Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Pasquale for King

• upgotheheads

• WDJ87

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

Definitely better for us if Raith could win than a draw. Dunfermline are far better than them.

Could be but 4points lost instead of 3

1 minute ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I was reading the thread after the last game and the comments about Jamie Walker and decided not to post anything, as those posting wanted him out of the team. However, I was one of those who thought Walker had been doing well for us, other than in the game he was eventually taken off in, as he looked as if he had picked up an injury. Probably good news that HMFC don't take a lot on board from stuff which appears on websites givne the player that had to be got out of the team has got both the goals today.

Correct.

Unfortunately we can’t get rid of some of the clowns on here for showing a “bad attitude” 👍

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Chuck Berry said:

Has anything happened this half at all?

We scored a goal and have generally been completely dominant without creating that much against an anti-football team on a shit pitch.

Edited by ToqueJambo

29 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Walker finished aye?

The ****tards in our support who write players off after a bad result should learn to keep their gobs shut!!

Aye, scores a brace against some tin pot Championship pish.  That makes up for being absolutely useless since his return. 😂

1 minute ago, Randy Marsh said:

Aye, scores a brace against some tin pot Championship pish.  That makes up for being absolutely useless since his return. 😂

In fairness, it's turned Wighton into a Ronaldo clone for some 🤣

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

We scored a goal and have generally been completely dominant without creating that much against an anti-football team on a shit pitch.

I should have said "apart from the goal", anyway 2-0 will do me.

fabienleclerq
3 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Mrs Dusty agrees completely, and she’s not a football fan....

Canny help himself can he? Was it hearts Bartley scored against? Hearts though, was it Hearts did he score against hearts..... 

5 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I was reading the thread after the last game and the comments about Jamie Walker and decided not to post anything, as those posting wanted him out of the team. However, I was one of those who thought Walker had been doing well for us, other than in the game he was eventually taken off in, as he looked as if he had picked up an injury. Probably good news that HMFC don't take a lot on board from stuff which appears on websites givne the player that had to be got out of the team has got both the goals today.

Walker's on pitch attitude today is acceptable and so much better. Previous matches it hasn't been. Play well, give 100% folk won't ride your ass!

1 minute ago, Kiwidoug said:

Bit early to be thinking Champions League but I'm very happy with this.  3rd goal would be great.

😁

Horatio Caine
8 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Problem is all the birds make me feel inadequate 

Watch Naked attraction.  That really makes you feel inadequate :whistling:

9 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Shouldn’t Boyce be on by now.

He needs a confidence boost.

Them pushing up could mean lots of space behind.

Heard he had a tight hamstring so may not be risked.

Edited by wavydavy

lost in space
4 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Nesbitt. Is that the ex rangers boy?

Scott Nesbitt will be in his 50s. Could be his son etc

3 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Canny help himself can he? Was it hearts Bartley scored against? Hearts though, was it Hearts did he score against hearts..... 

No it appears not, and as for Richard Gordon when Chic Young was trying to give us the subs made.....

Just now, part_time_jambo said:

Does this result make us the best hearts team ever again, until next week at least?

Nah, just that we'll win the cup 👍

Just now, neilnunb said:

Another defeat for Brechin Shitty :pleasing:

I am sure they have ensured there won't be relegation from the pyramid again.

Ex member of the SaS

The win is the most important thing, a third would be nice if for no other reason than to get the goal difference up. at least we are sitting top which is where we need to stay.

2 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Does this result make us the best hearts team ever again, until next week at least?

I'm sure JKB is not unique

Aiden Nesbitt has looked good for Morton, interesting that he's been at Robbies last two clubs. 

Walker has played well, as has Irving and Naismith. Good. Its what we want to see. Hopefully can build some momentum going into the final. 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Best team in the Championship and joint best in the 2019/20 Scottish Cup, yes. That's pretty much how football works.

4 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Watch Naked attraction.  That really makes you feel inadequate :whistling:

Weird programme,pure puts you off raw chicken

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I am sure they have ensured there won't be relegation from the pyramid again.

They're busy buying up all the vaccine and storing it in their shed to ensure the season ends early.

3 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

😄It means we’ve done as we should be doing against a bunch of nobodies. Well done Robbie and the team.