• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

:lol:

Imagine getting taken in by these folk as well. Mental. 

I know altho my mum almost got conned by a guy she got chatting to on a dating site, spoke for ages gettibg on really well , planned on meeting up for coffee once he gets back from a job he's on  then bang he's stuck over in foreign hospital after being hurt at a job he's doing and doesnt have the money to pay for the treatment and to get home as he lost his wallet in the accident until his company can settle the bill and could she send him £300 to pay the hospital and flight and he'll pay her back when he gets back to Edinburgh and they meet up, I messaged the guy on her behalf and told him to go feck himself

1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

I know altho my mum almost got conned by a guy she got chatting to on a dating site, spoke for ages gettibg on really well , planned on meeting up for coffee once he gets back from a job he's on  then bang he's stuck over in foreign hospital after being hurt at a job he's doing and doesnt have the money to pay for the treatment and to get home as he lost his wallet in the accident until his company can settle the bill and could she send him £300 to pay the hospital and flight and he'll pay her back when he gets back to Edinburgh and they meet up, I messaged the guy on her behalf and told him to go feck himself

ffs lucky you were there to intervene man. So easily done! 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

ffs lucky you were there to intervene man. So easily done! 

She wasn't going to send him the money, she was quite hurt that some could try and build a connection sending pics of "there children" etc just to try and con someone out of money, but guaranteed he was speaking to loads more giving the same lines that may have send the money 

4 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

She wasn't going to send him the money, she was quite hurt that some could try and build a connection sending pics of "there children" etc just to try and con someone out of money, but guaranteed he was speaking to loads more giving the same lines that may have send the money 

Exactly. Pure scum! 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

As mentioned I'll likely not be around for deadline so going to vote now while I remember.

Vote Yvonne

May as well go tit for tat while there's nothing else to go on.

Vote Dandyman

to put him well into the lead.

See what happens - if anything.

Marvin vote Shapes
IanT vote Riddley
AlimO vote Stuart
Dandyman vote Boof
Vlad vote Dandyman
Yvonne vote Sheldon
Shapes vote Marvin
Dawnrazor vote IanT
AndyNic vote Dunks
Dunks vote Dandyman
Sheldon vote Yvonne
Riddley vote Dawnrazor
Boof vote Dandyman

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Got zero to go on and don't want to put anyone in the lead so will vote dawn for now.

I'm already in the lead on 2 riddley for not accepting a friend request from a virus riddled hottie on fb 🤣

4 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I'm already in the lead on 2 riddley for not accepting a friend request from a virus riddled hottie on fb 🤣

Actually you're on 3 but I was planning to unvote fairly soon just to give Rudi something to do :lol: 

Tenaciousdandy
14 minutes ago, Boof said:

Actually you're on 3 but I was planning to unvote fairly soon just to give Rudi something to do :lol: 

Obviously missed that one as you sneaked in it as I was posting lol I'm sure rudi will be looking forward to the usual last minute all over the shop mental vote changes to make his head explode 

Note to other players:

I've just become aware that it looks like Dandyman and I seem to be having innocent banter. I am, but as I don't know which side of the fence Dandy sits upon, wonder if he's trying to blend in. I have a fear I could be being used as some kind of a patsy.

Take care everyone (except goons).

1 minute ago, Boof said:

Note to other players:

I've just become aware that it looks like Dandyman and I seem to be having innocent banter. I am, but as I don't know which side of the fence Dandy sits upon, wonder if he's trying to blend in. I have a fear I could be being used as some kind of a patsy.

Just been made aware on his Goon PM chat perhaps?

2 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

She's chose the wrong guy to friend request then, I'm skint already with have 2 daughters and a missus to spend my money lol

Family are good that way :D

45 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Oi! Thanks to the treatment I'm paying for, the young Mae is no longer virus riddled and I'll ask you to desist from your slanderous accusations 😡

Unvote Dandy

Vote Dandy

48 minutes ago, Boof said:

**** it - I'll do it now...just to get the first unvote in :D

Unvote Dandyman

What a gentleman you are.

However it looks sus.

Unvote Dandyman

Vote Boof

23 minutes ago, Boof said:

Note to other players:

become aware OR been made aware? 🤔

Tenaciousdandy
27 minutes ago, Boof said:

Note to other players:

I actually wasn't even aware of that until you've pointed it out, as most folk know I'm always active from the start and try and get the game going to lure players out and get them involved, your also one of the more active players so we are going to be quoting each other, like you I can only vouch for myself in it being innocent involvement of the game 

11 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

become aware OR been made aware? 🤔

IF I was a goon, I'd hardly be bringing attention to myself in this fashion.

I'd just quietly desist from interacting with Dandyman and let him stew.

One thing I've noticed is a reluctance from players - usually unroled ones - to actually go back to day one once we're a bit down the line and have a jolly good re-read and see what sticks out for them. Roled players will have more information to play with and won't need to do that re-search for clues.

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

One thing I've noticed is a reluctance from players - usually unroled ones - to actually go back to day one once we're a bit down the line and have a jolly good re-read and see what sticks out for them. Roled players will have more information to play with and won't need to do that re-search for clues.

Absolutely. This helped me in my first game and was very helpful for sussing the Goons.

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Aware of that. Just trying to get some chat going.

17 minutes ago, Boof said:

Or it's a sneaky double bluff...

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Boof is either very quiet or batshit crazy with posts?

Appears to be having one of his busier nights however doesn’t mean he’s bad.

History suggests when he is busy he is roled.

Tree up and the celtic implosion is making me feel slightly better :lol:

One week of placement left, an essay to do then I can hibernate. Pray for shapes to get through this next week!

11 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Wouldn't be that ballsy on day 1 but no doubt folk may choose to disbelieve me :lol: 

I tentatively believe Boof to be good as it’s only when he’s a goon he goes quiet. 
Nobody else willing to do a goon list? Yes I know it’s day 1 and I know I also made a goon list when I was a goon and yes I know nobody (apart from the goons) know who is a goon yet. But come on it’s fun 🤗

Votes

stuart 1

dawnrazor 1

yvonne - 1

shapes - 1

boof - 1

iantjambo - 1

dunks - 1

Marvin - 1

dandyman - 1

sheldon - 1

riddley - 1

6 to vote

stuart mcneill still to post

15 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

stuart mcneill still to post

Based on the potential modkill...i.e. we don't want to be losing two players and with the new Cop/mason role they could have a good PM chinwag and make the night 1 investigation a bit more meaningful than usual. Maybe...

vote Stuart

Here's who we've got playing

1 Stuart McNeill

2 vlad

4 Dawnrazor

5 alim

6 yvonne

7 Morgaro

8 Shapes

9 bunny

10 Andynic

12 sean

13 Boof

15 iant

16 dunks

17 Marvin

18 dandy

19 sheldon

20 Riddley

Could I just make a plea on Rudi's behalf (and mine since I'm also trying to keep abreast of things) - if you're doing a vote or unvote would you please put it on a separate line all on its ownsome?

Should mean it doesn't get lost especially if you've done a bit of quoting as well.

yvonne - 2

stuart - 1

dawnrazor - 1

shapes - 1

boof - 1

iantjambo - 1

dunks - 1

Marvin - 1

dandyman - 1

sheldon - 1

riddley - 1

5 to vote

stuart still to post

1 hour till deadline

Morgaro Gomis

Vote Sean

For no other reason than it’s an absolute cop-out vote where I don’t want to put someone into a lead.

Although the votes to put Yvonne into a lead is interesting...