• sadj

• JoeHarper

• John Findlay

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Old Tolbooth
16 hours ago, mayfield said:

Sunderland was on the nose all through the football fraternity then...they were desperate as no other gaffers wanted it.

Oh Hibs 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, boag1874 said:

Thing of beauty

Thanks for that! And they called this deluded? Seemed pretty spot on to me... 👌

Smart feller revelling in the fact we’re 3rd (having played a game less due to having to pump them in the semi).
Wants to call the leagues now.

8E3D79ED-3B24-42F9-9826-C21DF99044AC.thumb.jpeg.a8da1b36adc49676642696bd2983a46a.jpeg

Forgetting that last season was on Average points per game. :cornette:

Full points for the Hearts. Championeeeez!!!...

Absolutely loving this past week. Cant wait to read hobos.net. All the seething. Not only were they pumped by us but they follow that up with a pumping from their nearest rivals for that sacred 3rd spot. My predictions for this season: Ross to get fired, hibs.net tobe in a permanent lockdown, the hobos to finish bottom 6, Ron Gordon to claim he has a masterplan in place that will lure some of Europe's best talent only for them to sign more English league 2 guff and lastly the media to go into overhype about each and everyone of the hibs players only to find themselves bemused as to why "Porto" wasnt selected in the Scotland squad. I've genuinely had such a boost this week from the Hibs defeats. The least they deserve.

Edited by Gorillajam

9 hours ago, luckydug said:

Do they still have that other site, Hibee Bounce or something ? 

I believe so, yes.  Just noticed it's still on lock down absolutely mental. The mind boggles as to what goes through their head, though it could be true the site isn't capable of hosting a certain amount of people on it. They would regularly call for visitors to be kicked off match day threads when it was slow.

Edited by JoeHarper

4 hours ago, Gorillajam said:

Absolutely loving this past week. Cant wait to read hobos.net. All the seething. Not only were they pumped by us but they follow that up with a pumping from their nearest rivals for that sacred 3rd spot. My predictions for this season: Ross to get fired, hibs.net tobe in a permanent lockdown, the hobos to finish bottom 6, Ron Gordon to claim he has a masterplan in place that will lure some of Europe's best talent only for them to sign more English league 2 guff and lastly the media to go into overhype about each and everyone of the hibs players only to find themselves bemused as to why "Porto" wasnt selected in the Scotland squad. I've genuinely had such a boost this week from the Hibs defeats. The least they deserve.

Fortunately I think Ross will keep his job as Hibs will make top 6 due to the horrendous standard in the top league this season. The longer he stays the better as he will never get them being more than a 5th or 6th place side. 

Horatio Caine
9 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Can I just say I quite like having the Hibs interloper, whose name is the wee fat barrel who sadly had a decent record against us, on the board.

Doesn’t appear to be a WUM, he knows they are bottle merchant TomKite, and he knows that our superiority will continue ad infinitum. 

Agreed.  I like the interlopers to at least be honest about their loyalties.  We can tolerate that on this board.

Mind you, if I tried to go on .net wearing my true colours I would probably be refused.

10 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Can I just say I quite like having the Hibs interloper, whose name is the wee fat barrel who sadly had a decent record against us, on the board.

Doesn’t appear to be a WUM, he knows they are bottle merchant TomKite, and he knows that our superiority will continue ad infinitum. 

Cames across as a decent guy to be fair.

18 hours ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Yeah we had injuries but he spent big and had a huge squad, mostly full of utter dross which he was responsible for.

I'll bow to your superior knowledge on that one mate, you did appear to have a very strong squad on paper from what I remember. 

I still think managers/coaches are not given enough time in general.

I'm pinning my colours to the mast with Ross, if he's given time I think he'll have us top 6 regularly and the odd 3rd place thrown in. 

The likelihood of him getting the time to do so I'm not so confident about. 

59 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Agreed.  I like the interlopers to at least be honest about their loyalties.  We can tolerate that on this board.

Mind you, if I tried to go on .net wearing my true colours I would probably be refused.

