• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamboBoy

• Auldbenches

• A_A wehatethehibs

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

RustyRightPeg

OP is pathetic. How dare he celebrate with his team mates. Sit in the corner, doom and gloom while the rest of us get on with it.

He didn't play well, but he isn't the first player not to play well **** me. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Clare gets it tight, Lee gets it tight, Aidy White same thing, now out of the blue someone’s picking out Roberts?? there’s def a pattern to it. I suspect it’s SNP / England hating influence which has crept in in Scotland embarrassingly in recent years, small brained individuals who can’t comprehend the world but are able to type so they go ahead and post / tweet absolute SHITE like this thread. Steaming pile o shite. Guarantee you that Ginelly will have one or two quiet games and some tadger like the OP will call him a “chicken hearted spineless *****” 

Roberts didn’t play well but he wasn’t particularly bad either, 5/10 or 6/10. Can’t say he was lazy, if anything he was just trying a bit too hard and probably needed a cooler head at times. But as part of the winning team yesterday after months of preparing for that game, he was well entitled to have a laugh with his team mates. A lot of work for him to do to improve his game but MORE than happy for him to get stuck in to the FTH energy in that dressing room 

1 hour ago, JamboBoy said:

Watched Smith’s Instagram and could not believe what I saw with Roberts. The guy was absolutely atrocious and yet there he was giving it some! He gave the ball away so many times it was incredible. He never tracked back or stuck a leg in. Robbie etc need to get stuck in about him so he knows what is expected and needed from him. Maybe show him  the effort and commitment shown by many others and in particular Naismith and Haring when they came on. Watch and learn must be the way forward or else bye bye sorry!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpmPfbXKQL_vk4w4p25Pe

Tenaciousdandy

Watched Smith’s Instagram and could not believe what I saw with Roberts. The guy was absolutely atrocious and yet there he was giving it some! He gave the ball away so many times it was incredible. He never tracked back or stuck a leg in. Robbie etc need to get stuck in about him so he knows what is expected and needed from him. Maybe show him  the effort and commitment shown by many others and in particular Naismith and Haring when they came on. Watch and learn must be the way forward or else bye bye sorry!

**** me, have a word with yourself eh, the guy didn't have a good game, it happens to every player, he is still entitled to celebrate a massive semi final victory over our city rivals with his teams mates 

On a side note seen that hickey commented on the post, still following the famous 🙂 

Had to read the OP's post a few times before I understood what they were slavering on about.  He hasn't shown much so far but I'm not going to judge a player having only played a few matches.  Looks athletic and has a bit of pace so will reserve judgment on him for now.  I think it's great that he was very keen to celebrate with his team mates despite not having much influence on the win.  Shows he cares.

The OP is spot on tbf. Not one of the players should be celebrating cos each and every one of them gave the ball away at some point.

They should be under no illusions that failure to beat Hibs over 90 mins is unacceptable.

Robbie oot!

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

Found this seasons boo boy then. 

He will be if he puts in that kind of performance - his team mates gave 110% - his effort barely registered 

34 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Clare gets it tight, Lee gets it tight, Aidy White same thing, now out of the blue someone’s picking out Roberts?? there’s def a pattern to it. I suspect it’s SNP / England hating influence which has crept in in Scotland embarrassingly in recent years, small brained individuals who can’t comprehend the world but are able to type so they go ahead and post / tweet absolute SHITE like this thread. Steaming pile o shite. Guarantee you that Ginelly will have one or two quiet games and some tadger like the OP will call him a “chicken hearted spineless *****” 

Roberts didn’t play well but he wasn’t particularly bad either, 5/10 or 6/10. Can’t say he was lazy, if anything he was just trying a bit too hard and probably needed a cooler head at times. But as part of the winning team yesterday after months of preparing for that game, he was well entitled to have a laugh with his team mates. A lot of work for him to do to improve his game but MORE than happy for him to get stuck in to the FTH energy in that dressing room 

OP gave Roberts 0/10 in another thread . I think your bang on with your analysis. 
yet he says some of us know FA about football 🤣🤣 It’s absolutely embarrassing . Thread should be binned tbh

37 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Aye it's the SNP

:cornette:

Hahahahahahahaha. **** off.

