Mafia: Kill the Goons Part X

Rudi Skacel

AndyNic and Dunks.

A carefully orchestrated fake spat from 2 goons?

2 clueless townies going hammer and tongs at each other?

1 goon getting it in the neck from a townie and vice-versa?

Other roles coming into play?

I have not a single, solitary clue!

Vlad over-trying (by non-Vlad standards :lol:to get some chat going. Fellow goons egging him on to 'just be Vlad'? Fellow goons pulling their hair out at Vlad being Vlad? Vlad just a townie and wanting some action?

Yvonne with her sweet potato chat just as deadline approached...happy with the vote count? Wanting to avoid any goonly chums being put into the tie? Just wanting to find out about the most foul of starchy tubers?

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• AndyNic

• iantjambo

• Bunny Munro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Evening all. Apologies for my lack of appearance over the last couple of days.

For what it's worth, I do get a whiff of dodginess from Vlad and something isn't sitting quite right with me regarding the Dunks/Andy exchange. What I take from that I'm not sure though.

Just to get a vote in while I take another look, I will:

Vote Vlad

Tenaciousdandy
15 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Folk I'm suspicious of are:

Andy - got to be a goon at some point

yvonne - is quite quiet, not her usual seld

dandy - not been nearly as pushy with his theories and vote counts etc.

you - You're a bit of a wildcard and thought your comment about the masons outing the goon was a bit off, although I accept your drunk excuse.

I'll let you choose which of the first 3 you go for 😁

Have posted a theory, also posted my voting patterns at the turn of day and just now when boof asked if I had todays, couple of folk being really quiet just popping up amd placing a vote then leaving again

andy is looking more suspicious than in previous games Altho still difficult to tell with him being so new to the game

as you say yvonne has been quieter than usual ad the last time she posted a goon list so early she was in fact a goon, would she make the same mistake again I'm not so sure but don't know

Vlad has been very erratic, I always find him very difficult to read, he's like sean, likes to throw a cat amongst the pigeons type of player, so not sure if he's good or bad this time round tho

Hopefuy we get lucky today and the cop can do his/her job again and we'll be in a much better position tomorrow regarding goon lists 

15 minutes ago, Boof said:

AndyNic and Dunks.

Vlad over-trying (by non-Vlad standards :lol:to get some chat going. Fellow goons egging him on to 'just be Vlad'? Fellow goons pulling their hair out at Vlad being Vlad? Vlad just a townie and wanting some action?

Yvonne with her sweet potato chat just as deadline approached...happy with the vote count? Wanting to avoid any goonly chums being put into the tie? Just wanting to find out about the most foul of starchy tubers?

I was just curious if I was the only person who found sweet potatoes horrible and have some chat as day1 is always pretty quiet as the majority of us have no clue on who is who

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

I was just curious if I was the only person who found sweet potatoes horrible and have some chat as day1 is always pretty quiet as the majority of us have no clue on who is who

I like them in a vegetable curry.

9 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Have posted a theory, also posted my voting patterns at the turn of day and just now when boof asked if I had todays, couple of folk being really quiet just popping up amd placing a vote then leaving again

andy is looking more suspicious than in previous games Altho still difficult to tell with him being so new to the game

as you say yvonne has been quieter than usual ad the last time she posted a goon list so early she was in fact a goon, would she make the same mistake again I'm not so sure but don't know

Vlad has been very erratic, I always find him very difficult to read, he's like sean, likes to throw a cat amongst the pigeons type of player, so not sure if he's good or bad this time round tho

Hopefuy we get lucky today and the cop can do his/her job again and we'll be in a much better position tomorrow regarding goon lists 

Fwiw I would probably do a goon list if I was a goon as people expect it of me, but I am not in this game but wondering if I got some right on my list as I was killed by the goons and normally I am lynched or killed early on. 

4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I like them in a vegetable curry.

Maybe if the curry is hot enough to take away the taste might work 😂

23 minutes ago, Boof said:

AndyNic and Dunks.

Funnily enough, I was wondering if the Dunks/Andy spat was just for show. 

I notice that Dawn has taken Dunks out of the lead. Why?

Riddley Walker
Just now, iantjambo said:

Dawn took Dunks out the lead, and Sheldon also voted for Vlad to tie him with Dunks :interehjrling:

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Definitely isn't for show. I'm not a Goon and happy to take one for the Town team to prove I'm not a Goon. And if I do take one for the team just remember who tried to convince everyone I was a Goon. 

