Harry Potter Mafia

Shapes

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

May have been wrong about dawn but didn't have much to go on yesterday apart from him and Rudi's argument the day before. And fair play to the folk who voted Boof, genuinely have no idea how they sussed that out.

Am I right in thinking that any of us townies could be a turncoat and we don't know until someone tries to kill us?

Said at the start of this day that boof wasn't playing like he usually does was quiet, not doing his usual analysis of everyone's post so he stuck out for me, just wish the other 2 goons were as obvious lol 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Morgaro Gomis

• Dawnrazor

• Smack

Riddley Walker
Just now, Dandyman79 said:

Said at the start of this day that boof wasn't playing like he usually does was quiet, not doing his usual analysis of everyone's post so he stuck out for me, just wish the other 2 goons were as obvious lol 

Yeah fair enough, suppose I've never seen him play before.

14 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Am I right in thinking that any of us townies could be a turncoat and we don't know until someone tries to kill us?

Correct. So despite being a somewhat successful goon-finder so far, I could get 'turned' tonight and end up one of them.

I was successfully 'turned' in a previous game and the funniest part was catching up on the goon thread :D

Tenaciousdandy

Stuart - 100% trust 

Yvonne - not sure, has had 2 lynched goons on her goon list which is pretty impressive, but hasn't voted for either altho gave a reason way. Still not convinced she can be trusted tho, so leaning more towards goon than town for me atm but may change depending on what happens today

Milky thinking he's a goon, yesterdays vote looked like he was trying to stop boof for being out in front 

Simo I'm inclined to think he's on the side of town, helped lynch boof 

Vlad came in late and put dawn into the lead then changed to boof just before deadline to lynch him. Possibly on towns side 

Dandy Tried my best to help the town with voting pattern posts and being active and question others posts 

Riddley Have pointed out that he has been quiet this game, which he has given a reason for. Voted for dawnrazor to bring him in to the tie with boof and stuart when they where on 2 votes each. Possible goon but not sure 

Dawnrazor has aroused a lot of suspicion over the first 2 days and was heavily involved in the voting yesterday coming close to being voted off the game, what I find strange about the voting yesterday is him not changing his vote from rudi to boof when it was clear rudi wouldn't be anywhere near vote lynching or boof not voting dawnrazor for that matter either (altho I don't think boof was about) when it was clear one of them was going to be lynched,  I'm still undecided about dawnrazor

Rudi after the drama of day 1 he's been pretty quiet voting early on for dawnrazor, possibly trying to fly under the radar now 

Marvin Has been involved in voting out both the goons so thinking he's on the towns side 

Morgaro not sure on morgaro voted Sheldon on both days, not giving much away 

Bunny Has been very quiet, did vote for alim on day 1, not 100% yet but I have a feeling he's on the side of the town

Dunks Like Marvin has been involved in both the lynching  of the goons altho boofs vote was when he was a stick on to be lynched, thinking on the side of the town tho 

Smack put boof into the tie with syuart early on and never changed his vote, so thinking on the side of the town 

So there you go there is my thoughts on the remaining players, I may be way off, would be interesting to see what others views are 

I'm working again now so I'll try and look back later although out tonight so might not have time to do a comprehensive read list.

Based on yesterday's vote my current hunch for most likely to be a goon is Milky. Will hold off voting for now and try to see his earlier days posts first though 

The people I trust

Stuart - no-one has disputed him claim

Dunks - big part in lynching both alim and boof

Marvin - same as dunks

I'll go full boof later with the other players

14 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Stuart - 100% trust 

Yvonne - not sure, has had 2 lynched goons on her goon list which is pretty impressive, but hasn't voted for either altho gave a reason way. Still not convinced she can be trusted tho, so leaning more towards goon than town for me atm but may change depending on what happens today

Milky thinking he's a goon, yesterdays vote looked like he was trying to stop boof for being out in front 

Simo I'm inclined to think he's on the side of town, helped lynch boof 

Vlad came in late and put dawn into the lead then changed to boof just before deadline to lynch him. Possibly on towns side 

Dandy Tried my best to help the town with voting pattern posts and being active and question others posts 

Riddley Have pointed out that he has been quiet this game, which he has given a reason for. Voted for dawnrazor to bring him in to the tie with boof and stuart when they where on 2 votes each. Possible goon but not sure 

