Selkirkhmfc1874

No self respect / backbone

Hectormasson
6 hours ago, David Black said:

We could have politely said no to them. Even the SPFL cannot force clubs to send a player out on loan. If that is the case then we have helped out the SPFL more than St Mirren.

Spfl can totally xxxx off and st midden !   🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻never deal with these c....s again hearts......either of them....🐀🐀🐀

niblick1874
3 hours ago, gator said:

So you haven't followed events from Good Friday on? About to go for my daily mountain bike ride, will leave you with one question, do you think without the FOH and our expulsion to a league that barely exists and our expenses that our existence wouldn't be in peril? Let's discuss this further sometime, I don't think it's paranoia!

Hay you. Get back here. Look at the mess you left behind. 😉

3 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

There is no right or wrong on either side here, the governing bodies put this on our plate. After we had made an absolute art form of throwing away games with poor decisions  Eat it up shit it out wipe away the evidence and move onwards to the next pie and bovril in Tynie.

gator
56 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Hay you. Get back here. Look at the mess you left behind. 😉

I think we agree that just moving on isn't a viable option, what's next?

Hearts1975
7 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

So it's a case of let's move on because we will get them down the road even though the whole thing is corrupt against us from top to bottom? 

We could always challengers for the most corrupt I guess. Not much chance but you never know how good at being scummy we might become.  

That's all there is folks.

That is the reality.

That is all we are being offered.

Those are the cold facts. 

There are those on here that are trying to dance everyone away from this reality. 

Don't let them.

FFS - Here's the reality 

I don't need anyone to tell me how corrupt our so called ruling body is, nor to the levels of retaliation we could offer. If you think it would have caused St Midden/SPFL a real issue, that they couldn't weasel out of, and by us by saying no, then we obviously have differing views on what would be suitable in terms of retaliation  

I have since heard all the stories about what happened and who initiated initial contact on the loan, and everything from the SPFL asking us for a keeper to help out, to AB going directly to Fitzpatrick and bypassing Neilson, so on the basis of the various scenario's, let me make my current position crystal clear 

1/ If Goodwin phoned Robbie and asked him to loan a keeper and RN thought it would get him some games, in the shop window, whatever the f... The reason was, I don't have an issue with it whatsoever - provided he thought it contained some type of benefit for us 

2/ If RN was asked by Goodwin to loan the keeper and RN did it knowing their was nothing in it for us, and it was essentially a favour to St Midden, then I have an issue with this 

3/ If the SPFL came cap in hand and asked RN or anyone else at the club to help and accommodate their situation, then I would very much have a serious issue with this  

RN said it was because of Point 1 - Unless someone has evidence of RN lying or actually doing this as a favour to St Midden, I don't personally get what all the rage is about. 

Just because I am not pishing my frillies at us loaning out a 3rd rate inconsistent brain fart of a goalkeeper, to a shite immoral institution, doesn't mean that I don't hold the same loathe and contempt for these clubs as anyone else. 

ToqueJambo
16 hours ago, Big Doug said:

I understand peoples feeling, but the vote to end the league was a business decision, which we would have taken in their position too.  Loaning them Bobby is football decision, 2 decisions taken for very different reasons.

Budge is on the record saying she would not have voted to end the league the way it was ended.

ToqueJambo
13 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

The way I see it is that the 'Only Hearts' stance has already been fumbled by Hearts & it's yet another wasted opportunity under Budge for the club to show a bit more of a harder edge. This time though it's almost unanimously hacked off the entire support.

Until she's gone you can expect more of the same. Can't wait to see the photos of her & bestie Dempster having a good laugh at the semi final, I honestly doubt it would surprise anyone.

We've literally just spent months fighting the SPFL and the whole of Scottish football in and out of the courts. We never backed down at any point.

gator
29 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Budge is on the record saying she would not have voted to end the league the way it was ended.

Yes, another poster also mentioned he thought we would have voted to end the league if we weren't in a relegation position out of our own self interest, I don't agree with that, I think AB would have tried to work out a solution where no one is harmed! Unfortunately the majority of the clubs have come out strongly in favour of their own self interest during the time of a pandemic and have displayed how cutthroat they are, AB or whoever may run the club in the future will be wise to do the same!

