• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• CJGJ

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G Neville confirming the unnatural movement from Tammy Abraham that resulted in him gettimg injured, looks very familiar.

Edited by DG_HMFC
Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

G Neville confirming the unnatural movement from Tammy Abraham that resulted in him gettimg injured, looks very familiar.

Abraham tries to cheat to win a penalty, similar to the QOTS boy on Friday, and gets himself injured.  Karma. 

alwaysthereinspirit

Southampton just crossed the half way line against Chelsea for the first time. 26 minutes played. No more making fun of Robbie and our slow build up please.

Still 0-0.

This is hilarious, Jamie Carragher genuinely sounds on the verge of tears at this penalty award. His beloved Trent giving it away has pushed him over the edge. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

This is hilarious, Jamie Carragher genuinely sounds on the verge of tears at this penalty award. His beloved Trent giving it away has pushed him over the edge. 

Harsh award. Everton boy run into Liverpool player.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Harsh award. Everton boy run into Liverpool player.

It was, but I’m not commenting on the penalty I’m commenting on Carragher’s emotion laden response. 

John Findlay

Sorry but that was never a penalty in a hundred years. Even with VAR they cannot get it right.

6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

It was, but I’m not commenting on the penalty I’m commenting on Carragher’s emotion laden response. 

Agreed, but he was brought up an Everton fan?

Edited by Gambo
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Sorry but that was never a penalty in a hundred years. Even with VAR they cannot get it right.

Ref looked pissed off that he was asked to have a look.

One look at one angle and he was away.

Mikey1874

It's as clear a penalty as you will see

John Findlay
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's as clear a penalty as you will see

I can only assume your tongue is firmly in your cheek.

Mikey1874

I can only assume your tongue is firmly in your cheek.

Same as a trip. He didn't mean it. But that no longer matters. The rule was changed. 

John Findlay
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Same as a trip. He didn't mean it. But that no longer matters. The rule was changed. 

Sorry but I totally disagree Calvert-Lewin fell over him. 

If that's the case then like Luiz against Wolves the referee should have Red carded Alexander-Arnold, but didnt even book him. 

A total mockery imho.

Sooperstar

Cannae believe that pen was given. Funny though!

Salah's dive was ridiculous and I'm not sure how he never got booked.

Sooperstar
8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Calvert Lewin took a couple of steps before he hit him. He ran into him.

John Findlay
4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Cannae believe that pen was given. Funny though!

Salah's dive was ridiculous and I'm not sure how he never got booked.

He should have been booked.

Footballfirst

Never mind, Liverpool have already gathered 40 points, so they are unlikely to be relegated.

Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Calvert Lewin took a couple of steps before he hit him. He ran into him.

But Trent Arnold lifted his body. Same as a trip, he made the movement that brought him down. 

90% of non hand ball penalties the attacker is looking for it. 

John Findlay
20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

But Trent Arnold lifted his body. Same as a trip, he made the movement that brought him down. 

90% of non hand ball penalties the attacker is looking for it. 

You are talking complete nonsense here. 

Mikey1874
1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

You are talking complete nonsense here. 

You don't know the Laws of the Game

Probably thought you knew them 30 years ago.

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The referee it would appear didnt know them either.

Lovecraft
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

West Ham looking good for another win

Mourihno would make it till the end of the season.

If Mourinho is at Spurs next season I’ll be shocked. And pissed off. 
Though of course he has his usual watertight contract, I read a few days ago it could cost £40m to get rid of him so you basically have to tell a new manager they have a severely limited transfer budget as it’s all gone on sacking the previous manager. 

Mikey1874

Decent from Spurs second half. Augers well for the rest of the season. Better with Bale and Doherty the half time subs. Unlucky not to get a point. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

If Mourinho is at Spurs next season I’ll be shocked. And pissed off. 
Though of course he has his usual watertight contract, I read a few days ago it could cost £40m to get rid of him so you basically have to tell a new manager they have a severely limited transfer budget as it’s all gone on sacking the previous manager. 

£40M.

:facepalm:

jock _turd
3 hours ago, neilnunb said:

West Ham looking good for another win

Moyes seems to have turned that lot around! Just maybe he is not the shite manager that people say he is ?

6 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Moyes seems to have turned that lot around! Just maybe he is not the shite manager that people say he is ?

The folk that say Moyes is a shite manager have hidden agendas, and reasons, for saying so, Jock.  👍

kingantti1874
17 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

moyes has never been a shite manager. Remember folk on here didn’t want him at hearts 😂

jock _turd
19 minutes ago, Morgan said:

The folk that say Moyes is a shite manager have hidden agendas, and reasons, for saying so, Jock.  👍

Agreed Morgan! There are some on here that would be wanting him gone because we only managed a draw 🤣 Seriously though when we were looking and he was a free agent there were plenty saying he was merde!

Fxxx the SPFL

As much as Tierney is a good player he's also a diving cheating we bassa just went down clutching his head when replay showed that the foul was nowhere near his head. even the commentator pointed that out

22 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

All in the mucking about with the game. It’s never a pen, laws tweaked or not. 

To me, it’s like rules in life, there’s right and wrong but football is a huge grey area now.  

What next? A defender turning away from goal at a clearance and an in-rushing forward is accidentally knocked over in the melee.....penalty?

But the new geeky fans love all this because they live out of rule books.  

Edited by Debut 4
Mikey1874
57 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

All in the mucking about with the game. It’s never a pen, laws tweaked or not. 

To me, it’s like rules in life, there’s right and wrong but football is a huge grey area now.  

What next? A defender turning away from goal at a clearance and an in-rushing forward is accidentally knocked over in the melee.....penalty?

But the new geeky fans love all this because they live out of rule books.  

Defender caught him with his raised leg. 

Doesn't matter he didn't mean it. 

Your scenario is correct. 

Jamie Walker Tash

Southampton penalty claim turned down, thanks to VAR. Exactly the same as the one given against us v QoS, boy kicks his leg into the defender and goes down. Grahame Souness rightly calling it out as cheating. Yet up here the pundits were praising the QoS player. Mental.

Edited by Jamie Walker Tash

Father of Liverpool goalkeeper drowns in his native Brazil

Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker's father, Jose Agostinho Becker, has died aged 57 in Brazil.

Local police inspector Doroteo Machado Filho said Becker drowned at a dam near his holiday home in Lavras do Sul.

Liverpool said they are "deeply saddened" by the death and asked for privacy for Alisson and his family.

"The thoughts of everybody at the club are with Alisson and the Becker family at this incredibly sad and difficult time," the Premier League club tweeted.

Alisson's former club Internacional, as well as fellow Brazilian club Fluminense, where his brother Muriel plays, have also expressed their sadness.

Alisson's Liverpool team-mates Adrian and Virgil van Dijk both expressed their support on Instagram, the former writing: "We are all with you hermano."

I would imagine he'll be out for at least 2 weeks taking into account Covid isolation procedures should he go home to Brazil

Edited by CJGJ
On 21/02/2021 at 17:18, Morgan said:

At Everton and Preston??? And now West Ham he's proving what he can actually do. At Man U, I think the players were the problem.