Dawnrazor has aroused a lot of suspicion over the first 2 days and was heavily involved in the voting yesterday coming close to being voted off the game, what I find strange about the voting yesterday is him not changing his vote from rudi to boof when it was clear rudi wouldn't be anywhere near vote lynching or boof not voting dawnrazor for that matter either (altho I don't think boof was about) when it was clear one of them was going to be lynched,  I'm still undecided about dawnrazor

Rudi after the drama of day 1 he's been pretty quiet voting early on for dawnrazor, possibly trying to fly under the radar now 

Marvin Has been involved in voting out both the goons so thinking he's on the towns side 

Morgaro not sure on morgaro voted Sheldon on both days, not giving much away 

Bunny Has been very quiet, did vote for alim on day 1, not 100% yet but I have a feeling he's on the side of the town

Dunks Like Marvin has been involved in both the lynching  of the goons altho boofs vote was when he was a stick on to be lynched, thinking on the side of the town tho 

Smack put boof into the tie with syuart early on and never changed his vote, so thinking on the side of the town 

So there you go there is my thoughts on the remaining players, I may be way off, would be interesting to see what others views are 

I agree with most of that apart from the bit you think I may be a goon! 
If I was a goon 1 I would not be promoting goon lists as it will always come back to haunt them and why draw attention to myself? As you will have read Boofs lame reason for not doing a goon list and he was a goon

2 if I was a goon and went with goon list idea I definitely wouldn’t have had 2 of them on my first day and continued to have 1 on day 2. 
my biggest mistake it seems was not voting Boof, but I have tried to explain that and I was also working last night and didn’t get back on until 8.30ish (will be the same tonight and if I’m out in front there won’t be anyone defending me as I’m a townie)

I really think Riddley and maybe Bunny are the last goons 

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

If I was a goon 1 I would not be promoting goon lists as it will always come back to haunt them and why draw attention to myself? As you will have read Boofs lame reason for not doing a goon list and he was a goon

2 if I was a goon and went with goon list idea I definitely wouldn’t have had 2 of them on my first day and continued to have 1 on day 2. 
my biggest mistake it seems was not voting Boof, but I have tried to explain that and I was also working last night and didn’t get back on until 8.30ish (will be the same tonight and if I’m out in front there won’t be anyone defending me as I’m a townie)

Why do you think I'm a goon, out of interest? Ahead of that whole list dandy posted? Don't think my voting has been particularly out of order. Most of the folk in the last game that were accusing me with next to nothing turned out to be goons so it immediately makes me suspicious of you.

You seem like an experienced player who knows exactly what you're doing here. I also think Bunny is a goon, but not solidly. Going to leave my vote for now and see what happens.

Broadly agree with Dandyman's thoughts.

Think I'll be choosing from Morgaro, Bunny or Milky. Although, got a feeling Yvonne could be up to something 🤷🏻‍♂️ Riddley worries me a bit too.

Basically just blindly firing names into the mix and hoping to attract a few votes on the basis that you accuse the accuser, and that would be a convenient excuse for a goon. Can see the goons latching on to trusted people's votes today. 

Tenaciousdandy
7 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

I do get your point on the whole why would I post a goon list with 2 confirmed goons on day 1 if I was a goon reply, and yeah boofs reason was very unboof,  but you must also get mine that I think its pretty impressive to have guessed 2 confirmed goons on day one, and what I'm inclined to think is there was a very slim chance that we would manage to nail 2 goons in a row on day 1 and 2 and if it did happen which it did  you could bring up your goon list and say 2 out of 2 so far. But as I've said before its all just how I'm reading it and you might just be a townie that got lucky with your day 1 goon list. The fact that I haven't voted for you yet today shows that I'm still not 100% sure who to go for atm 

13 minutes ago, Smack said:

Broadly agree with Dandyman's thoughts.

Think I'll be choosing from Morgaro, Bunny or Milky. Although, got a feeling Yvonne could be up to something 🤷🏻‍♂️ Riddley worries me a bit too.

Basically just blindly firing names into the mix and hoping to attract a few votes on the basis that you accuse the accuser, and that would be a convenient excuse for a goon. Can see the goons latching on to trusted people's votes today. 