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

FFS - Here's the reality 

I don't need anyone to tell me how corrupt our so called ruling body is, nor to the levels of retaliation we could offer. If you think it would have caused St Midden/SPFL a real issue, that they couldn't weasel out of, and by us by saying no, then we obviously have differing views on what would be suitable in terms of retaliation  

I have since heard all the stories about what happened and who initiated initial contact on the loan, and everything from the SPFL asking us for a keeper to help out, to AB going directly to Fitzpatrick and bypassing Neilson, so on the basis of the various scenario's, let me make my current position crystal clear 

1/ If Goodwin phoned Robbie and asked him to loan a keeper and RN thought it would get him some games, in the shop window, whatever the f... The reason was, I don't have an issue with it whatsoever - provided he thought it contained some type of benefit for us 

2/ If RN was asked by Goodwin to loan the keeper and RN did it knowing their was nothing in it for us, and it was essentially a favour to St Midden, then I have an issue with this 

3/ If the SPFL came cap in hand and asked RN or anyone else at the club to help and accommodate their situation, then I would very much have a serious issue with this  

RN said it was because of Point 1 - Unless someone has evidence of RN lying or actually doing this as a favour to St Midden, I don't personally get what all the rage is about. 

Just because I am not pishing my frillies at us loaning out a 3rd rate inconsistent brain fart of a goalkeeper, to a shite immoral institution, doesn't mean that I don't hold the same loathe and contempt for these clubs as anyone else. 

So, “I since heard plus, three if’s” is far from reality is it not.  Facts or opinions?

Edited by highlandjambo3

Hearts1975
11 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

So, “I since heard plus, three if’s” is far from reality is it not?

I read what Robbie Neilson said as to why he loaned out Zlamal. Over the last few pages there are a few posts now suggesting different scenarios around “Why” Zlamal was actually loaned out, including being done as a favour to accomodate St Midden or the SPFL. This was news to me.

I thought we Made the decision to sanction the loan, not to accomodate anyone else, but because it actually suited us to do so. 

I am just being clear in saying I don’t have an issue with it as long as we weren’t doing it to curry favour, build bridges, or whatever else you want to call it. 

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

FFS - Here's the reality 

I think that’s fair enough. I kind of hope the truth was #3 so we can have a right food seethe 😂

A few days on I can see why Robbie wants to maintain relationships with other managers. This, plus the friendly, was a way of doing that. 

People involved in the game simply aren’t as tribal as us. 

davemclaren
40 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I think that’s fair enough. I kind of hope the truth was #3 so we can have a right food seethe 😂

A few days on I can see why Robbie wants to maintain relationships with other managers. This, plus the friendly, was a way of doing that. 

Food seethes tend to get very messy. ☺️

Harry Potter
4 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

FFS - Here's the reality 

brain fart, love it.😀, aye its a carry on bud, we should have chased them.

Ex member of the SaS

It's all well and good having a relationship with other clubs, BUT the club has to keep the fans onside too. This decision was flawed from the start. IF any club winds up our support it's THEM. If any club should have been told to bolt it's THEM. My hatred of a club  is split between Them and you know who. Even the Bigot twins are down the league as far as THEY are concerned.

Dazo
3 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

So, “I since heard plus, three if’s” is far from reality is it not.  Facts or opinions?

The reality was what RN said which was the fact.The scenarios were clearly Followed by opinions based on such. Did you struggle with the simplistic nature of that post ? 

highlandjambo3
21 minutes ago, Dazo said:

The reality was what RN said which was the fact.The scenarios were clearly Followed by opinions based on such. Did you struggle with the simplistic nature of that post ? 

Yes.....I I sometimes find it difficult to string a 

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Food seethes tend to get very messy. ☺️

Not in our Award Winning Restaurant though !!

4marsbars
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

This is correct. If people who actually run the game (managers, directors, owners etc.) behaved towards each other the way that fans behave, or even worse, the way that fans express themselves on-line, (where it is 'hate, hate, hate' ad tedium) there would be no football, just a constant battle. 

Like it or not, football is a community and we have to get on. We fans can boo other teams and the SPFL officials all we like (given what happened over the past 6 months, that is perfectly justified), but we rely on these other teams to co-create something we are part of. If that means loaning a goalie to St. Mirren, so be it.

If Zlamal is going to let in a few Hibee goals, I'd rather he didn't do it playing for Hearts. 

Edited by 4marsbars

Hearts1975
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

If its #3, he isn't doing himself any favors whatsoever :thumbsup:.

Would hope this is just idle speculation. 

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

brain fart, love it.😀, aye its a carry on bud, we should have chased them.

👍🙂

iainmac
1 hour ago, 4marsbars said:

This is correct. If people who actually run the game (managers, directors, owners etc.) behaved towards each other the way that fans behave, or even worse, the way that fans express themselves on-line, (where it is 'hate, hate, hate' ad tedium) there would be no football, just a constant battle. 

Like it or not, football is a community and we have to get on. We fans can boo other teams and the SPFL officials all we like (given what happened over the past 6 months, that is perfectly justified), but we rely on these other teams to co-create something we are part of. If that means loaning a goalie to St. Mirren, so be it.

If Zlamal is going to let in a few Hibee goals, I'd rather he didn't do it playing for Hearts. 

Neil Doncaster, Peter Lawell & John Nelms say "hello!". 

niblick1874
17 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

So it's a case of let's move on because we will get them down the road even though the whole thing is corrupt against us from top to bottom? 

