Hickey's debut

Jamdub

Weakened Offender
20 minutes ago, benny said:

Sorry but there is no modern Hearts player up there with Robbo.

Nonsense. 

Skacel, Hartley, Cameron, The Snake, all up there. 

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• rudi must stay

• Riddley Walker

3 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Nonsense. 

All greats but Robbo is a cut above them all.

Riddley Walker
12 minutes ago, Perth to Paisley said:

Poor defending but also poor of his teammates who let him match up with Lapadula who's a wily old fox in the box.

Learning process 

Yeah, obviously not great getting the wrong side like that but just one of those things. He's lucky the guy scored tbh otherwise it would have been a pen and potential red card as Hickey was all over him.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, benny said:

Sorry but there is no modern Hearts player up there with Robbo.

In terms of him looking born a first team player from age 16/17 he’s up there with robbo and those others.

Weakened Offender
6 hours ago, CostaJambo said:

Correct, no discussion really.

I'm sorry but I can discuss all day why Rudi is greater than Robbo. 

7 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Nonsense. 

with respect did you see Robbo play in his career ?

Francis Albert
5 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

In terms of him looking born a first team player from age 16/17 he’s up there with robbo and those others.

I would say ahead. Robbo's early years were in the second tier of the Scottish league. Hickey is already in Serie A. Time will tell of course whether Hickey's promise is fulfilled.

Hagar the Horrible
10 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

I would say ahead. Robbo's early years were in the second tier of the Scottish league. Hickey is already in Serie A. Time will tell of course whether Hickey's promise is fulfilled.

looked like he was at fault for the goal at the weekend, but Scot Wilson and the other lad did not have their shooting boots on, they missed several chances and great keeping.  From the highlighs they look reluctant to pass to hickey

Weakened Offender
11 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

with respect did you see Robbo play in his career ?

From his debut in the First Division. 

I loved Robbo as a player, definitely more than the players I mentioned earlier in the thread. Skacel was special though and has the medals to prove it. He's also never thrown his hat into the ring when the Hibs' managers job has been vacant. 

4 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

From his debut in the First Division. 

I loved Robbo as a player, definitely more than the players I mentioned earlier in the thread. Skacel was special though and has the medals to prove it. He's also never thrown his hat into the ring when the Hibs' managers job has been vacant. 

Eh..?

4 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Don't react to that crap.

It was the weirdest post I've seen on here.  If he did through his hat into the ring, I reckon he wa deliberately at it.  Though we did end up with ormond...  joke.  

6 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:From the highlighs they look reluctant to pass to hickey

From the highlighs they look reluctant to pass to hickey

I only watched the first half but I also felt that even when the obvious & easy pass was on there was a reluctance to pass to hickey.

26 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Don't react to that crap.

Tried to PM you but it says you can't take messages  

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Tried to PM you but it says you can't take messages  

I emptied my messages so you should get through now.

Footballfirst

Interesting info on salaries in Serie A from Gazzetta Dello Sport

Shows Hickey on  €450,000 a year, which is a good bit more than he would have got by staying in Scotland.

The Future's Maroon
On 10/10/2020 at 17:13, Footballfirst said:

Interesting info on salaries in Serie A from Gazzetta Dello Sport

Shows Hickey on  €450,000 a year, which is a good bit more than he would have got by staying in Scotland.

Around £8k a week, good on the lad for showing some ambition going there.  

On a side note, C Ronaldo getting a net €31m a year is disgusting.

our impression here in Bologna....he's pretty good during playmaking, but still has many difficulties in defending. Last game it was though for him, with Berardi and Caputo that played in the last matches of national team. Still optimistic about him, just is not the best period for the team and expecially our defense, so not easy for a teenager, forced to play all games (our other left-back is injured and out at least 2 months)

12 minutes ago, Tribba fan said:

our impression here in Bologna....he's pretty good during playmaking, but still has many difficulties in defending. Last game it was though for him, with Berardi and Caputo that played in the last matches of national team. Still optimistic about him, just is not the best period for the team and expecially our defense, so not easy for a teenager, forced to play all games (our other left-back is injured and out at least 2 months)

Grazie per il tuo contributo! I didn’t see the game against Sassuolo but it sounded like the centre halves didn’t play well - is that right? It’ll be difficult for him if that’s the case. Hopefully more games like the one against Parma. 

Forza Bologna!

11 hours ago, Zico said:

Grazie per il tuo contributo! I didn’t see the game against Sassuolo but it sounded like the centre halves didn’t play well - is that right? It’ll be difficult for him if that’s the case. Hopefully more games like the one against Parma. 

Forza Bologna!

for sure I will be costantly under pressure. Quite hard for a so young player that changed country, but in our team, the trainer seems to have no idea about defense srategy, we are beating the european record of consecutive games with conceded goals (37 now) , of course we don't have Nesta, Baresi, Maldini, Cannavaro, but our defenders are not serie C (our third level) players.