45 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Hahahahahahaha. **** off.

No of course not but his total lack of self awareness of his appalling performance speaks volumes as to what sort of character he is. 

I will bite.

What sort of character is he?

Lads on the winning side of a semi final against our biggest rivals and folk are taking exception to him celebrating because he had a bad game? **** off.

Roberts had a bad game but he never hid. Showed for passes constantly and never gave up. 

Shows a great level of team spirit for the first time in years. Let’s not start trying to single people out. It’s unnecessary. 

Well if we are having a moan about the temerity to celebrate beating your city rivals, I would like to moan about them not knowing the words to 'La Bamba'  sheer cheek, jumping about like loonies while not knowing the words! I was half way stripped to my under crackers to join in when I realized I didn't know the words either !:yadayada:

Well that got a lot of you a bit uptight.

Bottom line is the guy has been absolutely honking all season and needs a word. Constantly passing and moving backwards along with not tackling or tracking back and no goal threat means he is a complete liability at the moment. Not worth a shirt on his performances to date and needs to buck up his ideas. Think all of this was why he was hooked early in the second half.

Staying on would have cost us the game without any doubt whatsoever. I saw that, many other people saw that and thankfully Robbie saw that. 

SIMPLES!!

Aye but that’s that got to do with him celebrating a win with his teammates? 

What a sad thing to create a topic on! Especially after a derby win in a semi at Hampden.

As someone else said, some of the unused subs celebrated too! What’s your thoughts on that?

Me thinks Jambo Boy protesteth too much ....🤫

By the same reckoning, should Jamie Walker hang his head in shame ?, he also had a disappointing performance.

win as a team, lose as a team 

scott herbertson
33 minutes ago, JamboBoy said:

Bottom line is the guy has been absolutely honking all season and needs a word. Constantly passing and moving backwards along with not tackling or tracking back and no goal threat means he is a complete liability at the moment. Not worth a shirt on his performances to date and needs to buck up his ideas. Think all of this was why he was hooked early in the second half.

Staying on would have cost us the game without any doubt whatsoever. I saw that, many other people saw that and thankfully Robbie saw that. 

SIMPLES!!

Even if that was so, I'd rather he celebrated as part of the team and then got back on the training ground to improve his  game to the point where he's selected for the final

If you're playing 5s with your mates against your bitter rivals and you have a crap game personally but your team beats them, I bet you'd be celebrating afterwards not hanging your head in shame or keeping out of the celebrations

11 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

Up there with worst OP of 2020. 😂

I think you’re being very generous, you could go way back further than that. 

12 hours ago, JamboBoy said:

No of course not but his total lack of self awareness of his appalling performance speaks volumes as to what sort of character he is. 

Top level irony right there. 

Roberts was poor but ffs the guy deserves to celebrate with the rest of the team. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t trying to be shite. 

Think you’ve let your mask slip. 😘

Edited by Dazo

A_A wehatethehibs
45 minutes ago, JamboBoy said:

SIMPLES!!

The outcome of this thread is, you’ve outed yourself as having the intellect of a Labrador. 

what you’ve done is a bit like having a go at Stephen Elliot for not scoring in the 5-1 final but still celebrating - you’re an idiot 

SIMPLES!!

All it has done is see you make a complete fool of yourself 🤣🤣🤣  not even worth the time it’s taken me to type this. Thankfully there is an ignore facility and I’ll no longer have to read the complete nonsense you write.  Can’t decide if your vermin on the wind up ? But I actually give them more class than this post (and that’s saying something believe me)

31 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

All it has done is see you make a complete fool of yourself 🤣🤣🤣  not even worth the time it’s taken me to type this. Thankfully there is an ignore facility and I’ll no longer have to read the complete nonsense you write.  Can’t decide if your vermin on the wind up ? But I actually give them more class than this post (and that’s saying something believe me)

Have a good look at yourself Jordan😀😀

We will just wait and see how much this guy produces between now and the end of the season shall we?  Suspect I will be found out to be dead right! 

So Make Some Noise..
13 hours ago, JamboBoy said:

69 posts... I need attention type OP. File away in the utterly dreadful footballing insight category.

