.net lockdown

jock _turd

5 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

That trainspotting style video on the other thread seems to have rattled them. Not sure what part is delusional though all seems rather accurate to me.

Screenshot_20201107-080623_Samsung Internet.jpg

What thread? What video?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• JoeHarper

• John Findlay

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JoeHarper said:

Way too early to make that kind of call for me. I think he'll be one of our better coaches if he's given the time. Time is something a manager rarely gets these days though, especially at HFC.

Time? Year in the job, two transfer windows and the problems that plagued him at Sunderland are starting to plague yous. Yous won on Boxing Day when we were a total shambles, players warming up wearing AirPods 😂😂 but after January when Stendel had the chance to work with the players properly we turned Ross over at Easter Road. Robbie has played 2 matches against sides from the Vida League and beat him. He can’t beat the bigger sides in the top flight, Rangers, Aberdeen, Celtic’s etc. He gets an easy ride cause he’s Scottish and has a good relationship with the media. He’s a myth IMO. 

After we beat Hibs last week I didn't see much, if any comments about us being a championship team and beating the team sitting third in the Premiership.

We never, even in a different league, see ourselves below them. You can guarantee if it was roles reversed they would be talking about a lower league team winning, getting beat by the wee team.

It says a lot about them. I think 99% of them deep down know they're our bitch. When things are at there darkest you can always rely on them to cheer you right up.

Imagine living with all those years of hurt?

tenor (1).gif

27 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I watched it with no sound Were the subtitles what was actually being said? I thought it might have been a piss-take by someone. 

Yip subtitles matched what was being said, in annoying chavy voices too.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Yip subtitles matched what was being said, in annoying chavy voices too.

Dear oh dear they really are a wee club. 

Ronald Villiers

I would be absolutely mortified if we released something like that lol.  It's like some tv show for 3 year olds!  

36 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Time? Year in the job, two transfer windows and the problems that plagued him at Sunderland are starting to plague yous. Yous won on Boxing Day when we were a total shambles, players warming up wearing AirPods 😂😂 but after January when Stendel had the chance to work with the players properly we turned Ross over at Easter Road. Robbie has played 2 matches against sides from the Vida League and beat him. He can’t beat the bigger sides in the top flight, Rangers, Aberdeen, Celtic’s etc. He gets an easy ride cause he’s Scottish and has a good relationship with the media. He’s a myth IMO. 

Fair do's mate, time will tell as I say.

Hibs have never beaten the top sides regularly in my lifetime, and whenever they do it's invariably followed by a defeat to the likes of a Hamilton or a Ross County.

In this day and age of inflated expectation by the support and the dissection of nearly every game by the tolies in the tv studio and on radio it's a bot of a poison chalice much the way the Aberdeen and Hearts jobs are.

Do you think 2 transfer windows are enough for a manager? I don't even think 2 years is enough, it's all become a bit of a joke tbh.

1 hour ago, Tasavallan said:

What is the deal with Jack Ross and tight fitting clobber.

See the source image

Coming soon at a medical consultant's near you...

1 minute ago, JoeHarper said:

Fair do's mate, time will tell as I say.

Hibs have never beaten the top sides regularly in my lifetime, and whenever they do it's invariably followed by a defeat to the likes of a Hamilton or a Ross County.

In this day and age of inflated expectation by the support and the dissection of nearly every game by the tolies in the tv studio and on radio it's a bot of a poison chalice much the way the Aberdeen and Hearts jobs are.

Do you think 2 transfer windows are enough for a manager? I don't even think 2 years is enough, it's all become a bit of a joke tbh.

If you had 2 years with Levein, trust me you would know it was enough.

1 hour ago, Tynieman said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

if one video sums up Hibs, it’s that one there.

The only way that could have been more cringey was if the dreadful Janey Godley was in it.

20 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

If you had 2 years with Levein, trust me you would know it was enough.

If I remember correctly he was unlucky with vital players out at vital times for lengthy periods. 

Luck plays a huge part in management these days and unlike days of old the players hold the upper hand now. You can upset the poor wee lambs now with a raised voice in training and if they down tools on match day or feign injury there's very little a manager can do about it.

9 minutes ago, JoeHarper said:

If I remember correctly he was unlucky with vital players out at vital times for lengthy periods. 