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Dawn took Dunks out the lead, and Sheldon also voted for Vlad to tie him with Dunks :interehjrling:

Dawn also likeS ****ing vegetable curries. Put some ****ing chicken or lamb into it ya deviant. 

Unvote dunks

vote Dawn

Morgaro Gomis

Vlad, Andy/Dunks and Dandy sticking out as suspicious to me.

Vlad - is being as vocal as ever but there seems to be something different about his style. Ever so slightly but it’s just sticking out to me for some reason. 

Andy and Dunks - that “spat” earlier. I don’t believe it’s two townies, either two goons or one goon. I’m just not sure which yet.

Dandy - I feel he’s not doing his normal style this game. I know there’s not much to go on so far but in the games I’ve played he’s been much more forceful in stimulating chat via theories and posting his musings. 

I dont like voting for people purely due to them talking as I hate when that happens to me whilst lurkers just sit there and contribute nothing (admittedly I’ve been one of them this game so far due to other arrangements).

vote Dandy

For now anyway.

9 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I've no idea who is who, Dunks was in front so I unvoted him to even the votes up, I'll change it back if it helps?

5 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Vlad, Andy/Dunks and Dandy sticking out as suspicious to me.

Vlad - is being as vocal as ever but there seems to be something different about his style. Ever so slightly but it’s just sticking out to me for some reason. 

Andy and Dunks - that “spat” earlier. I don’t believe it’s two townies, either two goons or one goon. I’m just not sure which yet.

Dandy - I feel he’s not doing his normal style this game. I know there’s not much to go on so far but in the games I’ve played he’s been much more forceful in stimulating chat via theories and posting his musings. 

I dont like voting for people purely due to them talking as I hate when that happens to me whilst lurkers just sit there and contribute nothing (admittedly I’ve been one of them this game so far due to other arrangements).

vote Dandy

For now anyway.

Ok well I agree with you and that's why I've voted Dunks because I'm not a Goon.

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Fwiw I would probably do a goon list if I was a goon as people expect it of me, but I am not in this game but wondering if I got some right on my list as I was killed by the goons and normally I am lynched or killed early on. 

Yeah true, I'd be one of the first to  pull you up for not posting one, in regards to you sti be alive it could be because you have a goon or to on your list, not myself but can't say whether vlad, sean are sheldon aren't goons rho in the other hand you could still be alive because you a goon, I could be completely wrong on both tho as I've said all still guess work 

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Dawn also likeS ****ing vegetable curries. Put some ****ing chicken or lamb into it ya deviant. 

Unvote dunks

vote Dawn

😅😅😅 bloody hell, sweet potatoes in a vegetable curry and now I'm a goon!!!!!

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

See riddley has unvoted vlad as well. Big game between them two. 

Riddley puts bannana in his curries.....Pile on!!!!

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Yeah Vlad and Riddley I think are having a plan on the goon chat.  

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Wait, I'm already on a vote for Vlad. Unvoted him then voted him before.

Funny that you're popping up now for the first time.

Riddley Walker
Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Yeah Vlad and Riddley I think are having a plan on the goon chat.  

:rofl: aye so we are.

Still sticking my provisional goon list out of:

Vlad

Dandy

Yvonne

Alim is possibly dodgy, maybe not goon but something sinister

Couple of innocent townies Chuck a vote on each other and BANG out the woodwork like flies to a pile of shit the GOONS appear!!!

Unvote Riddley.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

:rofl: aye so we are.

Still sticking my provisional goon list out of:

Vlad

Dandy

Yvonne

Alim is possibly dodgy, maybe not goon but something sinister

Although my maybes now include Dunks, Sheldon and Dawn after those votes to take Dunks out the lead.

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Although my maybes now include Dunks, Sheldon and Dawn after those votes to take Dunks out the lead.

unvote Andy

vote Dunks

Riddley and vlad are in bed with each other. Both now on DEFENDING each other like a couple of goon shaggers. 

suddenly I am on Riddleys goon and Vlad is unvoting riddely.

couldn’t make it anymore obvious chaps if you tried. Also noticed the slight delay whilst use got your story straight on your goon thread. 

10 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Now it seems suspicious that folk are unvoting Dunks to take him out the lead. Looks like Goon saving to me! 

It’s all making sense now.

Goon plan to stick me and Riddley up and save Dunks in the process.

Vote Dunks

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Riddley and vlad are in bed with each other. Both now on DEFENDING each other like a couple of goon shaggers. 

couldn’t make it anymore obvious chaps if you tried. Also noticed the slight delay whilst use got your story straight on your goon thread. 

Wtf are you on about? I put him on a goon list and have a vote on him :lol:

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

This