Only thing I am up to is trying to eliminate goons 

25 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Why do you think I'm a goon, out of interest? Ahead of that whole list dandy posted? Don't think my voting has been particularly out of order. Most of the folk in the last game that were accusing me with next to nothing turned out to be goons so it immediately makes me suspicious of you.

You seem like an experienced player who knows exactly what you're doing here. I also think Bunny is a goon, but not solidly. Going to leave my vote for now and see what happens.

Just being very cautious compared to last game, if you are a townie you can say what you want. I understand that you had to defend yourself a lot in the last game but why not do the same in this if you are a townie again? 

Riddley Walker
Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Just being very cautious compared to last game, if you are a townie you can say what you want. I understand that you had to defend yourself a lot in the last game but why not do the same in this if you are a townie again? 

In the last game I was an easy target for the goons as I was getting involved and accusing folk left, right and centre. I've learned, hopefully.

I don't think I've been that quiet this game, just haven't got into any arguments with folk. I'm also back to work and my daughter is back at school, so have had less time to post generally.

Hard for me to get on too much when I'm working and was training last night. 

Few other thoughts, I think the assassin is a relatively experienced player.

Riddley is definitely playing the game different to how he played last time, could be because he's a goon, or could be just more experience.

I'm going to stick with my vote from yesterday

vote Milky

Just to confirm my townie status and reassure people I can go on safe lists. I saved Dawn and put Boof the goon out!

The pub thing was obviously a bluff.

Thought I would try and entice a few goons into the bar under pretence of a Shapes secret challenge.

I chose 7 people because there were 4 goons at the start of the game and 6 Townies.

If all 7 Townies entered the pub there are no goons. If you are a townie and didn’t enter the pub then chances are a Goon was in your place.

The 7 who entered the pub were.

Me

Ridley

Dawnrazor

Dandyman

Ian T

Bunny

Yvonne

Sean a townie is dead but he wasn’t in the pub so there’s 1 person who shouldn’t have been in.

Boof goon dead but not in the pub.

Ian T mason dead. Shouldn’t have been in the pub.

Sheldon cop dead wasn’t in the pub.

So Ian T could be the one out the pub when Sean should have been so it balances out.

Dont know exactly how this helps but if you are a townie and didn’t go in the pub it means someone else did who shouldn’t have.

Morgaro Gomis
5 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

Would be good to see everyone do a goon list at this stage as we have all got people we can trust more than others?

Dandyman and Morgaro showing solidarity Masonic or goonly? 

Just catching up on the thread whilst on a break at work. No goon or mason here, solidarity I think is also strong - was simply having a discussion which turned into rambling nonsense on my part 😂

I’m finding it very hard to keep up on what’s going on with my fleeting glimpses, this game is a lot harder to follow when I’m not ignoring work to focus on it 😂

Shouldnt have to work late tonight so will do a review and post a goon list when I’m finished around 6ish. 

Are we to assume it was dawnrazor who was investigated last night? Would make alot of sense so I hope it was him. 

iv been on my backshift into a dayshift today hence why i havent been able to get on much

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Are we to assume it was dawnrazor who was investigated last night? Would make alot of sense so I hope it was him. 

iv been on my backshift into a dayshift today hence why i havent been able to get on much

You would have thought so 

Very quiet today... 

I'm still feeling a bit stuck but for now I'll 

vote milky 

May change but can't promise I'll be around for deadline tonight 

2 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

2 hours ago, Dandyman79 said:

You would have thought so 

Dawn was NOT investigated last night.

Just now, milky_26 said:

Just now, milky_26 said:

Good, it would have been a waste as I'm just a townie.

Tenaciousdandy
37 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Ok that helps narrow it down a bit, was it a mason or can we add a townie to the trust list?

This is who is left.

1. Stuart Mcneil

2. Yvonnejambo 

3. Milky

5. Simo

6. Vlad Magic

8. Dandyman

9.Riddley

10. Dawnrazor

14. Rudi

15. Marv.

17. Morgaro

18. Bunny Munro

19. Dunks

20. Smack

Only 2 goons, but there is also a turncoat.

I was very confident with Alim and Boof. Thought Milky made a suss move yesterday, but clearly not.

