Shelley Kerr (NHC)

gashauskis9

4 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Couldn’t tell if any of them were hott? Just here for the attractive ones in small shorts 😉

15 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Would have played some discrimination card tbh.

The discrimination against a pissed person ranting at their team for ****ing up from what 3-0 up. 

Na i think they deserved to be ripped into. If she had had a bev first then fair play. It needed said. 

No diff if Neilson or Stendel had ripped into our lot at any point in 2020 with a bev in them

14 hours ago, olivialinnell said:

Was she genuinely on the shortlist for our managers job? I truly hope not.

No , but I think you’ll find they slowly become common place in coaching mens teams then go on to manage clubs. Shelley Kerr is a very very good coach in my opinion

Surely you knew that wasnt true.

Edited by sadj

7 hours ago, Tenor said:

Can someone please explain why nobody seems to be mentioning that this pass was clearly offside before the goal?

Screenshot 2020-12-02 at 06.35.49.png

Totally love this post!

Wimmins fitbaw is utterly shite, 0-0 in the 94th minute, "GET THE BALL IN THE CORNER" I even do that playing FIFA, that goal sums everything up

The gung-ho style from Scotland at 0-0 in the 94th minute

Birds slipping and falling with no idea what they're doing

Trying to play some sort of offside trap in our own half

The keeper slipping when it's 1-on-1

The keeper saves it but it hits the lassie in the puss and goes in

That lassie then starts greetin' as she got hit in the face even though it's meant they qualified

Shelly Kerr would have gone off her tits Broxburn style.

46 minutes ago, sadj said:

The discrimination against a pissed person ranting at their team for ****ing up from what 3-0 up. 

Na i think they deserved to be ripped into. If she had had a bev first then fair play. It needed said. 

No diff if Neilson or Stendel had ripped into our lot at any point in 2020 with a bev in them

No manager should ever get torn into teams fired up on the bevvy.  It’s unprofessional and lose the workforce.  It’s the kind of thing Lennon would do, not a national team boss at a World Cup ffs. 

24 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Totally love this post!

Wimmins fitbaw is utterly shite, 0-0 in the 94th minute, "GET THE BALL IN THE CORNER" I even do that playing FIFA, that goal sums everything up

That lassie then starts greetin' as she got hit in the face even though it's meant they qualified

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

"If that had come off a Scotland face then it would have went past the post. That's the way the game has went here".

Unless it was Davie Dodds' twin sister in which case it was straight into row Z on the half way line.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 hours ago, Tenor said:

Can someone please explain why nobody seems to be mentioning that this pass was clearly offside before the goal?

Screenshot 2020-12-02 at 06.35.49.png

:rofl:

Was this a serious post?

luckyBatistuta
34 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

"If that had come off a Scotland face then it would have went past the post. That's the way the game has went here".

Unless it was Davie Dodds' twin sister in which case it was straight into row Z on the half way line.

:lol: Guaranteed 

Davie Dodds😱 (the human fire guard)those were the days

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Totally love this post!

They needed to win, draw would not have helped.

5 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I have asked this before but watching women's football can be very entertaining. You can clearly see that they have been trained well and the game can be fairly open and entertaining however...

WHAT IS IT WITH WOMEN GOALIES????

ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE!!!!!

ALL OF THEM!!!

A bit unfair really.

Women don't have the physique and height to give them a chance.

They are probably about 10" less in height than your average pro goalie.

Most girls that take up the game dont want to be keepers, so pool to pick from is so much smaller.

More and more recently, we are seeing alarming blunders from male elite keepers, but let's just highlight amateur and semi-pro women as being horrendous. That's the basics your on about.

I've not watched the recent games, but I do enjoy watching some womens matches. Take it for what it is, stop trying to compare it with mens football. Do you watch a kids game u14/u15 and berate quality and goalkeeping?

2 hours ago, sadj said:

Couldn’t tell if any of them were hott? Just here for the attractive ones in small shorts 😉

Was the Finnish girl crying because she scored an important goal or because the ball hit her in the face?

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

Was the Finnish girl crying because she scored an important goal or because the ball hit her in the face?

Iv no idea , couldn’t work that out either. Was the ball muddy or was that her complexion. Was many questions arising from that goal. None of which were particularly football related in my head. 

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

She has never managed at even a basic level. 

This is a genuine question.....

Are you ok?

Shes the Scottish Womens manager...how is that “not even a basic level” or is this another of your ways of trying to belittle womens football and cleanse the forum to 40-80 year old white men and their outdated opinions only? 

Edited by sadj

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Are you ok?

Shes the Scottish Womens manager...how is that “not even a basic level” or is this another of your ways of trying to belittle womens football and cleanse the forum to 40-80 year old white men and their outdated opinions only? 

no need to bring race or age into this forum,there are plenty out there if you

want to get into that crap

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Are you ok?

Ah sadj, you just had to bring skin colour and age into it. Truly tragic stuff as always.

I think the level of football she has managed is on par with juvenile.  Nothing to do with her sex before you start (which you most certainly would), it is to do with the standard, which is diabolical.  

She seems to be held in great esteem and I ask why? Well, I know actually as I am sure we all do deep down.