I've got to say I was surprised at the reception I've had, kudos to you on that score. You're right about .net btw, you would have been tagged and hounded out within days. I didn't last long and I'm a hibby lol.

1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

I've no problem when folk are honest about who they support. 

As long as they remember where they are. 

Double agents I can't stand. 

13 hours ago, luckydug said:

Do they still have that other site, Hibee Bounce or something ? 

Yes...I joined that site after a derby win a couple of years back just to see the tears and snotters back then and so had a wee look over today and picked this up from....... "Smurf" 

"Yip. I've not watched Jack Ross interview afterwards. And certainly not any highlights. Must admit I'm finding Saturday tougher to move on from than any other since the defeat in 1994 at home to them in the SC........

My heart was broken....

3 hours ago, leipzig76 said:

Yes...I joined that site after a derby win a couple of years back just to see the tears and snotters back then and so had a wee look over today and picked this up from....... "Smurf" 

"Yip. I've not watched Jack Ross interview afterwards. And certainly not any highlights. Must admit I'm finding Saturday tougher to move on from than any other since the defeat in 1994 at home to them in the SC........

My heart was broken....

I sometimes wish hibs fans could see the humour in it all. It’s a shame they aren’t having as good a time as I am. 

Their admins must have had some serious clearing up to do whilst cocked down.

Barely a mention of the loss to the Dons and none of the negative Dross threads that appeared after the loss to us.

They do like to keep their forum spick n span 😂😂

5 hours ago, luckydug said:

I've no problem when folk are honest about who they support. 

As long as they remember where they are. 

Double agents I can't stand. 

Indeed , thats why our resident sheep is annoying as ****

14 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Their admins must have had some serious clearing up to do whilst cocked down.

Barely a mention of the loss to the Dons and none of the negative Dross threads that appeared after the loss to us.

They do like to keep their forum spick n span 😂😂

Indeed , I know we moan sometimes that Ron etc let certain twats away with too much but at least its open and people can air their opinions without a regular cleansing and sweep everything under the carpet..... .net is basically still stuck on October the 31st at 455pm itll stay there until theres something positive to say.

Speaking of cleansing I wonder if anyone has tidied up Wiki yet. 

Arthur Morgan

Unfortunately Hibs are already too far ahead of the other sides, the other sides aren't good enough to put a run together to reduce that gap imo. Hibs will finish a distant 4th to Aberdeen in 3rd.

52 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Unfortunately Hibs are already too far ahead of the other sides, the other sides aren't good enough to put a run together to reduce that gap imo. Hibs will finish a distant 4th to Aberdeen in 3rd.

They have been very lucky in a lot of games this season if that turns round for a month they are easily dragged back by Killie , Motherwell and United (assuming United havent gone bust or imploded by then). 

Arthur Morgan
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

They have been very lucky in a lot of games this season if that turns round for a month they are easily dragged back by Killie , Motherwell and United (assuming United havent gone bust or imploded by then). 

I just see those sides as too inconsistent to catch up now. Even if Hibs go on a bad run I can't see any of those sides going on a winning streak, they'll cut each others throats most likely.

Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

I just see those sides as too inconsistent to catch up now. Even if Hibs go on a bad run I can't see any of those sides going on a winning streak, they'll cut each others throats most likely.

Quite possibly , Killie and Well are definitely capable of a consistent run. If Jack Draws keeps to form too you never know. 

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Quite possibly , Killie and Well are definitely capable of a consistent run. If Jack Draws keeps to form too you never know. 

Agree , ok they have a game in hand but only 7 pts! ahead of DU , Easily catchable at this time of the season .

They’ll finish 4th comfortably in my opinion. But the gap between them and 3rd will be huge . 
The teams below them are shocking and will just take points off each other .

Arthur Morgan
12 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

They’ll finish 4th comfortably in my opinion. But the gap between them and 3rd will be huge . 
The teams below them are shocking and will just take points off each other .

Yeah, pretty much my thinking. I know Hibs aren't great (that's an understatement!) but the other teams are somehow even worse.