Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Boof

• iantjambo

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:(

Would have voted Sheldon today as I was sure he was a goon.

Wasn't 100% sure on the last one between Dunks and Alim. Suspected Alim first but the first vote on Pans and the erratic assassin action early on had me leaning more to Alim being assassin making Dunks the goon but not going to pretend I was sure. 

Congrats to Bunny and Sheldon on the personal news and hope all is okay Pans. 

Thanks to Shapes for hosting :)

Edited by Simo

Thanks for the game Shapes, sorry I couldn't contribute more.

Thanks to everyone who has played at all this year, the games really helped me get through the worst of lockdown.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Cheers Shapes 👍

Glad we could be of some support to you, Bunny. The regular games were really good fun and certainly provided some continuous activity at the toughest points.

1. AlimOzturk - assassin

2. Stuart McNeill

4. Vlad Magic

7. Nunya Business - goon

8. jambosean75

9. Bunny Munro

10. Pans Jambo - goon

11. Dr. Sheldon Cooper - goon

12. milky_26

13. Boof - cop

14. Rudi Skacel - mason

15. iantjambo - mason

17. Dunks - turncoat

19. Marvin

20. Simo

That right?

11 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Good game everyone, was a short but enjoyable game.

I look forward to the next one.

Accusing me of finger pointing 😂

52 minutes ago, Boof said:

1. AlimOzturk - assassin

2. Stuart McNeill

4. Vlad Magic - Doc

7. Nunya Business - goon

8. jambosean75

9. Bunny Munro

10. Pans Jambo - goon

11. Dr. Sheldon Cooper - goon

12. milky_26

13. Boof - cop

14. Rudi Skacel - mason

15. iantjambo - mason

17. Dunks - turncoat

19. Marvin

20. Simo

That right?

It is now :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

It is now :thumbsup:

Ah - the assassinated Doctor...how could I forget him?

Investigations were

Rudi - mason(BS)

Simo (too quiet...like everyone!) - chairman

Sheldon - goon

Kept hoping for a hint from Rudi as to the identity of his buddy - trust list came a bit to late to help and the inclusion of both Ian and Dunks had me puzzled. I thought Shapes must have set the masons a secret task that gave them some extra info :lol: 

Thanks Shapes and hope all is okay, Pans Jambo.

See y'all next time :) 

19 minutes ago, Boof said:

Kept hoping for a hint from Rudi as to the identity of his buddy - trust list came a bit to late to help and the inclusion of both Ian and Dunks had me puzzled. I thought Shapes must have set the masons a secret task that gave them some extra info :lol: 

Thanks Shapes and hope all is okay, Pans Jambo.

obviously never knew the situation with pans jambo (hope all is well btw), so I just thought, there is no way that a goon would take a goon out of a 3 way tie and put them in the lead 10 minutes before deadline, thats where I had in my head the 5 people trust list. Was unfortunate but thats what makes games different.  Bet the goins were loving the trust list!

just a pity there werent more posts though, very difficult to analyse when you are tryi g to work out what people are based on 3 posts in 2 days. 

1 hour ago, Rudi Skacel said:

obviously never knew the situation with pans jambo (hope all is well btw), so I just thought, there is no way that a goon would take a goon out of a 3 way tie and put them in the lead 10 minutes before deadline, thats where I had in my head the 5 people trust list. Was unfortunate but thats what makes games different.  Bet the goins were loving the trust list!

just a pity there werent more posts though, very difficult to analyse when you are tryi g to work out what people are based on 3 posts in 2 days. 

I think the daily 5 post rule needs to be brought back. We only had 5 pages this whole game. That must be the quietest game ever.

As Rudi said, it’s not easy figuring people out if no one is talking.

Slight curiosity that the player list gave us cop-mason-mason.

At least it meant the 1st investigation was a guaranteed good guy.

I immediately followed Rudi's Simo-vote just in case he was in any doubt about the Cop's ID (as I'm a confirmed BS-er...he shouldn't have been :lol:)

@Alim - can you reset the Assassin password and PM it to me so I can keep it on ice until next game. Didi you have fun with it or was the traditional route adequate?

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

I think the daily 5 post rule needs to be brought back. We only had 5 pages this whole game. That must be the quietest game ever.

As Rudi said, it’s not easy figuring people out if no one is talking.

The goon chat thread was longer :(

20 minutes ago, Boof said:

Slight curiosity that the player list gave us cop-mason-mason.

At least it meant the 1st investigation was a guaranteed good guy.

I immediately followed Rudi's Simo-vote just in case he was in any doubt about the Cop's ID (as I'm a confirmed BS-er...he shouldn't have been :lol:)

@Alim - can you reset the Assassin password and PM it to me so I can keep it on ice until next game. Didi you have fun with it or was the traditional route adequate?

the password is the same I didn’t change it boof. 

yeah was good fun however I think a more experienced player would use it better. I was a bit gung ho with it. Got excited when I was announced as the assassin lol

8 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Alim was my assassination so early in the game purely revenge for a previous game?

not at all. I was looking to take a punt early doors and try to get folk talking. You had a hissy fit about the bold and in bold thing so thought it would be funny to annoy you further. Also thought it would make boof look suspicious and deflect the assassin role his way. 

I shot milky simply because he insulted me by saying stupid assassin. 

I shot stuart because he was just far to quiet. I though he might be in cahoots with pansjambo. Dunks played a blinder by making me go in that way of thinking. 

went awol as the ****ing cat went missing and was out all night looking for her. She came home eventually. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Mafia Assassin
7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

the password is the same I didn’t change it boof. 

yeah was good fun however I think a more experienced player would use it better. I was a bit gung ho with it. Got excited when I was announced as the assassin lol

Ta. Just hoped it would add an extra element to the game. When Vlad got whacked it saved Boof's skin :lol: 

Hopefully Boof never gets this - he'd be too shite-scared of offing a good guy :lol: 

20 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

not at all. I was looking to take a punt early doors and try to get folk talking. You had a hissy fit about the bold and in bold thing so thought it would be funny to annoy you further. Also thought it would make boof look suspicious and deflect the assassin role his way. 

I shot milky simply because he insulted me by saying stupid assassin. 

I shot stuart because he was just far to quiet. I though he might be in cahoots with pansjambo. Dunks played a blinder by making me go in that way of thinking. 

went awol as the ****ing cat went missing and was out all night looking for her. She came home eventually. 

i thought that is why i got shot. so you are a stupid and vindicitive assassin