Luck plays a huge part in management these days and unlike days of old the players hold the upper hand now. You can upset the poor wee lambs now with a raised voice in training and if they down tools on match day or feign injury there's very little a manager can do about it.

Yeah we had injuries but he spent big and had a huge squad, mostly full of utter dross which he was responsible for.

2 hours ago, Tynieman said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

if one video sums up Hibs, it’s that one there.

First time I saw it, I thought it was a wind up. 

It really does sum them up.

13 minutes ago, Herbert said:

.net must be in some state still locked down, Maybe that season ticket video finished them off.

If we’d been beat today it would be opening up as we speak 

3 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Coming soon at a medical consultant's near you...

Cumming soon on a medical consultant near you... *

*allegedly

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

No Grandmother?

She's going round primary school playgrounds giving out fee smack.

47 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

It’s still on lockdown, absolutely ridiculous 

Aye ridiculous, all we want to do is watch the infighting and goad the f^^^ers

11 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Has the Peruvian Hibernian President Ronald Flump sold them off yet?? 

It seems a bit mental that they're still in lockdown, hopefully he's sold one of their stands or something. 

1 hour ago, HMFC 86 said:

It’s still on lockdown, absolutely ridiculous 

I don't think thy realise how embarrassing it is. Ask any Hibs fan you know what he thinks of it, I've not heard a good word about it. I was banned for arguing with a certain member who is notorious for getting posters banned.

I really do think it's rank rotten and one big clique.

I used to love going over there and raking through their shite. I only do it occasionally now but my god they’ve taken last week badly from what I saw yesterday. 

I must ask my mate for his log in. He very cautiously provided me with it a while back. 🤣

Spoiler

Strange thing is that last weekend they didn't lockdown but after the Aberdeen defeat is back into lockdown 

13 hours ago, Weebroon98 said:

Surely Wikipedia needs updated for lockdown something on the lines of 

" lockdown originated from the habitual seethe from hibernian supporters on the forum mysisterismymother.net  everytime there team got pumped, especially by HMFC"

A56DF493-4A2E-4A76-A66D-3E3CCF1A0D14.jpeg

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Only if they kept the hibs tops on. 

so what you are saying is.... Only if they are in the natural order of things , bent over taking a doing from 11 Jambos?

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

so what you are saying is.... Only if they are in the natural order of things , bent over taking a doing from 11 Jambos?

I’d be wearing a hearts top, I’ll put it that way 😂

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I’d be wearing a hearts top, I’ll put it that way 😂

👌🏻🤣

start the session wearing a top from 83 then one from every season until now just to remind them that since that day in September “Natural Order” has been back in normal service... Being Hibees they will be used to taking it dry for prolonged periods....

Just now, sadj said:

👌🏻🤣

start the session wearing a top from 83 then one from every season until now just to remind them that since that day in September “Natural Order” has been back in normal service... Being Hibees they will be used to taking it dry for prolonged periods....

😀👍

2 hours ago, JoeHarper said:

I don't think thy realise how embarrassing it is. Ask any Hibs fan you know what he thinks of it, I've not heard a good word about it. I was banned for arguing with a certain member who is notorious for getting posters banned.

I really do think it's rank rotten and one big clique.

Do they still have that other site, Hibee Bounce or something ? 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Only if they kept the hibs tops on. 

A lass in a football top only... 

:shockio:

A top of a team you hate on a lass is different class. 

I remember a English number when I was 20,  on holiday in magaluf... 

:fonzie:

15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Do they still have that other site, Hibee Bounce or something ? 

Yes. It's never in lockdown.

Boyle signs new contract and it’s best signing ever and if they have to sell it will be for 3M plus 

Fast forward a couple of months and he’s shit, doesn’t care, needs dropped and is championship class only 😂😂

8 hours ago, WDJ87 said:

What thread? What video?

Hearts fan has done a new 'Choose Life' spoof. It's quite good.

Edited by Mikey1874

N Lincs Jambo

Can I just say I quite like having the Hibs interloper, whose name is the wee fat barrel who sadly had a decent record against us, on the board.

Doesn’t appear to be a WUM, he knows they are bottle merchant TomKite, and he knows that our superiority will continue ad infinitum.