intertattie hobos game ( merged threads )

maroonlegions

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heartsfc_fan

"Hibs are standing off Elfsborg and allowing the Swedes to completely dictate the play."

:107years:

:)

Dirk Diggler
Oot of Europe already!!! Is the Trade holiday's finished yet?? :rofl::rofl:

Officially start tomorrow.

Out of Europe before the trades fortnight has begun.

Splendid.

2-0 Makalamby error:107years::107years::107years::):):)

Couldn't believe the Swedes were 9/5, that was snapped up straight away, It should be about 6 or 7. Great quote from the commentator there "this has turned into a training exercise for Elfsborg"

winston churchill

emptied out the inter tattie by flat pack furniture fc.

last time it was a team named after a car.that said, at least they are consistent . i mean papped out again before the trades have ended.

well done big buster blood vessel,glad to see your keeping up you record as a gash manager.

Commentator just said there are more seagulls in the ground than hobos. :)

7K crowd at fester road for the first competitive game of the season and we're worried about our ST sales :laugh:

I am really hoping this is the beginning of a good news week.

Hibs humped by diddy,s in a diddy cup.

Then we get a new manager this week.

ritchies75
You're surprised by that?

Not really jusy found it funny!!

Now how many do u think Barcelona are going to put passed Ma-kalamby:)

lawriejambo

2-0 and the Reptiles are out of the interhobo cup even before the SPL season starts..

Arf.

Captain Lithuania
Not really jusy found it funny!!

Now how many do u think Barcelona are going to put passed Ma-kalamby:)

Stick Messi out there on his own.. I'm sure he alone could beat the hobos..

They must have the worst record in that tournament*, have they won a game in it yet?

*Tournament is the best word I could find for that Mickey Mouse cup.

gorgie rd eh11

Is this another scottish european first for pioneering h*bs, the earliest a scottish team has ever went out of europe. And if so will they be releasing a commemorative tee shirt to mark the occasion.

:laugh:

No doubt Elfsborg were big and physical and stopped them from playing their, er, flair football or something. I'd actually forgotten until logging onto Kickback that this game was even taking place.

Nucky Thompson

What's the Hobos record in this pretend European 'competition':) Have they ever won a game:107years: Fecking clowns.

maroonlegions

well, the hobos have cheered me up on this dull, wet Sunday.:107years:

The Old Tolbooth

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally forgot about this game being on today and what a fantastic surprise to come home and see that the hobo's have yet again been punted out of the 2 bob factory cup before the trades!!!

How many times do they get to embarrass themselves in this joke of a tournament :D:D:D:D

I'm gutted that uefa are disbanding it :D

What's the Hobos record in this pretend European 'competition':) Have they ever won a game:107years: Fecking clowns.

It's okay, it's just part of their pre-season buildup. That's why they play the games at a time when, er, no-one else is playing pre-season games. It's also why they'll be moaning later on in the season about how they started earlier than everyone else.

Nothing to worry about, just a pre-season game.

Nucky Thompson

How many times do they get to embarrass themselves in this joke of a tournament :D:D:D:D

Did they not get a draw once, at home to a bunch of fishermen:) Or am I being too generous:107years:

marshallschunkychicken

Did they not draw at home to Dnipro before being pumped away from home last time out?

Could be a pasting this one.

It would be kinder to close the Leithers down. No individual or organisation should be allowed to lurch from one embarrassing incident to another in the way they do. :)

Hibs = Comedy FC

rudi must stay
Did they not draw at home to Dnipro before being pumped away from home last time out?

Could be a pasting this one.

that was in the Uefa Cup proper though. In the Intertoto cup they did even worse, losing to Vectra from Lithuania who Valdas used to be manager of :)

maroonlegions

delusionwithflair.net will be coming up with all kinds of excuses and moaning about big physical players who bullied their young team and did not allow them to play their natural flair game.:107years::107years::107years:

Drylaw Hearts
It would be kinder to close the Leithers down. No individual or organisation should be allowed to lurch from one embarrassing incident to another in the way they do. :)

Hibs = Comedy FC

Mmmmm.

The Old Tolbooth
Did they not get a draw once, at home to a bunch of fishermen:) Or am I being too generous:107years:

Your being far too generous to them mate :D

Only a Game

I cant surely be the only one not taking any comfort from Hibs being beaten in European competition when Hearts are in the state they are in and we cant see where and when OUR next appearance in European competition is coming from.

Imeantasong
that was in the Uefa Cup proper though. In the Intertoto cup they did even worse, losing to Vectra from Lithuania who Valdas used to be manager of :)

Yes, I remember them asking "Who?" when Valdas became our manager.

Mind you, some of us wondered too (was backroom staff before getting the gig).

Was nice when we found out and reminded them who he used to coach.

Drylaw Hearts
I cant surely be the only one not taking any comfort from Hibs being beaten in European competition when Hearts are in the state they are in and we cant see where and when OUR next appearance in European competition is coming from.

I'm taking no comfort from it whatsoever.

Dean Winchester
You do know that's only the first leg.

And you reckon they will win 2-0 in Sweden...?

Sorry, you're just too refined and intelligent for the rest of us.

The reason why I find this funny is that they got pumped at home in a European competition which you can only "qualify" for by dint of, er, actually not qualifying for Europe. Anyway, it's always funny when they lose. Is that okay?

Nucky Thompson
Not everyone is sitting around with razor blades at the ready:cool: It's great news for me any time the Hobos are humiliated:) even in :lolpoint: 'European competition' as you put it:107years:

ToadKiller Dog

see him thats you that is.

img_6.jpg

Toxteth O'Grady
Did I really get 11/5 this morning on these gorgeous Swedes. :P

It was stealing money

I owe Peanut a pint for bringing the odds to my attention:mj_zivili:

Not everyone is sitting around with razor blades at the ready:cool:

Hopefully the fhans of the hapless hobos are. ;)

grumpyespana

You are right but its the only good news we have had for weeks so lets savour this.

Grumpy.

I'm taking no comfort from it whatsoever.

Come on DH surely it's worth a wee smile and a chortle at the Hobo's? :)

Drylaw Hearts

Of course it is.

But I wouldn't even begin to attempt at giving them stick given the mess we are in.

davemclaren

It brought a smile to my face. :P

Archived