• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shapes

• Boof

• iantjambo

• Rudi Skacel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 1 hasn’t really told us very much. Vlads wee hissy fit about the bold/unbold with voting was a bit funny though :lol:

vote Alim I might change this later if things become clearer.

I dunno if the assassin was trying to make me look like the assassin by whacking Vlad (thereby saving my skin) but if it was me I would've (a) chosen someone I hadnt just been having a barney with and (b) done it before my telly programme was on.

Thinking Pans is a goon as being a newbie I can just see shapes putting them into a roled role with the help of others to help them get the jist of the game. Jambosean could be dodgey and using the whole “didn’t find my post thing” as a charade. Ianthejambo has always looked dodgey. Stuart is quiet atm, could maybe be the assassin. Boof has also been quieter for their standards which makes me suspicious. Nunya I can’t read atm.

so to summarise I don’t have a fecking clue. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

8 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Thinking Pans is a goon as being a newbie I can just see shapes putting them into a roled role with the help of others to help them get the jist of the game. Jambosean could be dodgey and using the whole “didn’t find my post thing” as a charade. Ianthejambo has always looked dodgey
. Stuart is quiet atm, could maybe be the assassin. Boof has also been quieter for their standards which makes me suspicious. Nunya I can’t read atm.

so to summarise I don’t have a fecking clue. 

:what:

Like I said last night, I think we have an inexperianced assasain who seems to be trigger happy. 

No one really sticks out as being dodgy so far, the cop found someone good but that result could be irrelevant unless they investigated a mason in which case that would be a good scenario as at least there wont be any wasted investigations. 

2 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Like I said last night, I think we have an inexperianced assasain who seems to be trigger happy. 

But for their first hit it was a bloody good one - from their perspective. Getting rid of a roled player (a goon would've been better, of course). A slight blight on the copybook with their second go. For the 'I always vote for player X on day 1' folk...can anyone recall any of milky's Mafia game cronies who might have offed him just for shits 'n' giggles? Or had milky looked at all roled in anything he said?

No one really sticks out as being dodgy so far, the cop found someone good but that result could be irrelevant unless they investigated a mason in which case that would be a good scenario as at least there wont be any wasted investigations. 

What's all the various options from last night's investigation?

Scenario 1: Nelms investigated. Townie result since goons hadn't got to work. Needs reinvestigating which will provide a positive goon hit.

Scenario 2: Vanilla chairman investigated. Townie result and will remain so here on in. Will, unfortunately, need reinvestigating before providing negative goon hit.

Scenario 3: Goon investigated. Did not happen as result good

Scenario 4: Mason investigated. No need to reinvestigate (duh...).

Scenario 5: Cop investigated. Well, that would just be plain silly! :lol: 

All we can be sure of is that scenario 3 did not happen.

Day 1 voting record (done quickly - might not be 100% accurate)

iant vote Simo
Dunks vote Marvin
milky vote Boof
Stuart vote milky
Boof vote Sheldon
NunyaB vote Boof
Alim vote NunyaB
Vlad vote Sheldon
Marvin vote Rudi
Simo vote Alim
Bunny vote iant
Sheldon vote Stuart
Boof unvote Sheldon
Boof vote Pans
Pans vote milky
Rudi vote Marvin
Boof unvote Pans
Marvin unvote Rudi
Marvin vote Sean
Alim unvote NunyaB
Alim vote Sean
Boof vote Vlad
Sean vote Marvin
Sean unvote Marvin
Sean vote Alim
Sean unvote Alim
Sean vote Boof
Sean unvote Boof
Sean vote Marvin
Vlad unvote Sheldon
Vlad vote Boof
Assassin kill Vlad

There isn't really much to go on here.

The masons might at least know who the cop is, unless the cop is sean or rudi ...

I'm usually suspicious of those that provide an excuse for not posting - the old "I'm a bit busy until deadline, might not be on much". Definite goon behaviour. Reading back, 3 posters claimed this to a greater or lesser degree - Bunny, Boof and Dr Cooper.

The assassin move is a strange one. Boof tangled with Vlad and then very quickly went on the defensive saying he's not the assassin. I don't think he is, but he's something.

Nothing else to go on, so ....

Vote Boof

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

A very quiet day again, nobody giving anything away really. Dunks seems to be referring to a post Boof made yesterday about his usefulness to the town, but that could mean anything to be honest. Boof is generally hard to read so I wouldn't read too much into that at this stage, although it did jump out at the time.

Nobody making me suspect them yet though!

Clearly no-one is giving anything away. I've never done a JKB Mafia before, so I don't know if this lack of activity is normal or not but there's really nothing to go on. Dunks theory about Boof is an interesting one but I don't think he's necessarily a goon.

He did pose some interesting questions regarding Mr Nelms and the order in which he would have been investigated, which makes me think he's something. But I'll freely admit that's spurious reasoning. I'm tempted to vote Boof again, purely because I voted him as a stab in the dark yesterday and no-one's given me any other reason to suspect them.

Hopefully a bit more to go on once we approach the deadline, so I'll hold off voting until then.

