Shrek the Mafia Game

yvonnejambo

6 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Thanks for the game @yvonnejambo

Another with a few twists and different roles - really enjoyed it. I can picture you logging in yesterday after your meeting to be met with absolute mayhem after a day of about 4 posts :rofl:

Just to add - Alfie has been following on his school ipad again and has been singing "Stuart and Dad, up a tree; k i ...." all morning :facepalm:

Although after last game I'm surprised it's not

"S H A * * I N G"

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• Stuart McNeill

• Morgaro Gomis

Prince Buaben

Thanks for the game Yvonne.

Sorry for the mason take out on night one. Was excited at being the assassin and its not the first time I've been that excited and jumped the gun.

Being honest I was close to choosing Alim over Vlad on night Two.

Think the goons went obvious choice for Shapes.

P0

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

We actually thought you were the cop on day 1 and 2.

I tried to suggest I might be a mason to try and save the remaining mason a bit longer lol I posted I thought peaky had outed himself and I replied to him why, he obviously didn't as he confirmed 

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I posted in the thread my , barely any boofisms theories and not much banter, tbh not much boof 😂 my problem was I convinced myself that you save Sheldon lol, it wasn't until the seats lynching I knew riddley or sean had to be a goon, then I started saying surely voof wouldn't be that obvious he can't be that rubbish at being a goon, you were barely even defending yourself which you always do with facts and multi quotes, so I started to think maybe he is just really busy lol the bit where you popped on at deadline and asked for a summary I knew even before Yvonne confirmed we'd been played and you decided to taunt us lol

Trouble for me - and my team - was that I was busy.

Tuesday was my most mental WFH day ever!

Quite right, I suppose, for none of you to believe me but I did say in the sign-up thread that when I claim to be busy, I am.

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Thanks for the game @yvonnejambo

Another with a few twists and different roles - really enjoyed it. I can picture you logging in yesterday after your meeting to be met with absolute mayhem after a day of about 4 posts :rofl:

Just to add - Alfie has been following on his school ipad again and has been singing "Stuart and Dad, up a tree; k i ...." all morning :facepalm:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Thanks for the game Yvonne.

Sorry for the mason take out on night one. Was excited at being the assassin and its not the first time I've been that excited and jumped the gun.

Being honest I was close to choosing Alim over Vlad on night Two.

Think the goons went obvious choice for Shapes.

P0

Did you eventually work out I was the cop as I was worried at some point you were going to come along and accidentally blow my cover 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Tenaciousdandy

And obviously I was telling the truth about the wheel of names screen shot on bunny and the spin landing on seats, didn't even give the wheel pic a second thought as I had nothing to hide, have to remember everyone is paranoid as hell In this game 😂

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

And obviously I was telling the truth about the wheel of names screen shot on bunny and the spin landing on seats, didn't even give the wheel pic a second thought as I had nothing to hide, have to remember everyone is paranoid as hell In this game 😂

I genuinely lol’d at you getting called on that :lol:

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Am I the only one that knew Alim was the cop and not the assassin? I thought it was fairly obvious 😂

had you down as the Cop as well tbf

Thanks for the game yvonne, it was great being back. Although i forgot how much you have to actually read and not just skim over. It also felt like there was proper needle at times too 🤣

Riddley Walker

Thanks for the game and enjoyed the set up Yvonne. 

I enjoy being a goon but that's 3 games in a row and it's ****ing stressful. 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, iantjambo said:

I genuinely lol’d at you getting called on that :lol:

Didn’t help that they were right next to each other either lol plus me trying to be a smart erse with my first post of small role meaning dwarf didn't help either, I brought it on myself tbh lol 

Prince Buaben
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Did you eventually work out I was the cop as I was worried at some point you were going to come along and accidentally blow my cover 

Once you started pretending you were the assassin then I knew you had a important role.

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Tbf when I called you out on that I didn't read all the post and see the other screenshot. Said in the goon thread on day 1 that we could possibly use it if Bunny gets outed to frame you, but wouldn't have worked with the other screenshot anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Seats said:

Thanks for the game yvonne, it was great being back. Although i forgot how much you have to actually read and not just skim over. It also felt like there was proper needle at times too 🤣

I hope not from me, apologies if so, all meant in good fun.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Thanks for the game and enjoyed the set up Yvonne. 

I enjoy being a goon but that's 3 games in a row and it's ****ing stressful. 

I was so glad to be a townie, last game was stressful as hell so was good to just be able to post my thoughts without worrying I was putting a team mate at risk, when it came to the charming turning I was thinking I better not get fecking turned again, killed me instead 😢 lol 

I was having a nice time being a townie with no responsibilities and then was given that impossible task :rofl: 

I called what they were up to and that riddley was charming. Should have went with my gut and stuck with him but others wanted boof so I switched. Either way it didn't make a difference! 

Thanks for the game Yvonne! 

Riddley Walker
6 minutes ago, Seats said:

There's certainly been a few feuds that have developed. It can get quite intense sometimes, I've spent the last few games utterly lying through my teeth for days on end :rofl: 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Tbf when I called you out on that I didn't read all the post and see the other screenshot. Said in the goon thread on day 1 that we could possibly use it if Bunny gets outed to frame you, but wouldn't have worked with the other screenshot anyway. 

