Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• JoeHarper

• John Findlay

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, BigAlim said:

there were folk on here that said we should have been in for Gogic in the summer. Also some who claimed Porteous was a player. Hibs are an always have been a total myth

Gogic.... :rofl:    A council “Broony”.    Didn’t see one good tackle against us last week and how many misplaced passes did he make?  Strolls about like he thinks he’s controlling the game. Brown gets away with it because he’s at Celtic. 

Surely Wikipedia needs updated for lockdown something on the lines of 

" lockdown originated from the habitual seethe from hibernian supporters on the forum mysisterismymother.net  everytime there team got pumped, especially by HMFC"

Ainsley Harriott

That trainspotting style video on the other thread seems to have rattled them. Not sure what part is delusional though all seems rather accurate to me.

Screenshot_20201107-080623_Samsung Internet.jpg

9 hours ago, Morgan said:

Imagine capitulating early when you had already won the league by the end of August.

Arseholes.

Now that's hibsing it. :rofl:

9 hours ago, Skivingatwork said:

Hibs always ahead of the game; floodlights, Brazilian Style football and lockdowns.

:facepalm:

Don't forget social distancing at football matches and playing in an empty stadium. 

part_time_jambo
10 hours ago, leginten said:

Their admins were on a manhunt earlier this week because apparently an unspecified poster had used the term “hibsed it”.

:rofl:

Special.

What's wrong with that - it's a word, it's in the Oxford English Dictionary.

11 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

That trainspotting style video on the other thread seems to have rattled them. Not sure what part is delusional though all seems rather accurate to me.

Is that an advert for them to by comfort blanket?

steinbeckjambo1874

The .net lockdown is a bit of a window into Hibs fans' mentality.

Happy to dish out post-derby abuse when it goes well (admittedly, not that often) but particularly sore losers if they get any back their direction.

I guess it's the wee team way - got to take your chance while you can, don't know when it will all come crumbling down...which looks like now!

Ainsley Harriott
48 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

Still on lockdown.    I got barred after one post the day Zal scored the winner at Easter Rd.

I got spotted fairly soon after setting my username as TinyTim

8 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Surely with the amount of lockdowns they’ve had, those pioneers of absolutely everything will have a cure for Covid by now? They’ve had more lockdowns than my local boozer ffs 🤣🤣🤣

As a side note, I watched Sunderland til I die (series 2) this afternoon, and it’s easy to see why Jack Ross was emptied, he’s an absolute born loser, I genuinely can’t believe he landed the Sunderland job in the first place, I seriously hope he remains with that mob 😂😂

Sunderland was on the nose all through the football fraternity then...they were desperate as no other gaffers wanted it.

17 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Wonder if it was the same wee 14 year old lassie's that did their #soontobeoscarwinningvideobut probablylosetoborat2 starring dougry Scott a few months ago?! 

They will still get fourth because the rest of the league is so horseshit but they are so far off even Aberdeen.Its the delusion of their fans though they still think they have great players.Against us I read a few of them say they had great technical players but not enough grit all I seen was shit.

Edited by vegas-voss

If Hearts lose a derby we focus on our players and the management and why they didn't accomplish the standard of beating a shite team.

If Hibs lose a derby the focus is all on Hearts. What our fans are saying and stirring up the usual lies from over a decade ago to make themselves feel better.

And they drone on about how Hearts have a better attitude towards derbies every time they've received a pumping? It's not that hard to figure out surely?

Rent free.

2 hours ago, karipidis said:

Whilst I think Boyle on his day is a good player, Porteous is utterly horrendous. A clogger who can’t pass the ball 10 yards and regularly makes errors leading to goals. No surprise Clarke didn’t recall him to the Scotland squad after getting a closer look at him. 

I think in time to come, Clarke will realise that will be one of his worst decisions whilst he was Scotland manager was calling up Porteous.

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Nothing cringe than the video with the two Chavs and Dougray Scott promoting their season tickets for this season. Was definitely a stand easy production of the highest order.

I had a long drive yesterday so listened to one of their fans podcasts. (After scarves around the funnel) Longbangers?

If anyone has a spare 40 mins they need to kill I would highly recommend it. Absolutely brilliant entertainment. One guy starts off the show with proclaiming he isn’t bothered at all about the derby result then proceeds to go on a 10 minute rant about how they have better players all over the park, they were cheated and Hearts are shite. No mention whatsoever of offside goals or dives 😂

It was the other guys claims that  Hearts derby dominance is a myth was the best bit for me. He claims because in the last 20 derbies there has been 8 wins each and 4 draws that categorically confirms this 😂. Fails to mention the record for any other period, at Easter Rd, Hampden, over all. Just sticks to this 20 game comfort blanket. 

Might tune in next week!

Edited by DS98

8 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Still on lockdown and I'm banned for life 😂😂

Was hoping for a wee laugh this morning. 

One of their mods, Lennie prides himself on sniffing out Jambos. I’ve been banned twice for life. 

20 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Here is a laugh for you. 

image.jpeg

Edited by GinRummy

39 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Here is a laugh for you. 

image.jpeg

That is genuinely one of my favourite images of all time. Up alongside Robbo lifting the Scottish Cup and Jennifer Lawrence with her t**t out. 