12 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Clearly no-one is giving anything away. I've never done a JKB Mafia before, so I don't know if this lack of activity is normal or not but there's really nothing to go on. Dunks theory about Boof is an interesting one poppycock, but I don't think he's (Dunks or Boof?) necessarily a goon.

I've said I'm busy - I'm back at work full time i.e. not working from home. Managed on at lunchtime for the voting record and back on now before going home. No laptop at home so trying to keep abreast of things on my phone is a little challenging.

12 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

He did pose some interesting questions regarding Mr Nelms and the order in which he would have been investigated, which makes me think he's something. But I'll freely admit that's spurious reasoning. I'm tempted to vote Boof again, purely because I voted him as a stab in the dark yesterday and no-one's given me any other reason to suspect them.

My usefulness to the town is to hopefully draw the goons' attention away from the cop/masons by asking questions that I'd want answers to if I was the cop. If I can make that happen then that's a success. If they waste a lynch or night-whack on me that gives one more night of investigation.

Please don't let this be another game where the goons win by virtue of the rest of us getting involved and posting. That would be a hollow victory.

Whatever your role - even just, like me, a vanilla chairman, get yerself involved.

29 minutes ago, Boof said:

Whatever your role - even just, like me, a vanilla chairman, get yerself involved.

Definitely on board with this :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Day 2 goon list. Based on absolutely nothing at all:

Sheldon

Alim 

Nunya

Dunks

Yer only calling me a goon because I said you were dodgey - also based on nothing at all 😆

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Yer only calling me a goon because I said you were dodgey - also based on nothing at all 😆

That and I’ve also voted you. I can’t vote you and not put you on my goon list :lol:

Watched the briefing this afternoon, got depressed at the amount of shite takes on twitter, attempted uni work for ten minutes and fell asleep. Will get a vote count done the now.

Is everyone just putting me into a goon list because Ian did? 

seems odd that Nunya, Ian and simo have all recently announced a goon list that contains me         

5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

3 goon lists and Alim is on them all.

Stick on goon :lol:

As all have said uneducated it is based apon your initial list and i suspect that is due to you trying to deflect attention away from your own goon self. I am now suspecting this is an attempt from you are your goon pals to gang up on a innocent chairmen. Folks, don’t fall for it. 

simo

ian

nunya

dodgey as feck especially the first two.

Edited by AlimOzturk

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I'll be honest, I just chose the most recent contributors to this thread :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I'll be honest, I just chose the most recent contributors to this thread :laugh:

Reckon you are being guided by two experienced players along with pans. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Reckon you are being guided by two experienced players along with pans. 

It's a bit weird how desperate you are to deflect attention away from yourself and onto others mate. That's not suss at all.

6 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

It's a bit weird how desperate you are to deflect attention away from yourself and onto others mate. That's not suss at all.

not at all. Just defending my corner considering for absolutely no reason what so ever that I can see I am suddenly appearing on three goon lists in a short span of time. Use have either all just followed Ian’s list and have been duped or are all goons following a tactical plan. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

not at all. Just defending my corner considering for absolutely no reason what so ever that I can see I am suddenly appearing on three goon lists in a short span of time. Use have either all just followed Ian’s list and have been duped or are all goons following a tactical plan. 

Or, like I said, picked three names from this page of the thread.

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Behave yourself :lol: that would be the worst "tactical plan" ever.

I posted my list first. I conceded that I based it on absolutely nothing. I can't help it if others also put you on their list.

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Is everyone just putting me into a goon list because Ian did? 

seems odd that Nunya, Ian and simo have all recently announced a goon list that contains me         

I voted for you yesterday - It wasn't based on much admittedly but that's why you were on my goon list. I'm not even 100% sure I'd seen Ian's list when I posted mine tbh

Rudi and Boof voted me cause I've been quiet... Somewhat true but I wouldn't say any more so than anyone else tbh and I've posted more than some others like Stuart, Sean and Sheldon so not sure what to make of that. Feels like a flimsy reason but as I said earlier I have been relatively quiet as I don't have much insight to offer at the moment...

Alim why am I dodgy as to you?

Need to get a vote in for now so

vote Rudi

5 minutes ago, Simo said:

Rudi and Boof voted me cause I've been quiet... Somewhat true but I wouldn't say any more so than anyone else tbh and I've posted more than some others like Stuart, Sean and Sheldon so not sure what to make of that. Feels like a flimsy reason but as I said earlier I have been relatively quiet as I don't have much insight to offer at the moment...

Alim why am I dodgy as to you?

Need to get a vote in for now so

vote Rudi

basically me being part of three lists all not long after each other. Just seemed a bit suspect and maybe a ploy to try and pin me as a goon 

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

basically me being part of three lists all not long after each other. Just seemed a bit suspect and maybe a ploy to try and pin me as a goon 

i wouldnt read too much into goon lists this early. 

12 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

i wouldn't read too much into goon lists this early. 

Agree with this too.

Here's my trust list though:

Chairman Me :D

Looks like a tie for the time being.

I agree with Boof's sentiment that in the absence of any other musings, it's easy to pick on an active poster. Although still something slightly intriguing in his posts to date.

Unvote Boof

I'm away to check back something, will be back before deadline :thumbsup: