Jump to content

Older Women that you have a crush on.


Greedy Jambo
 Share

Recommended Posts

luckyBatistuta
58 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

You'll likely recall her from Sean Connery film, The Rock. 

Going to have to gave a wee watch of that again now👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • jack D and coke

    56

  • luckyBatistuta

    82

  • Dawnrazor

    51

  • Greedy Jambo

    45

On 28/11/2020 at 11:58, Samuel Camazzola said:

You'll likely recall her from Sean Connery film, The Rock. 

Film that also had claire forlani

actor-claire-forlani-17076_large.jpeg.jpg.9d631818016ce77b3e1278998811ae33.jpgpity she married Dougray Scott 😞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/11/2020 at 00:53, Arthur Morgan said:

 

Looks a bit manly to me.

Manly? You hanging around with Ladyboys or what?

 

She' feckin AWESOME! 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seymour M Hersh
On 24/11/2020 at 10:41, luckyBatistuta said:

Kelly Hu, 52 years old

 

4BB176B6-A7E5-480E-8757-188E89923DA3.jpeg

C55B3A80-3839-4B6E-A80E-9C1BC0392E6C.jpeg

C7653FD5-B0C8-467A-8C90-44CFBDAB1FE9.jpeg

 

Excellent choice LB.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

luckyBatistuta
4 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Manly? You hanging around with Ladyboys or what?

 

She' feckin AWESOME! 😍

Mind boggling eh🤷‍♂️ 

18 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

Excellent choice LB.

She sure is 😁

Edited by luckyBatistuta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

luckyBatistuta
On 02/12/2020 at 19:06, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

Why do you say that? I posted her pic way before LB.

I didn’t realise that bud, good taste👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 27/11/2020 at 14:54, been here before said:

Liz Hurley and her older sister during the summer...

 

Thank me later.

 

 

36173564-8993489-Looking_good_Elizabeth_Hurley_55_and_her_glorious_older_sister_K-a-51_1606487033072.thumb.jpg.b64792a47cede134b25502c08654f301.jpg

How come both have better boobs than they did 25 years ago?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/12/2020 at 20:06, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

Why do you say that? I posted her pic way before LB.

Getting all touchy, Raeburn boy?

 

:lol: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seymour M Hersh
28 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Getting all touchy, Raeburn boy?

 

:lol: 

 

Morgan pissed again?  I was curious as to the wow but he never came back to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Spellczech said:

How come both have better boobs than they did 25 years ago?

Same reason your shoes look better than they did 25 years ago. They bought a new pair. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Madjambo21 said:

1243623536_MV5BMTUwMjA3OTc3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA1MzY1Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR120214317_AL_.jpg.fadc7ab1f3f0c26961a5f44696659587.jpg

Marisa tomei from Spiderman 56

 

 

Christ! I thought Fast and Furious with 8 sequels was bad. 😜 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Christ! I thought Fast and Furious with 8 sequels was bad. 😜 

🤣🤣

Had to read that a couple of times to get it.

🤦‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

🤣🤣

Had to read that a couple of times to get it.

🤦‍♂️

Comma gain?

 

:) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

Morgan pissed again?  I was curious as to the wow but he never came back to me. 

I don’t do  pissed, Mr Hersh.

 

🧐

Link to comment
Share on other sites

luckyBatistuta
5 hours ago, Madjambo21 said:

1243623536_MV5BMTUwMjA3OTc3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA1MzY1Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR120214317_AL_.jpg.fadc7ab1f3f0c26961a5f44696659587.jpg

Marisa tomei from Spiderman 56

 

 


It’s always been Marisa Tomei from My Cousin Vinny for me. A brilliant film.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Morgan strikes me as the kind of refined chap who may occasionally get a bit squiffy after a dash or two of too much claret. 

 

Certainly nothing as crass as pished, blootered or steamin'.

Edited by Norm
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Morgan strikes me as the kind of refined chap who may occasionally get a bit squiffy after a dash or two of too much claret. 

Have you not seen him on youtube?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

 

Tipsy? :food-smiley-004:

 

A tad squiffy, perhaps.  👍

 

59 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Blootered ?

 

Nothing as uncouth as that, Danny.  🧐

 

51 minutes ago, Norm said:

Morgan strikes me as the kind of refined chap who may occasionally get a bit squiffy after a dash or two of too much claret. 

 

Certainly nothing as crass as pished, blootered or steamin'.

 

Norm is on the ball.  🍷

 

49 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Have you not seen him on youtube?

 

 

A quite scurrilous post, Dawn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Nothing as uncouth as that, Danny.  🧐

I say !  That IS a relief .  Don't want the tone of JKB being dragged in the gutter now do we ?

Edited by whodanny
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 16/11/2020 at 00:18, graygo said:

 

Should have carried on past Rose Bay to Vaucluse (Nicole Kidman has a house there) and then on to Watson's Bay. Some cracking beaches like Nielson Park, Parsley Bay and Gibson's Beach on the way.

Kidman, who in my opinion hasn't aged in 30+ years was slated on 5L for her performance in The Outing because the role should involve so much facial emotion.

 

And as she has had so much botox, her face is bereft of any expression.

 

I put it down to jealousy by the reviewers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Kidman, who in my opinion hasn't aged in 30+ years was slated on 5L for her performance in The Outing because the role should involve so much facial emotion.

 

And as she has had so much botox, her face is bereft of any expression.

 

I put it down to jealousy by the reviewers.

 

I just watched her in The Undoing and if she has aged she's done it very well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

 

A tad squiffy, perhaps.  👍

 

 

Nothing as uncouth as that, Danny.  🧐

 

 

Norm is on the ball.  🍷

 

 

A quite scurrilous post, Dawn.

😔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:


It’s always been Marisa Tomei from My Cousin Vinny for me. A brilliant film.

You not seen The Wrestler then? 
Or is her character’s knowledge of limited slip diffs the turn on? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

luckyBatistuta
13 minutes ago, Tazio said:

You not seen The Wrestler then? 
Or is her character’s knowledge of limited slip diffs the turn on? 

:lol:
I have, but it was the first thing I seen her in and it stuck with me..

 

A sweet, innocent, harmless, leaf-eating, doe-eyed little deer. … Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water… BAM! A ####ing bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a #### what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

 

Gotta love the gal 🥰

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:lol:
I have, but it was the first thing I seen her in and it stuck with me..

 

A sweet, innocent, harmless, leaf-eating, doe-eyed little deer. … Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water… BAM! A ####ing bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a #### what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

 

Gotta love the gal 🥰

I can totally relate to this😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:lol:
I have, but it was the first thing I seen her in and it stuck with me..

 

A sweet, innocent, harmless, leaf-eating, doe-eyed little deer. … Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water… BAM! A ####ing bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a #### what kind of pants the son of a bitch who shot you was wearing?

 

Gotta love the gal 🥰

She’s brilliant in it. I get offended every time someone repeats the shit about her getting the Oscar by accident. Totally deserved it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:


It’s always been Marisa Tomei from My Cousin Vinny for me. A brilliant film.

 

"My biological clock is ticking!" 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

 

"My biological clock is ticking!" 

:lol: I’d be all hands on that clock.

 

Going to have another watch of this over the Xmas period, it’s been a while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

:lol: I’d be all hands on that clock.

 

Going to have another watch of this over the Xmas period, it’s been a while.

 

Great movie, with several outstanding performances.  Yer gal won an Oscar, which was well-deserved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...