• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• rudi must stay

• Riddley Walker

Ronald Villiers

Handed his first start after the first choice left back was sent off against Milan in their last game.  What a chance to show what he can do.

20 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I’ve just clocked who Bologna’s manager is, good encouragement to play well in case he batters you at half time. 

Pretty good left-sided defender to learn from.

48 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

Young Hickey makes his debut for Bologna tonight against Parma, good luck young man.....:bravo:

Pretty tasty fixture.

What an incredible journey he has had in 18 months or so from snr debut with us to playing in Serie A....

Was gonna sign up there to Premier Sports just to see him play!!!

So pwoud....

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Hope there isn't a thread every time he plays. Just another member of a long cast list that has deserted us 

😅🤣😂😆😅

Hobo surely 🤢🤯🤮🤪

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Hope there isn't a thread every time he plays. Just another member of a long cast list that has deserted us 

Away and get a cup of tea eh, maybe an ibuprofen 

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

😅🤣😂😆😅

Hobo surely 🤢🤯🤮🤪

Not a hobo just bored of all this Hickey chat. See you thanks for the bag of cash 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

You're right. I'm so bored of all these youngsters going from our academy straight into the starting XI of a Serie A side within a year or so. It would be ridiculous if any Heart fans were interested in following his progress, that's how common it is.

Shit, he's gone down injured. Playing well. Getting forward a lot and just nearly won a pen.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Not a hobo just bored of all this Hickey chat. See you thanks for the bag of cash 

He is literally a young boy and has quite rightly grabbed the chance of a lifetime, in part becuase of the shambles we have been in for 3-4 years....to paint him with the same brush as the mercenaries we have had is playground chat....end of!!!

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

He is literally a young boy and has quite rightly grabbed the chance of a lifetime, in part becuase of the shambles we have been in for 3-4 years....to paint him with the same brush as the mercenaries we have had is playground chat....end of!!!

I hope ofcourse in all seriousness he does himself proud 

Wind yer neck in, this is a young Scottish guy who has decided to try and improve his career by going abroad and learning a new language in a new country and coached to play a different type of football and not settling for a seat on the bench at the manks. Nothing but praise to the young man and hopefully a future Scottish internationalist......

10 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

:rofl:

****ing hell.

He looks really comfortable so far, looks like he wants to be involved in everything. Good luck to him. I think it's a good league for him to get much better

alwaysthereinspirit
13 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Last Call - Rev IM Jolly - 1979 - Rikki Fulton - YouTube

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, BigAlim said:

for the sake of the national team I hope he can develop into a right back :lol:

It's a joke he's not even been in a Scotland U21 squad yet. Everything that's wrong with our national set up right there.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Jamdub said:

Young Hickey makes his debut for Bologna tonight against Parma, good luck young man.....:bravo:

But but but all these Hibs ***** said he would be in the youths and back here on loan in January? It’s almost like they know **** all and just open their mouths and shite comes out. 

Just now, baxterd1974 said:

On vip.league  but the stream was poor for me

donwload the live score app. It’s free on iOS and Android and it’s being streamed there 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's a joke he's not even been in a Scotland U21 squad yet. Everything that's wrong with our national set up right there.

He's too wee to be any good. 

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

If he was Welsh he'd probably have been capped at senior level already, and I'm not saying that as a dig at Wales. They're not scared to give young players a chance to build for the future. Literally no interest in developing young players at international level up here.

3 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

If he was Welsh he'd probably have been capped at senior level already, and I'm not saying that as a dig at Wales. They're not scared to give young players a chance to build for the future. Literally no interest in developing young players at international level up here.

I'm not sure about that. Jack Hendry, Lewis Morgan, Danny Wilson and Barrie MacKay all got caps very young. 🤔