I think you calling me out so quickly actually helped my case with alim as I felt I'd giving a good enough reason as to why it was on bunny as it was the truth, and I could put the pressure back on you, but yeah it could have been a good tactic, don't think I'll be using random generators anymore lol 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

There's certainly been a few feuds that have developed. It can get quite intense sometimes, I've spent the last few games utterly lying through my teeth for days on end :rofl: 

I honestly don't think anyone will ever trust you or vlad ever again 😂

3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I think you calling me out so quickly actually helped my case with alim as I felt I'd giving a good enough reason as to why it was on bunny as it was the truth, and I could put the pressure back on you, but yeah it could have been a good tactic, don't think I'll be using random generators anymore lol 

As soon as Riddley leaped on the post I felt you were telling the truth. In all honesty I didn’t think you would be so careless and was doing it to get a reaction and you gave the most plausible explanation and Riddley seemed guilty as hell. Hence i changed my vote for him 

Riddley Walker
4 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I was thinking that throughout this game, gonna need to have a think about how I can regain some trust :lol:

Ok, so my 15 yr old daughter has been very interested in this game. She is now registering for jkb (she hates football) so that she can play the next one 🤣

Really good game Yvonne and thanks again for organising and modding👍

Highlights:

Pinning Peaky and Rudi Skacel as goons very early and having them killed. Having the assassin take out the 3rd. Had Alim down as cop.

Lowlights:

Voting Seats to lynch him when I could and definitely should have kept my vote on Alim. Mistake probably lost us the game.

Being whacked by the assassin straight after definitely cost us the game.

The bet in the Goon chat will unfortunately forever stay locked away in the Goon chat. Shapes my humblest apologies for what you walked into. You must have thought the Goons had completely lost the plot.

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

As soon as Riddley leaped on the post I felt you were telling the truth. In all honesty I didn’t think you would be so careless and was doing it to get a reaction and you gave the most plausible explanation and Riddley seemed guilty as hell. Hence i changed my vote for him 

Yeah that helped me defend myself pretty easily 

Tenaciousdandy
23 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Right who's doing the next one? 

Absolutely pish getting lynched on day 1! :lol:

I'm going to do one at some point, just need to come up with an idea and roles first lol

With you getting lynched day 1 and boof posted missing my post count was almost double everyone else's at one point lol 

53 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I was so glad to be a townie, last game was stressful as hell so was good to just be able to post my thoughts without worrying I was putting a team mate at risk, when it came to the charming turning I was thinking I better not get fecking turned again, killed me instead 😢 lol 

I felt like your carer at times last game :D

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

I felt like your carer at times last game :D

Aye  lol didn't help I had the option to feck the goons over as well as wielding a galaxy destroying artefact that I had to time perfectlyso to not blow myself up, felt like I was living a triple life 🤣

55 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Are you the MP for Edinburgh South? :ninja:

Stuart McNeill
56 minutes ago, Seats said:

Yeah the games definitely developed and changed due to players. Some having very erratic behaviours which causes more chaos.

Thanks Yvonne for the great game.

Back to back wins!

Tenaciousdandy
15 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'll do the next one and we can just go quick fire and start it when we have enough people

Cool

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Are you the MP for Edinburgh South? :ninja:

He should definitely get into politics lol 

Stuart McNeill
58 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

People definitely hold GRUDGES even make one's up. Yvonne/shapes and Riddley saying I always vote him. Hell be dead day 1 shapes game 😂

16 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'll do the next one and we can just go quick fire and start it when we have enough people

👍🏼

FYI I have much more scope to be active during the week as I can skive at work to check phone etc but weekends I have the kids as Mrs is an essential worker so hardly have any time to sit on my phone. 

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

People definitely hold GRUDGES even make one's up. Yvonne/shapes and Riddley saying I always vote him. Hell be dead day 1 shapes game 😂

Definitely, altho I all honestly the roles are completely random so should be a clean slate every game, but there is certain players you trust less/more due to previous games, tbh I wasn't sure about you as your a good goon and I felt like you were being to helpful especially when I asked boof to get the vlad quotes and straight away you had them  lol was trying to see if he would or not lol altho I was suspicious of almost everyone lol I think Sheldon got p1shed off with me badgering him with his I don't need anyone to tell me what to say reply 😂

11 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Definitely, altho I all honestly the roles are completely random so should be a clean slate every game, but there is certain players you trust less/more due to previous games, tbh I wasn't sure about you as your a good goon and I felt like you were being to helpful especially when I asked boof to get the vlad quotes and straight away you had them  lol was trying to see if he would or not lol altho I was suspicious of almost everyone lol I think Sheldon got p1shed off with me badgering him with his I don't need anyone to tell me what to say reply 😂

The hardest role is a townie and the Doc, as you have nobody to rule out as good or bad. It feels less pressure though as you don't need to lie.  I don't really hold grudges and well over Stuart doing me over a few games ago.... :)

6 minutes ago, Smack said:

Had a good chuckle at Bunny's edited post, had 🐍 DNA all over it 😁

Entertaining game, good work everyone!

I was going to vote you at one time because you were so quiet. Thank god I double checked and realised you weren’t playing 😂

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I did tell you I wasn't trying to save anyone and vice versa 😂

Tenaciousdandy
10 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I did tell you I wasn't trying to save anyone and vice versa 😂

Yeah sorry 🤣🤣

Tenaciousdandy
3 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Cast list

Lord Farquaad- Bunny

Rumpelstiltskin- Vlad

Fairy Godmother- Boof

Prince Charming- Riddley 

Puss in boots- Prince

Donkey -Sean

Snow White -Alim

Shrek -Dunks

Princess Fiona -Stuart

3 little pigs - Rudi. peaky and Dawn

Gingerbread man - Sheldon

Dwarfs

Andy

Seats

Shapes (until turned)

Morgaro

Ian

Dandy

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Wait, who was the doc? 

Full list there 👍

Tenaciousdandy
2 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

The hardest role is a townie and the Doc, as you have nobody to rule out as good or bad. It feels less pressure though as you don't need to lie.  I don't really hold grudges and well over Stuart doing me over a few games ago.... :)

I was part of that goon team, Stuart and vlad had an incredible game