an easy target because you are acting very goon like this game?

In and out but in at the most important times.

You have not played your usual game at all if I’m honest.

4 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Sorry counted back, lynch. No need for me to vote. 

How very convenient???

Already lynched so pull your vote to appear less goon like.

I have never pulled a vote when good just because the lynch has happened. Leave it where it was as it makes no difference?

10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

How very convenient???

Already lynched so pull your vote to appear less goon like.

I have never pulled a vote when good just because the lynch has happened. Leave it where it was as it makes no difference?

After all that went on the previous night and shapes warning I didn’t want to fall foul of any rules. 

Investigate me or have me lynched if u feel it necessary.  Least it won’t be the cop/doc or jack of all spades or yourself.  Said the whole game I have been a townie. Even you to confirm I wasn’t investigated which would have been a massive risk for a goon to do. 

but I welcome any lynch or investigation if it is felt that it will help the town win.

Edited by AlimOzturk

This game is going too fast for me, I’m struggling to keep up so must be a nightmare for the newbies. 
Well done Vlad and Geoff you managed to fool the goons and knowing another has been identified makes it well in town favour now, just let’s get this right today and it’s in the grasp of the win. 
I was going to say a vote spreadsheet would be handy now, but with all the lynchings before deadlines and knowing that Vlad has told everyone who to vote I am sure goons would have jumped onto lynchings when 1 of them has been discovered. So spreadsheet might not be as useful as normal. I’m just in between zoom meetings so will try have a quick read back and see if anything else can be spotted. 

1 hour ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

1 hour ago, redcat said:

Is very hard to keep track! 

Looking forward to reading it all through ones it's done and I know what everyone's role was!

Wooo

I've been playing for years and still haven't a clue most of the time. Just blag it and play your role. Townies are expendable and the preferred loss at night whereas goons are twats that cannae hold their drink :D

Goons want to get rid of everyone else, whereas everyone else only want to get rid of the goons. Quite often, everyone else are so good at getting rid of each other, the goons sit back with a cigar in hand and a fine cognac by their side.

Oh, and Wooo means I'm already deid. A townie killed by the town :(

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

This game is going too fast for me, I’m struggling to keep up so must be a nightmare for the newbies. 
Well done Vlad and Geoff you managed to fool the goons and knowing another has been identified makes it well in town favour now, just let’s get this right today and it’s in the grasp of the win. 
I was going to say a vote spreadsheet would be handy now, but with all the lynchings before deadlines and knowing that Vlad has told everyone who to vote I am sure goons would have jumped onto lynchings when 1 of them has been discovered. So spreadsheet might not be as useful as normal. I’m just in between zoom meetings so will try have a quick read back and see if anything else can be spotted. 

Wonder if it was you or your pal who was investigated on night 1? 🤔

40 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Interesting coming from you?

Are you an easy target because you are acting very goon like this game?

In and out but in at the most important times.

You have not played your usual game at all if I’m honest.

LOL Its my second game since my resurrection. 

Being honest. Yvonne has hidden away most of the game. Not really said much, and when things have happened, never shown up till after the event. 

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Wonder if it was you or your pal who was investigated on night 1? 🤔

I don’t have any pals, you are still on my goon list though 

Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

Being honest. Yvonne has hidden away most of the game. Not really said much, and when things have happened, never shown up till after the event. 

Yeah here we go you and Riddley trying to finger point at me.  I’m sure Alim will join in soon too. I know there is only 2 goons left but guaranteed at least 1 of the 3 of you are goons. 
I have explained why wasn’t on last night and today I still have 3 more meetings for work to go. I won’t be done until around 8pm. 

2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

LOL Its my second game since my resurrection. 

Edit its my third. First two games back I was a Mason. Last game killed first night.

Game before lost my two masons first night. Cop also got knocked off first night but managed to give me goon info before he was. 

Once I fed the goon name out I knew I was toast as doc was also knocked off. 

If I was a goon I would keep a  much lower profile than I have. I am 4th highest poster in the game which to me isnt very goon like. 

5 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Actually that’s interesting coming from you who normally only posts once or twice a day in every other game, you are definitely more active in this one, so is that a goon team idea? 

On 23/01/2021 at 08:59, yvonnejambo said:

So goon list 

Riddley

Stuart

Andy

Redcat

Rudi

My goon list from the start, 2 confirmed goons any more? 

2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Yvonne starting to get defensive

I can’t win, 1 minute I’m not saying enough and next when I explain I’m defensive 😂 

Anyway I’m back to work in a minute so I’m sorry but will be going back to being quiet until I’m finished. 

We need to work out the last remaining unnamed goon.

Before hunting I need the help of our cop and our JOAT. Jack of all Trades.

Cop when night is called please could you investigate Rudi Skacel.

JOAT when night is called please could you investigate Alim Ozturk.

Its important you both know to do exactly this.

I don’t know the last goon however I have a hunch. There is no help in simply jumping in on my “hunch” because like you I don’t know the last one. Come to your own conclusions.

Im suspect on Peaky for possibly using reverse BS on Iantjambo. Ian was above Peaky on the player list at the start. It is though as I said just a hunch so only vote him if you genuinely think he’s goon.

We don’t want a repeat of the Dunks lynching!

Vote Peaky

Riddley Walker
34 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Yeah here we go you and Riddley trying to finger point at me.  I’m sure Alim will join in soon too. I know there is only 2 goons left but guaranteed at least 1 of the 3 of you are goons. 
I have explained why wasn’t on last night and today I still have 3 more meetings for work to go. I won’t be done until around 8pm. 

I've had a feeling about you from the start. Don't know why but feel like you're playing a bit differently. 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

I've had a feeling about you from the start. Don't know why but feel like you're playing a bit differently. 

why did you vote peaky then lol

Edited by Good Old Fashioned Scandal

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

why did you vote peaky then lol

I said earlier today, and within the past few days, that I think Peaky and Yvonne are the last 2 goons. 

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

I said earlier today, and within the past few days, that I think Peaky and Yvonne are the last 2 goons. 

oh okay. how many votes do we need for a lynch now? 

Riddley Walker
16 minutes ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

oh okay. how many votes do we need for a lynch now? 

7 needed. 

5 votes for Peaky up to here.

Okay - I think it is inevitable that I will die soon and won't be able to pass on any investigation info. We've come up with an idea that, should it be successful, will allow the town to get the cops investigations without them having to out themselves.

My proposal:

Following my death, every player should state who they would investigate that night were they the cop. This would be repeated every day. 

No info would be gained straight away from this - but when the cop inevitably gets hit, the town will be able to work back and see who the cop is and who they said they would investigate on each day. They would then be able to check the result of that investigation and it should be simple work to find out either a big trust list or the remaining goon.

Hope everyone is on board as I think its the best way to get the investigations out without outing the cop.

Tonight though, we should continue with what I asked for earlier from the cop and JOAT.

With that said...

Vote Peaky

2. Yvonne 

3. Alim 

4. Sean townie

5. Vlad Mason

6. Rudi 

9. Prince

11. Geoff Doc

12. Ian invincible townie

13. Peakybunnet 

15. Riddley 

16. Redcat 

17. Good old fashioned scandal 

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Cop when night is called please could you investigate Rudi Skacel.

JOAT when night is called please could you investigate Alim Ozturk.