• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• CavySlaveJambo

• Last Laff

When we win the cup I want the team to celebrate with the fans and don't bother collecting the trophy. If it's BCD, just leave the pitch. 

When it's eventually cancelled, it will be sent by recorded delivery to Parkhead after the winner is decided by either who has the fewest letters in their full club name, or the club located closed to Hampden.

It will be awarded to Celtic when the league is suspended due to more footballers being caught out on the piss by the end of August.

20 minutes ago, Busby8 said:

Rolf Harris ?

Hahahaaa ... just choked oan ma Buckie at that! 🤣 If Rolf's otherwise engaged then maybe Gary Glitter?

Actually, given his ties to all three of the other Semi Finalists, I think Gordon Strachan would be the ideal person to hand us the cup.

AC Mallin_51

Serious question, what actually happens to the European spot for last seasons Scottish cup? With the competition not finishing till December and this seasons European games well on their way by then. Say we win it is it just a case of “tough luck” again?

King Of The Cat Cafe
15 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Serious question, what actually happens to the European spot for last seasons Scottish cup? With the competition not finishing till December and this seasons European games well on their way by then. Say we win it is it just a case of “tough luck” again?

The people in blazers who decided they could not decide anything without consulting member clubs decided to hand the runners-up spot to the team that was second in the SPFL when the curtain came down.

I do want it to go ahead - with no fans. Would stick it up the powers that be as I’m sure they thought fans would be allowed back by then. Muppets 

14 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Yup. Tough luck although it ain't 'luck' is it?  More like, 'Tough effin' incompetent decision-making' as Aberdeen were handed the Euro spot in the SPFL's haste to end the season. But, let's face it, the likelyhood of Aberdeen overcoming *Celtic AND the ref are zilch, zero, nada. Never forget that Collum simply couldnae wait to award *Celtic a pen in the final when we were looking likely to upset the applecart.

Jamstomorrow
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

When it's eventually cancelled, it will be sent by recorded delivery to Parkhead after the winner is decided by either who has the fewest letters in their full club name, or the club located closed to Hampden.

I guess if it is down to letters, it won't be:-     The Celtic Football and Athletic Company Limited.  Lol

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Hahahaaa ... just choked oan ma Buckie at that! 🤣 If Rolf's otherwise engaged then maybe Gary Glitter?

:rofl:

Seymour M Hersh

We should withdraw from their shitty cup immediately after their  decision to prevent HMFC from training due to the mhanks and codheids. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

We should withdraw immediately after their shite decision to prevent HMFC from training due to the mhanks and codheids. 

This is clearly handing them an advantage. 10 days out of a pre-season is a lot to miss.

Judging by the way everything goes these days, if we win I would imagine the Cup and medals will be posted to us a few weeks later.  Social distancing you see.  If any other club wins, it will be Petrie.

2 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I guess if it is down to letters, it won't be:-     The Celtic Football and Athletic Company Limited.  Lol

They'll find some bullshit reason regardless.  

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
4 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Decent description of Doncaster and Lawell tbf. 

Come on everyone, that was worth a lol. 

Just now, jonesy said:

Win it. Ann grabs the trophy and takes a dump in it before turning it upside down and jamming it over Petrie’s head. 

prefer to melt it down and make 30 pieces of silver out of it

CavySlaveJambo
2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

This is clearly handing them an advantage. 10 days out of a pre-season is a lot to miss.

It is not just the 10 days though.  It is the 6 weeks in July/August and the 2 months of competitive matches.  

Weakened Offender
8 hours ago, pablo said:

When we win the cup I want the team to celebrate with the fans and don't bother collecting the trophy. If it's BCD, just leave the pitch. 

I agree with this. If we do win it and there are people there, we should not lift it in front of the SFA. Take it from them, walk on the park, turn our backs to them and lift it in front of the Hearts support. 

Edited by Weakened Offender