Harry Potter Mafia

Shapes

Morgaro Gomis

Having read the thread back since getting him from work, I was initially stuck between Bunny, Dawn, Milky and Yvonne being more suspicious than anyone else. 

Since Milky has posted what he’s posted, my goon list would be:

Bunny

Dawn

Neither have done anything particularly “out there”, but I can’t shake Dawns bust up then continual voting for Rudi even when he could change to Boof to save himself and just looking at Bunny’s voting patterns they look the most suspicious to me (based on not much admittedly).

I’d have included Dunks on that as the most suspicious given he’s barely posted then shown up to vote, but left him out purely as he had deciding kill on both goons so far (I think) bang on deadline - no chance he’d do that if he’s a goon. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Morgaro Gomis

• Dawnrazor

• Smack

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Having read the thread back since getting him from work, I was initially stuck between Bunny, Dawn, Milky and Yvonne being more suspicious than anyone else. 

Bunny

Dawn

Neither have done anything particularly “out there”, but I can’t shake Dawns bust up then continual voting for Rudi even when he could change to Boof to save himself and just looking at Bunny’s voting patterns they look the most suspicious to me (based on not much admittedly).

I’d have included Dunks on that as the most suspicious given he’s barely posted then shown up to vote, but left him out purely as he had deciding kill on both goons so far (I think) bang on deadline - no chance he’d do that if he’s a goon. 

My voting patterns 😂

Voted the goon and didn't invite yesterday.

Voted a mason today then did unvote when I found out.

Not really sure who to go for, as noone is standing out. Going to vote Riddley, not as he's showing considerable difference for his last game. Could just be experience but nothing else to go on.

vote Riddley

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

My voting patterns 😂

Voted the goon and didn't invite yesterday.

Voted a mason today then did unvote when I found out.

Not really sure who to go for, as noone is standing out. Going to vote Riddley, not as he's showing considerable difference for his last game. Could just be experience but nothing else to go on.

vote Riddley

I did say it was a weak reason to be fair. I actually think the most suspicious is Dunks based on the way posts have gone and Dawn but I just can’t see Dunks being a goon based on his votes. I’m really struggling this game though and choosing you was more as you look more suspicious to me than anyone else really - nothing more substantial.

Riddley Walker

:facepalm: Unsurprsing that Bunny has jumped on yvonne's post and voted me back here. I'm genuinely just a townie and if you are also a townie, don't vote me just to take the easy way out because I'm new ffs. Unreal that I'm being voted for after the antics of Dawn and Rudi, never mind the suspicions surrounding others.

6 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

:facepalm: Unsurprsing that Bunny has jumped on yvonne's post and voted me back here. I'm genuinely just a townie and if you are also a townie, don't vote me just to take the easy way out because I'm new ffs. Unreal that I'm being voted for after the antics of Dawn and Rudi, never mind the suspicions surrounding others.

You are making yourself sound even more goonly it’s not because you are new. You showed in the last game how good you were at this game but you are playing it differently this time just like the goons who have went before you.

Edited by yvonnejambo

5 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Just to confirm my townie status and reassure people I can go on safe lists. I saved Dawn and put Boof the goon out!

The pub thing was obviously a bluff.

Thought I would try and entice a few goons into the bar under pretence of a Shapes secret challenge.

I chose 7 people because there were 4 goons at the start of the game and 6 Townies.

If all 7 Townies entered the pub there are no goons. If you are a townie and didn’t enter the pub then chances are a Goon was in your place.

The 7 who entered the pub were.

Me

Ridley

Dawnrazor

Dandyman

Ian T

Bunny

Yvonne

Sean a townie is dead but he wasn’t in the pub so there’s 1 person who shouldn’t have been in.

Boof goon dead but not in the pub.

Ian T mason dead. Shouldn’t have been in the pub.

Sheldon cop dead wasn’t in the pub.

So Ian T could be the one out the pub when Sean should have been so it balances out.

Dont know exactly how this helps but if you are a townie and didn’t go in the pub it means someone else did who shouldn’t have.

I did and ordered a G&T. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

You are making yourself sound even more goonly it’s not because you are new. You showed in the last game how good you were at this game but you are playing it differently this time 

2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

You are making yourself sound even more goonly it’s not because you are new. You showed in the last game how good you were at this game but you are playing it differently this time 

I've explained why I'm playing it differently several times, you're either choosing not to listen or a goon jumping on a target.

Correct me if I'm wrong , Rudi, Stuart and Milky still to vote?f

Forget that I think there are a quite a few still to vote.

