• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• CavySlaveJambo

• Last Laff

Pasquale for King

We simply have to play and MUST beat these Hibs *****, no ifs no buts. A huge test for Neilson that he simply must pass.

AlphonseCapone
17 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We simply have to play and MUST beat these Hibs *****, no ifs no buts. A huge test for Neilson that he simply must pass.

Hardly. 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Hardly. 

Do you think he can survive losing this game? To be the first Hearts manager to lose to these ***** at Hampden? Considering his frankly awful record against them, and what went before with them winning the cup.. He simply must win to begin to right the wrongs that have been done and continue to happen to our club. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Do you think he can survive losing this game? To be the first Hearts manager to lose to these ***** at Hampden? Considering his frankly awful record against them, and what went before with them winning the cup.. He simply must win to begin to right the wrongs that have been done and continue to happen to our club. 

In current circumstances? No.

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

You would have him sacked after 2 league games because we lost to the shite?

CavySlaveJambo

Given the circumstances around 2020 and some doing something inappropriate with a bat, I am expecting Hibs to have a massive advantage, 

Winning would be nice but the SFA have just put another roadblock in our way. 

11 hours ago, AndrewB said:

Actually, given his ties to all three of the other Semi Finalists, I think Gordon Strachan would be the ideal person to hand us the cup.

There's one man who has ties to all 4 and loves a SC semi against the wee team

J.T.F.Robertson
3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

No offence, but don't talk shite.

A couple of months ago I laughed at people wanting us to withdraw from the cup. Now, I am wanting Hearts to issue a statement saying that, if we are not allowed to continue training, then we are withdrawing. 

8 hours ago, indianajones said:

The Scottish Cup final won't happen imo. 

Not if we are in it. An all green final will.

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

All things being equal you may have a point, as things stand what you’ve said is bollox. RN has his hands tied Behind his back and a blindfold on. 

AlphonseCapone
7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

We're going through a moment in history that can't be fairly compared to anything else ever. Given where we currently find ourselves, the fact they'll have been playing competitive top flight football for several months before we kick a ball properly then we I'd say we're massive underdogs for this one. I think he'd survived losing this, and no right thinking person could question it. 

8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Couldn't blame him this time (unless we really take a humping, or he tries to protect a one goal lead for 85 minutes). 

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, graygo said:

You would have him sacked after 2 league games because we lost to the shite?

He would be a dead duck with many fans and would have a lot of work to do to convince others, don’t forget a lot of fans wanted him to leave and didn’t want him back. For all the reasons I’ve already stayed I’m not sure if I would him sacked, let’s hope I don’t have to think about it. 

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

No offence, but don't talk shite.

Don’t tell me what to do, I will talk shite if i please. 
If you or anyone else thinks he can survive losing to them at this time, in the eyes of some fans who blame him for Hibs winning the cup and didn’t want him back then you’re deluded. His record against Hibs, 1 win in 8 games,  simply has to change for the better. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Couldn't blame him this time (unless we really take a humping, or he tries to protect a one goal lead for 85 minutes). 

Let’s revisit this if it happens and see if anyone’s blames him if we lose. 

Pasquale for King
7 hours ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

Given the circumstances around 2020 and some doing something inappropriate with a bat, I am expecting Hibs to have a massive advantage, 

Winning would be nice but the SFA have just put another roadblock in our way. 

Who knows, hopefully they have injuries etc by the time we play them and their form has dipped. If we lose there will be hell to pay no matter what.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

We're going through a moment in history that can't be fairly compared to anything else ever. Given where we currently find ourselves, the fact they'll have been playing competitive top flight football for several months before we kick a ball properly then we I'd say we're massive underdogs for this one. I think he'd survived losing this, and no right thinking person could question it. 

Yeah they were massive underdogs when they beat us twice as a championship team, different situation obviously. Let’s come back if we lose and you can argue with those wrong thinking people who will inevitably be calling for his head. 

**** all this talk about withdrawing. I’d be happy if no fans went, but the team must turn up imo. We need every single player to understand in no uncertain terms what is expected of them. The shit we are being hit with should be used as motivation. 

Hand Hibs a final? No ****ing thanks.

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah they were massive underdogs when they beat us twice as a championship team, different situation obviously. Let’s come back if we lose and you can argue with those wrong thinking people who will inevitably be calling for his head. 

If they beat us twice why was there a replay ?

jambo-in-furness

How severely the SPFL can handicap us remains to be seen,  I’m sure they are intent on hobbling us further.

But,  even if Corvid - 19 does not cancel this game we must give it our best shot,  just to show these *******s  we are better than this.  One things for sure,  the FOH donations rile them much more than they care to admit,  it’s our biggest weapon at the moment so,  keep pledging and watch the enemy fall, one by one.

He would be a dead duck with many fans and would have a lot of work to do to convince others, don’t forget a lot of fans wanted him to leave and didn’t want him back. For all the reasons I’ve already stayed I’m not sure if I would him sacked, let’s hope I don’t have to think about it. 

