intertattie hobos game ( merged threads )

maroonlegions

Drylaw Hearts
You're not allowed to forget our troubles, they've to be rammed down our throats every 5 minutes:rolleyes: Oh and don't dare laugh at the Hobos, we're not allowed to because we haven't got a manager yet:confused:

Somethings are just more important.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This'll be the extent of Hibs':tumbleweed: football in the sun then....

This resuly has just made my seaosn

Let's face it this season is going to be sheer torture for us Jambos

let's all laugh at the Hobos

GIRUY ya bunch of jokers

hey hibs got beat from a bunch of ELFS does that mean theres a wee team smaller than hibs go on that wee team thats the ELFS im talking about :107years:

hey hibs got beat from a bunch of ELFS does that mean theres a wee team smaller than hibs go on that wee team thats the ELFS im talking about :107years:

Crisis time at fester rd.

Must be time for Hands off Hibs II

:rolleyes:

:107years::107years::107years:

Absolutely hilarious.

I'm off over the road for a wee peek.

I'm afraid a little bit of wee might accidentally squeeze out.

:107years:

Oh, after the abuse I've taken from Hibbies lately...this is a welcome result. Very welcome.

:biggrin:

I'm joining the Schadenfreude mob, they've got the right idea.

winston churchill
Absolutely hilarious.

I'm off over the road for a wee peek.

I'm afraid a little bit of wee might accidentally squeeze out.

:107years:

i've already been over,some top threads.

mixu out.

pedantic matty,dinny panic.

Francis Albert

Don't know why we are taking the p***. After all it is the Inter Toto PROPER. After all we only made the Champions League qualifiers (and only won one round).

The Old Tolbooth

Some of them have booked to go to Sweden for what has turned out to be no more than an expensive pre season friendly, and get this, they were due to play either Riga or Bohemians when after they brushed Elfsborg aside, and some of them have booked to go to Dublin and there won't even be a game on cos Hibs will be out, and Bohemians could well be too!!!! :D :D :D

Hibs FC, officially the most stupid fans in the world!!!

chester copperpot
Some of them have booked to go to Sweden for what has turned out to be no more than an expensive pre season friendly, and get this, they were due to play either Riga or Bohemians when after they brushed Elfsborg aside, and some of them have booked to go to Dublin and there won't even be a game on cos Hibs will be out, and Bohemians could well be too!!!! :D :D :D

Hibs FC, officially the most stupid fans in the world!!!

Dumbasses.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

107 years ya inbreds!:107years::107years::107years::107years:

Don't know why we are taking the p***. After all it is the Inter Toto PROPER. After all we only made the Champions League qualifiers (and only won one round).

Are you drunk?????????????????????????? or a * * * *.

Sorry, I can't spell it out loud.

I know I'm hammered...........are you kiddin??

A mighty Hibernian army, half their ground strong (and half in fierce seat camouflage gear), turns up to roar their team on to ignominious defeat at home. I had a good laugh, I have to say.

To be fair, hobbits versus elves is hardly a level playing field, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the result.

Francis Albert
Are you drunk?????????????????????????? or a * * * *.

Sorry, I can't spell it out loud.

I know I'm hammered...........are you kiddin??

You've been in Boston too long. They say Americans don't do irony.

So Hibs suffer a miserable start to the season after the team from Bor?s, the city in the west of Sweden with a coat of arms that depicts two sheep-shearing scissors, cut them down to size. The Edinburgh side now travel to the Bor?s Arena for the second leg of their Intertoto Cup second-round tie more in hope than expectation.

:)

Oh the joy, am in sunny beach bulgaria and there are three hobo familys here and no more jambos,but we are the ones smiling today:)

Nelly Terraces

Do these hobo wasters never learn? How many times have they tried unsuccessfully to get into Europa on the snide and break their way in through the backdoor like the bunch of criminals they are? Each time though, they end up getting their collars well and truly felt.

They should learn, if yer no good enough for Europe then just take it, but being as arrogant as they are they think they can somehow manage to do it via other means.

Out of Europa before Wimbledon had finished. Only these dozy halfwits could pull that off.

Cheers ya hobo *****.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Funny how you can always count on the hobos to be more embarrassing than ourselves

Do these hobo wasters never learn? How many times have they tried unsuccessfully to get into Europa on the snide and break their way in through the backdoor like the bunch of criminals they are? Each time though, they end up getting their collars well and truly felt.

They should learn, if yer no good enough for Europe then just take it, but being as arrogant as they are they think they can somehow manage to do it via other means.

Out of Europa before Wimbledon had finished. Only these dozy halfwits could pull that off.

Cheers ya hobo *****.

Sitting round the pool at the Sportsmens last night laughing our erses off!

Craigieboy

My mate said to me this morning that it was only for pre-season friendly(s) anyway.

I said, "well I hope to **** that you've got some others booked in cause it's goodnight Vienna for you lot come Saturday."

****ing trumpets.

Dirk Diggler
http://hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=122355

Absolute classic.

I particularly like this bit:

"WE ARE HIBERNIAN FC!!! Not some bottom six numpties that sign dross from dross teams in a dross league!"

How short are some people's memories?

Marting Canning - Gretna.

David Van Zanten - St Mirren.

Still at least they don't sign dross from dross teams in a dross league.

Trumpet.

Archived