We could always challengers for the most corrupt I guess. Not much chance but you never know how good at being scummy we might become.  

That's all there is folks.

That is the reality.

That is all we are being offered.

Those are the cold facts. 

There are those on here that are trying to dance everyone away from this reality. 

Don't let them.

You said we should move on and get them later. I then asked you if it would all still be corrupt later when we go to get them, you said yes. I then posted the above post. Then you posted the reply below.

8 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

FFS - Here's the reality 

I don't need anyone to tell me how corrupt our so called ruling body is,

Right here is where any relevance to my post ended. You then went on to say we had differing views on something I did not give my view on so as to turn it all into an opinion as apposed to the point of my post being facts. I get the feeling that you don't want the truth to count for us and would rather detract from the facts as you tried to do with the facts I put forward.   

Someone else pointed out that you then went on to give us all the same old stuff that could be this, that, or the next thing that had nothing to do with my post. 

There is a name for those that do that. It is not a swear word nor has it to do with the team you support. 

8 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

nor to the levels of retaliation we could offer. If you think it would have caused St Midden/SPFL a real issue, that they couldn't weasel out of, and by us by saying no, then we obviously have differing views on what would be suitable in terms of retaliation  

Current Position :interehjrling:

Have you changed your opinion? Is there something that would have you change your current position?   

When I found out what had happened I had time to think it through. That all happened on day one of this. I knew then that there is only one thing that would change my position on this and that would be if it hadn't happened. 

Big Doug

Easy to say, but in reality, I’m sure she would have to save us

Hearts1975
14 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

You said we should move on and get them later. I then asked you if it would all still be corrupt later when we go to get them, you said yes. I then posted the above post. Then you posted the reply below.

Right here is where any relevance to my post ended. You then went on to say we had differing views on something I did not give my view on so as to turn it all into an opinion as apposed to the point of my post being facts. I get the feeling that you don't want the truth to count for us and would rather detract from the facts as you tried to do with the facts I put forward.   

Someone else pointed out that you then went on to give us all the same old stuff that could be this, that, or the next thing that had nothing to do with my post. 

There is a name for those that do that. It is not a swear word nor has it to do with the team you support. 

Current Position :interehjrling:

Have you changed your opinion? Is there something that would have you change your current position?   

When I found out what had happened I had time to think it through. That all happened on day one of this. I knew then that there is only one thing that would change my position on this and that would be if it hadn't happened. 

A few other posters got exactly what I was saying chief. You obviously aren’t. I will leave it at that.

You want to take what I was saying, and then play around with my words to create your own meanings, and to suit whatever you want to hear, then bash on. 

niblick1874
21 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

A few other posters got exactly what I was saying chief. You obviously aren’t. I will leave it at that.

You want to take what I was saying, and then play around with my words to create your own meanings, and to suit whatever you want to hear, then bash on. 

Show me where I played with your words.

Hearts1975
5 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Show me where I played with your words.

Your being cryptic and talking in complete and Utter riddles. I read your previous posts.

I have no idea exactly what you are getting at but you seem to be spending a hell of a lot of time “re quoting” what I previously said, and I am still asking the question, Why ?

You obviously don’t agree with something in terms of what I have said but I am struggling to decipher exactly what that is 

When I get to your last paragraph, at that point you are then going on on about current positions, and changing opinions, and blah blah, and then you have completely lost me at this point

If you have an issue with anything I have previously said just tell me exactly what it is, and I will give you a direct response in return 

Pasquale for King
10 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

Let’s hope Gordon is fit for the semi then 🤞🙏

Gorgie Boot boy
17 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Anne Budge lost her seat on the SPFL board through her stance on league reconstruction. Levein damaged her reputation that currently exists in a lot of ways. Anne is honest and put herself up front . The abuse and savaging she takes is incredible when you take into account how the football business has changed with a new stand and other luxury's. The football department has been the failing at Hearts. Anne said she would of voted against any demotion , had nothing to do with league position. 

Gorgie Boot boy
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Let’s hope Gordon is fit for the semi then 🤞🙏

Ross Stewart will step in if Craig is injured, he looks fit and up for it in training . So Ross will have to fight it out.

leginten
3 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Anne Budge lost her seat on the SPFL board through her stance on league reconstruction. Levein damaged her reputation that currently exists in a lot of ways. Anne is honest and put herself up front . The abuse and savaging she takes is incredible when you take into account how the football business has changed with a new stand and other luxury's. The football department has been the failing at Hearts. Anne said she would of voted against any demotion , had nothing to do with league position. 

A fairly insignificant failing, unless you happen to be a football club.

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, leginten said:

A fairly insignificant failing, unless you happen to be a football club.