I bloody despair!

Who knows, hopefully they have injuries etc by the time we play them and their form has dipped. If we lose there will be hell to pay no matter what.

You are absolutely correct. I mentioned at the time of Robbie's appointment that the cup game will definite his term as manager. I think over the course of the season Neilson is the more reliable and predictable choice but in terms of the Derby, I would be 95% sure that we would be in the cup final had Stendel been kept on. With Neilson I feel it's closer to 40%. If he doesn't improve his Derby record massively, he will be hounded out again. 

King Of The Cat Cafe
23 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Tell them where to stick it...

... half an hour before kick off time.

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Anything2 said:

You are absolutely correct. I mentioned at the time of Robbie's appointment that the cup game will definite his term as manager. I think over the course of the season Neilson is the more reliable and predictable choice but in terms of the Derby, I would be 95% sure that we would be in the cup final had Stendel been kept on. With Neilson I feel it's closer to 40%. If he doesn't improve his Derby record massively, he will be hounded out again. 

On the flip side it would give him a great start to win the game. 

I have lost all interest in the Cup this year. It’s nothing but a farce and I think we should withdraw. 
It would highlight what a mockery this tournament has become.

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

On the flip side it would give him a great start to win the game. 

Also true, in fact it would be a great redemption story if after being expelled from the league we beat Celtic in the final. The collective seethe from around the league would be glorious. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Anything2 said:

Also true, in fact it would be a great redemption story if after being expelled from the league we beat Celtic in the final. The collective seethe from around the league would be glorious. 

It really would 😆

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It really would 😆

Aye let's do it, I'm still up for the away ground boycott but I would be at Hampden if possible to witness us get it right up everyone. 

Toxteth O'Grady
27 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Good idea We could actually just say a few of the players have developed a cough 

Reject participating in it. Its a glorified PR exercise for Celtic to collect another trophy. 

The season ended. Full stop. 

We're being asked to risk players who won't be at match fitness in a high pressure fixture against our local rivals for what? So Celtic can get handed another trophy? **** that. Total waste of our time, money and energy. We're now not even allowed to train to try and get ready for it. 

I know people don't like this idea, but its a total nonsense. Relegate us but expect us to turn up to fulfil your TV fixture contract? Piss off. 

Withdraw Ann. Come on. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Anything2 said:

Aye let's do it, I'm still up for the away ground boycott but I would be at Hampden if possible to witness us get it right up everyone. 

Definitely, if we are prospering from it that’s all that matters.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

A couple of fake Covid positives and the game is off. GIRFUY SFA. 

gorgie rd eh11

We have to participate, it would be idiotic financially not to. But even in the unlikely event that people can attend i wouldn't go. We should make it clear that finishing the season would have been the right thing to do, not playing cup ties that are heavily weighted against us to suit the corrupt ****s who run Scottish football for a few clubs.

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Plane hiring simpletons perhaps, yes.

More than just that idiot I’m afraid, let’s hope we don’t have to cross that bridge though. 

19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

More than just that idiot I’m afraid, let’s hope we don’t have to cross that bridge though. 

Okay... lots of tracksuit wearing adults too. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Okay... lots of tracksuit wearing adults too. 

I think you might have to accept that Neilson isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, were happy he left, didnt want him back and that they still blame him for Hibs winning the cup, and remember his awful record against them,.

Win the semi and it’s all good, lose and it’s a awful start to his second term. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think you might have to accept that Neilson isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, were happy he left, didnt want him back and that they still blame him for Hibs winning the cup, and remember his awful record against them,.

Yeah, I know. I thought I had covered that with “simpletons”. :( 

50 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

We have to participate, it would be idiotic financially not to. But even in the unlikely event that people can attend i wouldn't go. We should make it clear that finishing the season would have been the right thing to do, not playing cup ties that are heavily weighted against us to suit the corrupt ****s who run Scottish football for a few clubs.

Totally agree with this.

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can we please just give the guy a chance. His second spell in charge can't be defined by a game that, on paper at least, we shouldn't be near to winning.

I'm starting to like the idea of our players and coaches fronting up to Hibs at Hampden Park, blazing angry.  Glaring at them in the tunnel, first to every tackle.  Beating them.

Meanwhile,  our directors giving their counterparts and any SFA clowns the very, very cold shoulder.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, 1953 said:

Can we please just give the guy a chance. His second spell in charge can't be defined by a game that, on paper at least, we shouldn't be near to winning.

He will get a chance, to beat Hibs. I wouldn’t say we shouldn’t be near winning it, they beat us twice when they were in the league below us didn’t they?

16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He will get a chance, to beat Hibs. I wouldn’t say we shouldn’t be near winning it, they beat us twice when they were in the league below us didn’t they?

Yes they did but they weren't short of fitness and match practice like we'll be.