12 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

2nd sentence beats opening post hands down.

A_A wehatethehibs
18 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

2nd sentence beats opening post hands down.

For the first bit I shouldn’t have mentioned any political party, but to me there just seems to be a particular cultural thing toward English players. They get held to a different standard and get singled out, get so much more stick, whereas guid Hearts laddies get affectionate Porty Pirlo nicknames and poor performances get ignored, they get support and sat “the boys got ability, he’s young, plenty time to improve”. As for this one on Roberts, he’s playing only his what, fifth game for Hearts? Just an absolute roaster OP who is on dozens of ignore lists now 

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

For the first bit I shouldn’t have mentioned any political party, but to me there just seems to be a particular cultural thing toward English players. They get held to a different standard and get singled out, get so much more stick, whereas guid Hearts laddies get affectionate Porty Pirlo nicknames and poor performances get ignored, they get support and sat “the boys got ability, he’s young, plenty time to improve”. As for this one on Roberts, he’s playing only his what, fifth game for Hearts? Just an absolute roaster OP who is on dozens of ignore lists now 

The political party point could have been an accusation at any party (well apart from Lib Dems ;) )

But it is a society thing in general.

And many club fans have more of an affiliation with younger home grown players, especially ones that are Hearts fans.

The Roberts thing is ridiculous this early of course.

Holyrood_Hearts
14 hours ago, JamboBoy said:

How dare he celebrate a win eh?

We will just wait and see how much this guy produces between now and the end of the season shall we?  Suspect I will be found out to be dead right! 

No one is saying he didn’t have a poor game or questioned how he will turn out.  You had a go at him for celebrating a semi final win over hibs. 😂

Strange thing to say that he shouldn’t celebrate, but he was garbage and seemed to be treating it like a training game the way he was playing. Neilson right to take him off early.

13 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Clare gets it tight, Lee gets it tight, Aidy White same thing, now out of the blue someone’s picking out Roberts?? there’s def a pattern to it. I suspect it’s SNP / England hating influence which has crept in in Scotland embarrassingly in recent years,

Christ, the OP was talking shite, but this is a whole new level of foolish. Claire looked shit when he started Lee looks shit a lot of the time, White's not been especialyl impressive. They get it tight because of this.

Walker gets it tighest of all on here - is he actually from Middlesborough, and we just didn't know?

Thought Police

That's a different point. You're now just saying you don't think he's very good - fair enough. But to link it to his willingness to celebrate a massive win with his teammates is simply ridiculous.

I give him the benefit of the doubt

First Derby match, hopefully he learns and realise what it means

its not Inverness v Ross County

A_A wehatethehibs
9 minutes ago, HighTimes said:

Christ, the OP was talking shite, but this is a whole new level of foolish. Claire looked shit when he started Lee looks shit a lot of the time, White's not been especialyl impressive. They get it tight because of this.

Walker gets it tighest of all on here - is he actually from Middlesborough, and we just didn't know?

See above, silly to bring politics in but I stick by the main point which is that English players get held to a different, higher standard which IMO is wrong. They get singled out disproportionately and get more hate and abuse. 

As for Walker, I think his attempted betrayal of the club to force a move to Rangers is more the reason for the coldness from the fans. He’s working his way back from disgrace. 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

14 hours ago, JamboBoy said:

Whatever his performance your point about celebrating is arguably the most inane comment on here for yonks,  and that is really saying something. 

Drivel!

16 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

See above, silly to bring politics in but I stick by the main point which is that English players get held to a different, higher standard which IMO is wrong. They get singled out disproportionately and get more hate and abuse. 

As for Walker, I think his attempted betrayal of the club to force a move to Rangers is more the reason for the coldness from the fans. He’s working his way back from disgrace. 

It's easy to pick and choose reasons like that - Walker got it tight pretty often before he left too, Uche was a legend a lot of the time, Claire was loved once he stopped playing shite.

Right now Ginelly is getting loads of praise, Roberts none - because one looks the business so far, and one was absolutely honking in the semi-final.

It's - imo - a nonsense to suggest anyone gives a monkeys if a player is English or Scottish or whatever - if he's playing well for the Jambos, that's all we care about.

• cosanostra locked this topic