Just now, Anderson5 said:

That is genuinely one of my favourite images of all time. Up alongside Robbo lifting the Scottish Cup and Jennifer Lawrence with her t**t out. 

Mine too. It’s not that there’s aren’t better pictures of hibs fans making an arse of themselves, there are. It’s the fact he’s crying like a big baby in front of his kids and partner because hibs got relegated from Hamilton accies 🤣🤣🤣. I was laughing just typing that out. 

1 hour ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

I have had 4 aliases, 2 have been found out but 2 are still live.  I am over 1K posts with the oldest.

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, BigAlim said:

there were folk on here that said we should have been in for Gogic in the summer. Also some who claimed Porteous was a player. Hibs are an always have been a total myth

Gogic is an abomination of a footballer. 

Only in Scotland are guys of that ilk classed as actual footballers. 

They were claiming that we'd try to stylfle their game etc last weekend and that the poor weather suited us as it would hamper their football. 

Any team with Gogic in their line up claiming to play "football" needs to have a word with themselves. 

34 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I have had 4 aliases, 2 have been found out but 2 are still live.  I am over 1K posts with the oldest.

That Lennie fella must have a blocked nose then🤣

36 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Mine too. It’s not that there’s aren’t better pictures of hibs fans making an arse of themselves, there are. It’s the fact he’s crying like a big baby in front of his kids and partner because hibs got relegated from Hamilton accies 🤣🤣🤣. I was laughing just typing that out. 

His sister. 

And I'm not joking. 😁

14 hours ago, jock _turd said:

Went to have a wee gander at their misery ... lockdown !

It's an embarrassment the amount of times they do it. Apparently they can't cope with the volume of traffic on the site, it's only ever after a defeat though.

Seymour M Hersh
13 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Lockdown.  How fitting given the state of the world 😂

Clearly Whitty & Vallance are the moderators in chief over there.

13 hours ago, busby1985 said:

2 points out of 15 against top 4 sides, plus a pumping by us in the cup. The myth that is Jack Ross really is starting to take shape. 

Way too early to make that kind of call for me. I think he'll be one of our better coaches if he's given the time. Time is something a manager rarely gets these days though, especially at HFC.

49 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Gogic is an abomination of a footballer. 

Only in Scotland are guys of that ilk classed as actual footballers. 

They were claiming that we'd try to stylfle their game etc last weekend and that the poor weather suited us as it would hamper their football. 

Any team with Gogic in their line up claiming to play "football" needs to have a word with themselves. 

Ive been saying the exact same since he signed for them. Cannot believe there were folk on here actually having a go at our club for not showing interest in him! He is so bad that opposition players don’t bother marking him, they just double up on someone else. But he might do a slide tackle once a game so the Hibs fans lap it up. 

I told a Hibs fan at my work to actually watch him over 90 mins. See how bad his touch is and see how many times he loses the ball under no pressure. 

He txt me after the game on Saturday saying ‘aye you’re right, he’s pish’

2 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Ive been saying the exact same since he signed for them. Cannot believe there were folk on here actually having a go at our club for not showing interest in him! He is so bad that opposition players don’t bother marking him, they just double up on someone else. But he might do a slide tackle once a game so the Hibs fans lap it up. 

I told a Hibs fan at my work to actually watch him over 90 mins. See how bad his touch is and see how many times he loses the ball under no pressure. 

Ha Ha, 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
14 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Clearly Whitty & Vallance are the moderators in chief over there.

Are you suggesting they 'listen to the science' over there? I'm sure there's a lot there for scientists to study, it is a bit like a 'Petrie' dish, after all, but I doubt many can even spell the word, let alone have a clue what the science is saying.

2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Nothing cringe than the video with the two Chavs and Dougray Scott promoting their season tickets for this season. Was definitely a stand easy production of the highest order.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

Are you suggesting they 'listen to the science' over there? I'm sure there's a lot there for scientists to study, it is a bit like a 'Petrie' dish, after all, but I doubt many can even spell the word, let alone have a clue what the science is saying.

I was thinking of their love of dodgy data. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Is Dodgy Data one of their sisters? Maybe a scientist should have a word with them about that🤣

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

They cannot take the piss out of any other club after that abomination above.

1 hour ago, Anderson5 said:

Available on Google Images?

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

data-deerstalker.jpg

Bazzas right boot
35 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Anybody that rates gogic as a footballer needs to run head first into a wall. 

3 hours ago, DS98 said:

😂 It was the other guys claims that  Hearts derby dominance is a myth was the best bit for me. He claims because in the last 20 derbies there has been 8 wins each and 4 draws that categorically confirms this 😂. Fails to mention the record for any other period, at Easter Rd, Hampden, over all. Just sticks to this 20 game comfort blanket. 

Might tune in next week!

That's every Hibs fan I've ever met, their argument is always based on very specific dates which show them to not be terrible. Must take them ages to research. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, martoon said:

His sister. 

And I'm not joking. 😁

And mother.

And neither am I joking. 😃

50 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

if one video sums up Hibs, it’s that one there.

Seymour M Hersh
30 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

What the **** have I justed watched!

I watched it with no sound Were the subtitles what was actually being said? I thought it might have been a piss-take by someone.