Edited by Marvin
updating post

Having had a quick read of the thread I am leaning towards simo being good because he was the one to point out Stuart claiming the doc role

My Goon list is two from

Bunny

Riddley

Morgaro

With some suspicion still on dawn and Rudi

Note my goon list is just gut feelings 

44 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Bunny

Dawn

I explained that I didn't change my vote for two reasons, 1/ I thought rudi was bad and 2/ changing my vote would make me look more suspicious.

I'm still not convinced rudi is good, his childish behaviour on day one and then pretty much disappearing since then because "of the back shift" is goony behaviour imo.

I'm really not sure what else I can do????

We lost two good guys last night so we really don't want to loose a townie tonight.

29 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

You are making yourself sound even more goonly it’s not because you are new. You showed in the last game how good you were at this game but you are playing it differently this time just like the goons who have went before you.

tbf we all do that I think :laugh:

Unvote Yvonne

Vote Riddley

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I explained that I didn't change my vote for two reasons, 1/ I thought rudi was bad and 2/ changing my vote would make me look more suspicious.

I'm still not convinced rudi is good, his childish behaviour on day one and then pretty much disappearing since then because "of the back shift" is goony behaviour imo.

I'm really not sure what else I can do????

We lost two good guys last night so we really don't want to loose a townie tonight.

I suppose that’s fair enough, I just think it’s odd you wouldn’t change from Rudi to even save yourself. 

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I suppose that’s fair enough, I just think it’s odd you wouldn’t change from Rudi to even save yourself. 

Courage of my convictions 💪

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Vote dawnrazor

still on his vendetta i see.

Have you picked up all your toys yet?

43 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I've explained why I'm playing it differently several times, you're either choosing not to listen or a goon jumping on a target.

I mean, you could be lying 🤷🏻‍♂️ We do that in this game sometimes as you well know 😁

I trust you more than I mistrust you but that's not saying much. Finding it hard to decipher anything or anyone. No change there.

Just now, Rudi Skacel said:

im not the one making snide comments. Just drop it now. 

Ill drop it when I want, you were the one callong names last night.

Right forget it. 

im calling it a day. 

Unvote dawnrazor

just a townie here guys. Dont know if i was the turncoat. Wont affect the game too much. 

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

@Dawnrazor @Rudi Skacel

Keep it friendly lads or is this really a show and both of you are the remaining Goons and putting on a performance?

Maybe not Rudi voted Dawn.

Apologies, but he can't carry on like he has and not expect to get called out on it.

I'm still voting for him as I still think he's a goon, as I explained a few times now.

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Right forget it. 

im calling it a day. 

Unvote dawnrazor

just a townie here guys. Dont know if i was the turncoat. Wont affect the game too much. 

Pretty lame couple of days from you.

Hope there’s nothing going on behind the scenes to make you act the way you have.

Very unlike you so stay safe mate and hope to have you back to normal soon 👍

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Pretty lame couple of days from you.

Hope there’s nothing going on behind the scenes to make you act the way you have.

I'll second both points.

Morgaro Gomis

What on earth is going on here, heads gone all over the place! 

Have to say that the latest posts are very eye opening.

Morgaro Gomis
34 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Riddley 2

Morgaro 2

Dawn 1

Bunny 1

Rudi 1

Updated vote count to include Bunny and Rudi’s latest unvotes.

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

So

riddley and morgaro both on 2

And Dawn and bunny on 1 

Still trying to decide who to vote for 

Yvonne on 1 too.

Tenaciousdandy

vote yvonne 

She's one of the players I'm not sure of, definitely think she is either a goon or possibly the assassin as she's playing it very safe 

2 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

vote yvonne 

She's one of the players I'm not sure of, definitely think she is either a goon or possibly the assassin as she's playing it very safe 

She is this time but she also has a point about Riddley hence my vote change.

Riddley Walker
Just now, Marvin said:

A cynic may say she's doing that on purpose and you're either in on it too, or falling into her trap.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Is there anyone else to vote?

Still 50 mins left so will leave my vote for now and see what happens 

Just now, Dandyman79 said:

Is there anyone else to vote?

Still 50 mins left so will leave my vote for now and see what happens 

Rudi and bunny still to vote maybe others

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

A cynic may say she's doing that on purpose and you're either in on it too, or falling into her trap.

That's the thing but after playing a blinder last time you are more reserved. Maybe even playing a more cautious game to hide your goonly intentions. Of course I could be totally wrong :laugh2: