Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Boof

• iantjambo

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Congratulations Sheldon, I got married on Saturday, you'll have a blast.

And congratulations to you Bunny - it soon wears off :D

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
16 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Pretty sure that is a lynch.

Sorry for not chatting much, wasn't a tactic just been busy, forgot how difficult it is to balance the game and work.

Congratulations Sheldon, I got married on Saturday, you'll have a blast.

Big congrats to you as well Bunny 👍

How did you cope with the reduced numbers?

8 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Big congrats to you as well Bunny 👍

How did you cope with the reduced numbers?

With difficulty 😂

We'd already sent out invites for 70 before COVID struck.

Just have to be brutal with it. It was immediate family and best man / MOH only at one point. Eventually those who had partners could bring them, and we snuck in another friend or auntie. Ended up with 19. Some awkward phonecalls to grandparents though.

We also set up a zoom.

My partners sister was due to get married in November, reasonably big ceremony and reception out in South Queensferry, but that was moved to February due to the venue looking to reschedule because of the issue with numbers in November.

They're genuinely worried about February now and have said it'll just be a small affair if this date gets shelved.

Yes - congrats to our recently betrothed and bewedded.

By the way - this is my first post on my new Chromebook. Which means I don't have to use for my phone for Mafia which makes me happy :D 

Can even do spreadsheets :) ...well...might be able to, haven't checked yet.

11 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Sorry guys I'm absolutely done in this week. Fell asleep. 

That is night. 

Bunny - chairman is dead 

Woooooo

Don't blame you for going for me, far too quiet, I'd have done the same. Sorry town.

Woooo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

With difficulty 😂

We'd already sent out invites for 70 before COVID struck.

Just have to be brutal with it. It was immediate family and best man / MOH only at one point. Eventually those who had partners could bring them, and we snuck in another friend or auntie. Ended up with 19. Some awkward phonecalls to grandparents though.

We also set up a zoom.

Aye some tough decisions to be made no doubt. My mate got married a few weeks ago and was only allowed 13 people there. They kept the original date but moved it to a smaller venue and have pushed the original date back to April at the original venue, but even then I think it's unlikely there'll be a full house.

We're thinking 2022, but also there will be so many weddings being pushed back into next year that there will likely not be very many available dates anyway!

I'm sure an enjoyable day was still had by all, think the Zoom idea is a brilliant one 👍

7 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Aye some tough decisions to be made no doubt. My mate got married a few weeks ago and was only allowed 13 people there. They kept the original date but moved it to a smaller venue and have pushed the original date back to April at the original venue, but even then I think it's unlikely there'll be a full house.

We're thinking 2022, but also there will be so many weddings being pushed back into next year that there will likely not be very many available dates anyway!

I'm sure an enjoyable day was still had by all, think the Zoom idea is a brilliant one 👍

For us zoom has been fantastic. I'm not sure how many people actually tuned in but certainly over double who physically attended.m, and it means the ceremony and some of the build up etc have been filmed. 

It must be hard to know where to start, especially when venues may go bust etc over the winter. 

Night came and the cop investigated someone bad.

As he was sending his investigation in the post to the masons, Neil Doncaster himself figured what he was up to and snuck right up and stabbed him (well, technically her because it's Jacqui low) in the back.

Boof - cop is dead.

It is now day.

No deadline but please please post and don't lurk. If I feel that you are lurking then I'll introduce some sort of secret challenge that might end up being detrimental to you!

Player list

1. Alim Ozturk

7. Nunya Business

11. Dr Sheldon Cooper

14. Rudi

15. Ian

17. Dunks

20. Simo

7 left. 4 for a lynch.

3 goons, 2 masons, 1 assassin, 1 chairman

Prefix anything I say with a 'Wooooo' :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Shapes said:

As he was sending his investigation in the post to the masons,

Probably get through quicker than Nelms' vote...(the real one, not this game one)

Neil Doncaster himself figured what he was up to and snuck right up and stabbed him (well, technically her because it's Jacqui low) in the back.

Weatherbys board appoints Jacqui Low | The Scotsman

Just when you thought you couldn't dislike Doncaster any more than is humanly possible...

Boof - cop is dead.

Sorry town - not my best game ever. Good luck in saving Scottish football.

2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Vote Ian.

He's been quick to point the finger at me every time and he clearly feels like I'm a threat to a goon win.

Ok GOON. I'm a confirmed good guy.

Just now, iantjambo said:

Ok GOON. I'm a confirmed good guy.

Been at the front pointing fingers at all and sundry. Not buying it for a second.

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Been at the front pointing fingers at all and sundry. Not buying it for a second.

Ffs :lol:

There's been two identical trust lists posted. They haven't been challenged, what does that tell you?

Edited by iantjambo

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
18 minutes ago, Simo said:

Sheldon stole my thunder sealing the Petrie lynch :lol: Good work team! 

You got the last one so I saw an opportunity for glory 😂

Reeling from Petrie being killed, Doncaster and Nelms were out to extract revenge.

They did that in the form of dragging Robbie Neilson into a dark alleyway and beating him to death.

Iantjambo - mason is dead

9 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Ah bugger

well done dunks. Your blinder on night two was what done it

I genuinely felt that we were to hasty in putting him on the trust list. The idea that all the goons would vote one of their own just didn’t seem plausible though 😂

11 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Ah bugger

well done dunks. Your blinder on night two was what done it

Pans is the real goon hero here. 

I was the turncoat btw