I'm leaning towards Bunny and Dawn and let's not forget Rudi actually posted that he was a goon.

Will go back through thread again in light of the latest revelations. Time for beer :D

Tenaciousdandy
4 minutes ago, Dunks said:

This is who is left.

1. Stuart Mcneil

2. Yvonnejambo 

3. Milky

5. Simo

6. Vlad Magic

8. Dandyman

9.Riddley

10. Dawnrazor

14. Rudi

15. Marv.

17. Morgaro

18. Bunny Munro

19. Dunks

20. Smack

I was very confident with Alim and Boof. Thought Milky made a suss move yesterday, but clearly not.

I'm leaning towards Bunny and Dawn and let's not forget Rudi actually posted that he was a goon.

Will go back through thread again in light of the latest revelations. Time for beer :D

I actually thought that bunny might have been one of the masons before milky came out, and bunny voted on him so clearly not, I really am sh1t at sniffing out the good and bad guys lol 

23 minutes ago, Dunks said:

This is who is left.

1. Stuart Mcneil

2. Yvonnejambo 

3. Milky

5. Simo

6. Vlad Magic

8. Dandyman

9.Riddley

10. Dawnrazor

14. Rudi

15. Marv.

17. Morgaro

18. Bunny Munro

19. Dunks

20. Smack

When did he do that?

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

When did he do that?

When we was saying he wouldn't be playing again on day one, tbh it has a feeling of a bit of goon mischief about it

Edited by Dandyman79
Sorted spelling

29 minutes ago, Dunks said:

This is who is left.

1. Stuart Mcneil

2. Yvonnejambo 

3. Milky

5. Simo

6. Vlad Magic

8. Dandyman

9.Riddley

10. Dawnrazor

14. Rudi

15. Marv.

17. Morgaro

18. Bunny Munro

19. Dunks

20. Smack

More or less in full agreement with this (although wasn't online for Alim's lynch and only sussed it after he voted for Ian at the end)

As I said yesterday still not convinced Dawn is a goon. Given him picking a scrap on day 1 and maybe I'm just an idiot but my gut believed his "I'm a townie" pleas when it looked like he might get lynched.

I also took it as confirmed Rudi is good since he'd have been mod killed if it were true when he posted that he was a goon??

I don't think I'll be around at deadline as heading out soon so will need to get a vote in before 6 and not sure who'll be getting it tbh!

45 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I actually thought that bunny might have been one of the masons before milky came out, and bunny voted on him so clearly not, I really am sh1t at sniffing out the good and bad guys lol 

So why did you say you trust Stuart? I don't know what to believe any more.

Edited by Smack

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

So why did you say you trust Stuart? 

He pretty much came out as the doc and no one disputed it 

Personally no-one can be  trusted. We hit 2 goons, how do we know if any of the goons were involved. That includes me but I was pivotal in 2 lynches.

I don’t think I have voted yet and just can’t shake off Bunny and Riddley as goons.

So Vote Riddley 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Personally no-one can be  trusted. We hit 2 goons, how do we know if any of the goons were involved. That includes me but I was pivotal in 2 lynches.

That what leads me to believe your on the towns side, milky also said he trusted you due to that fact as well 

10 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

He pretty much came out as the doc and no one disputed it 

Oh ok. I took that to be an anonymous townie type claim. Reading between the lines is not a strong point of mine.

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Oh ok. I took that to be an anonymous townie type claim. Reading between the lines is not a strong point of mine.

Only reason I think he's the doc is ian (mason) had him in his sights until he made his claim so couldn't be a mason 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

I don’t think I have voted yet and just can’t shake off Bunny and Riddley as goons.

So Vote Riddley 

Based on absolutely nothing, I may add. Which makes me think you're playing a bit of a game here. I've been consistent about Dawn, Bunny and Milky and the latter can now be struck off.

Vote Bunny

8 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

Only reason I think he's the doc is ian (mason) had him in his sights until he made his claim so couldn't be a mason 

Yeah he said "nobody knew who he was" or something so couldn't be a Mason and we now know he's not cop but there's a chance thr masons would have known who the cop was anyway so I took it to mean doc too 

I'm torn between voting for Bunny or Morgaro. 

Going to go for Morgaro but it will definitely be interesting to see how things develop.

Vote Morgaro