She would not last a week in even the Scottish fourth tier as she simply does not have the experience or skill on her cv, so yes her level is basic.

The highest level she has managed is a team that would lose to Tynecastle High School.

1 minute ago, hans said:

The boy is fanatical about race and sex. But he doesn't see colour seemingly.

21 minutes ago, hans said:

17 posts in your near 15 years and 1s to chastise me for calling out the bullshit that I8 posts constantly in his hatred of women etc. The beliefs he trolls with on here are the same things every time and that is the opinions of the over 40 elitest white male. That is the point I was making... So go and mouth off about someone else instead of me. You know **** all about me or why i8s shite attitude towards women etc pisses me off. 

Edited by sadj

20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ah sadj, you just had to bring skin colour and age into it. Truly tragic stuff as always.

I think the level of football she has managed is on par with juvenile.  Nothing to do with her sex before you start (which you most certainly would), it is to do with the standard, which is diabolical.  

She seems to be held in great esteem and I ask why? Well, I know actually as I am sure we all do deep down.

She would not last a week in even the Scottish fourth tier as she simply does not have the experience or skill on her cv, so yes her level is basic.

The highest level she has managed is a team that would lose to Tynecastle High School.

Now iv had my rant a few points

She is Uefa Pro licensed....

She is the Scottish Womens team manager and has been pretty successful with them. 
What else has she done , ach maybe manager of Arsenal Ladies , Regional Development office for the SFA , sure she held another higher position at the SFA also. Shes contributed a lot to the Scottish game and the development of Scottish Womens football. The fact she was the first women to be appointed manager of a Male team also says a lot about her and peoples belief in her. As usual however you just make up utter shite to suit your thought process and justify your position in life

34 minutes ago, sadj said:

Are you ok?

In terms of the ability of players she works with she is operating at a basic level, assuming we are comparing to men. 

10 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

In terms of the ability of players she works with she is operating at a basic level, assuming we are comparing to men. 

See is that fair though Nookie. The technical skill level

of women is increasing and theres no doubt some are up there with most men. I would agree when she was at Arsenal it would have been a lower level than they perform at now. She does work with elite womens footballers though and thats still a higher level than a lot of men in the game can play or manage. Her CV is respectable and the posters comments about any team she managed getting pumelled by boys is just shite

Edited by sadj

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Are you ok?

C,Mon sadj, I'm 58 white and enjoy women's football :lol:

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Why is this forum so obsessed with this nomark?

Serious question i8. Did your wife jilt you at the alter or fukkk your best pal on her hen night or something like that? Or did a female out you from being further in the wardrobe than Narnia?

You show narcissistic and weird behaviour towards women in general. We get that you don’t like women’s football but I get the feeling you don’t like women in general. You’ve berated everyone at Tynecastle from AB down to the cleaners. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Why is this forum so obsessed with this nomark?

For those interested in all football it's a subject worth discussing.

She is manager of the women's national team, is her coat on a shoogly?

I enjoy your posts I8, btw.

6 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Serious question i8. Did your wife jilt you at the alter or fukkk your best pal on her hen night or something like that? Or did a female out you from being further in the wardrobe than Narnia?

You show narcissistic and weird behaviour towards women in general. We get that you don’t like women’s football but I get the feeling you don’t like women in general. You’ve berated everyone at Tynecastle from AB down to the cleaners. 

Love women. I think women are superior to men.  Think their football is horseshit and infinitely inferior to the men's game.

50 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

C,Mon sadj, I'm 58 white and enjoy women's football :lol:

Aye you do , that wasn’t my point Tommy , its the stereotypical outlook of that demographic (which i am also in) that pisses me off. Watching the Celtic v Sparta game last week was like watching kids football , to say that womens football is shit because its women is terrible

44 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

For those interested in all football it's a subject worth discussing.

She is manager of the women's national team, is her coat on a shoogly?

I enjoy your posts I8, btw.

Performances from the Womens team seem to have tailed off a bit recently but to paraphrase someone “we battered them (Finland) but didnt get the goal”😉 I think the team has gone backwards since the Argentina game in terms of results and confidence but we should be better. Shelley Kerr is not untouchable but I think she has earned a bit of leniency to see if its a blip.

52 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Love women. I think women are superior to men.  Think their football is horseshit and infinitely inferior to the men's game.

:lol: 👍

On 02/12/2020 at 16:23, Tommy Brown said:

A bit unfair really.

Women don't have the physique and height to give them a chance.

They are probably about 10" less in height than your average pro goalie.

Most girls that take up the game dont want to be keepers, so pool to pick from is so much smaller.

More and more recently, we are seeing alarming blunders from male elite keepers, but let's just highlight amateur and semi-pro women as being horrendous. That's the basics your on about.

I've not watched the recent games, but I do enjoy watching some womens matches. Take it for what it is, stop trying to compare it with mens football. Do you watch a kids game u14/u15 and berate quality and goalkeeping?

Yes, I do.  I know that's not ideal.

That offside post gives me PTSD thinking about the time I was screaming for a back pass at Tynie only to find out that kneeing it to the keeper was legal...

It happens