That most brutal experience in my life supporting following Hearts, the football was diabolical after Craig Levein had a heart attack. If he had stopped interfering we may of been able to steady our  footing and build a slow rate of improvement. He decided to panic and buy any decent name he could who had slight niggling injuries , Tempting them with One year deals on high out put with no need for the player to bother trying, just be kind of fit and hope for the best. This continued untill Anne had enough. Craig was on a separate contract and he served it out till it ended this year. He is actually a great servant for the Hearts cause. Made too many mistakes after his Heart attack. Thats it really. Onwards and Upwards.

Gorgie Boot boy

The football we will be seeing will be on a totally different level from any side we have seen for the last 14 years..

Winger who cross in swinging balls into the penalty spot. Can take corner and hit the same spot. Ball players who can take the ball into weak spots, lay into the strikers feet . Hearts are building a back bone onto the midfield. The defense is being pieced together and will have two new additions this week.

Maple Leaf
3 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The football we will be seeing will be on a totally different level from any side we have seen for the last 14 years..

Winger who cross in swinging balls into the penalty spot. Can take corner and hit the same spot. Ball players who can take the ball into weak spots, lay into the strikers feet . Hearts are building a back bone onto the midfield. The defense is being pieced together and will have two new additions this week.

I don't know where you're getting your optimism, but I hope you're right.

JFK-1

I don't think anyone in the SPL outside the OF play that kind of football. But my view is it's the only way to ever have any chance of reaching a Euro group stage to earn some real money.

DH1986
4 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

So there are two leaving then.......

Hickey and ?

Allowayjambo1874
5 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

What exactly are you basing that on other then blind optimism? You may be right, you may be wrong but passing these opinions as fact is bizarre.

Read posters saying the same thing about CL team with the excuse about players returning from injury, right up until the day he was sacked.

I can barely recall a transfer window where we haven’t brought in at least one player who was, being generous, not up to the standard required. 

Let’s wait until we have seen the first few games and the style of play/level of player we have brought in before gushing about the team eh?  

Geoff Kilpatrick
7 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

image.jpeg.8f57a37a0d7441a1366383ac918efa0c.jpeg

Dazo
7 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Did you hear that standing outside a chippy ?

Nookie Bear
8 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Feel like I’ve stumbled onto the Chelsea forum by mistake.L 😁

DETTY29

Glass half full so hopes Gorgie Boot Boy is correct.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 hours ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

Give over ffs :rofl:

Rogue Daddy

No Jim, they wouldn't. Welcome to the party... can't believe it's taken you this long to notice.

st.jpg

Baxfee
6 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

No Jim, they wouldn't. Welcome to the party... can't believe it's taken you this long to notice.

st.jpg

With your comments included, that would make a cracking flag

Edited by Baxfee

Debut 4
4 hours ago, Dazo said:

Did you hear that standing outside a chippy ?

Verging on taxi driver chat....

The Treasurer

A wee disrepute charge heading Goodwin's way for daring to criticise Liewell's puppets

Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

With your comments included, that would make a cracking flag

👍:flagwave:

Rogue Daddy
22 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

A wee disrepute charge heading Goodwin's way for daring to criticise Liewell's puppets

Yep... they'll punish him good and proper, for speaking the truth!

Spellczech

Can people not see that if the club goes all "Skrew all of you" about everything, then the drawbridges will come up in response and we'll never successfully buy a player in Scotland again? Such an attitude is totally self-defeating. It is fine for us to deny the other clubs and SFA our money as it is our right and we are free to be as petty and vindictive as we possibly can be - and I intend to be!. It just doesn't make any sense for the club to do likewise. Like I told my cat when he was young, "don't s-hit in your own bed". So now, on the odd occasion when he doesn't consider his toilet to be clean enough, he s-hits in my bed. I can't fault his sense, whereas I can fault the thinking of some on here...

gator

I don't think many of us who are upset at the club's action deny that business will have to be done with other Scottish clubs, that is business and hopefully any transactions done are for our benefit, loaning a keeper to help out a club who voted to expel us and trolled us on their official social media site and also helping the spfl is totally different in my opinion!

Jambo 4 Ever

Perhaps the club should treat us season ticket holders with respect too!

GinRummy
19 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Perhaps the club should treat us season ticket holders with respect too!

You should get a season ticket for the zoo instead mate. I had one years ago when I had younger relatives and quite miss going along. A lot of the money goes towards breeding programmes and helping protect endangered species. The cafes inside are good and lots of good pubs in Corstorphine. You’d really like it. 

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, GinRummy said:

You should get a season ticket for the zoo instead mate. I had one years ago when I had younger relatives and quite miss going along. A lot of the money goes towards breeding programmes and helping protect endangered species. The cafes inside are good and lots of good pubs in Corstorphine. You’d really like it. 

And what has this got to do with the club ripping some season ticket holders off?