SFA fine - JKB donate £2,500 to Hearts ( updated )

Dougie Masterton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mid Calder Jambo

• davemclaren

• Last Laff

Mid Calder Jambo
19 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

We did. Three different managers took it dry last season. 

I’ll tell you what though, I’ll not be having any of this “aye, we won but it was boring” - “phoodle” carry on this season. The clueless morons who came out with that garbage are partly to blame for where we are now. Absolute ****ing insanity.

First and foremost you fight to win. That is the most important thing bar nothing. Then you look at gradually introducing a bit of flair or style or whatever.

There are times when I despise some Hearts supporters.

I will take a shitey 1 nil for the Hearts where we have had a man sent off for sticking up for himself against a cheating Dundee team.  Football is and always has been a results game.  You get nowt for getting beat.  Ross County, Hamilton, St Cheatin Bassas did it to us last season.  They battled for their lives and outfought us.  It was painful to watch at times.  We need to stand up to intimidation and we will get it for sure on the park. Tynie has to be a place of dread for away teams.  None of this library pish and eating sweeties, it has to be full scale war for every home game regardless of who we play.

JKB's two and half grand has be well spent.

Edited by Mid Calder Jambo

9 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

I will take a shitey 1 nil for the Hearts where we have had a man sent off for sticking up for himself against a cheating Dundee team.  Football is and always has been a results game.  You get nowt for getting beat.  Ross County, Hamilton, St Cheatin Bassas did it to us last season.  They battled for their lives and outfought us.  It was painful to watch at times.  We need to stand up to intimidation and we will get it for sure on the park. Tynie has to be a place of dread for away teams.  None of this library pish and eating sweeties, it has to be full scale war for every home game regardless of who we play.

JKB's two and half grand has be well spent.

Hear ******* hear mate 👏👏

In a weird way this shitfest could be a blessing in disguise for us. Granted we were binned from the league but look what its done:

FoH pledges up

Galvanized a largely disillusioned fanbase

A return to a siege mentality against all but a few teams

Shown Ann once and for all that other teams content be trusted to do the right thing

Shown us that for all her faults, Ann will fight our corner for us

A proper desire to turn Tynie back into the fortress it should be.

Also, JKB membership paid for. Quite why it took me 14 years to do it escapes me...

Edited by trotter

Heartsofgold

Are we helping with the PT fine?  I know there is the go fund page so that may be used for them. 

Independence
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Just to confirm that, following recent events, Jamboskickback donated £2,500 to the club yesterday. Hopefully they can find an immediate use for the money. 😎

Fantastic news Dave!

Independence
59 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

And you know whilst I would love to be in Tynecastle for the first or any game next season, I don't really give a tom tit what they do with my season ticket money.  if it keeps someone in a job and the club alive that is what matters.  Wouldn't it be ironic if we didn't kick a ball all season but ended with a bigger operating profit than any of these corrupt barstewards in the Premier that thought only of themselves when kicking us out.  Karma indeed.

Totally agree! Great post!

Without wading through all the posts can some kind Jambo tell me if JKB sent the money to the club and how I can contribute to JKB.

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Great stuff. Hopefully our go fund page donations will go to Partick now

Absolutely this. Hope we help Thistle out as best we can.

Just to confirm that, following recent events, Jamboskickback donated £2,500 to the club yesterday. Hopefully they can find an immediate use for the money. 😎

How do I contribute

maroondevo52

Good stuff.🤘

Carl Fredrickson

Well done JKB. Over the years thousands of £s have gone to worthy causes, including  IIRC a mower for Hearts. This is another worthy donation that makes me proud to be a Hearts fan AND a member of JKB. 

13 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Without wading through all the posts can some kind Jambo tell me if JKB sent the money to the club and how I can contribute to JKB.

6 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

How do I contribute

Subscriptions:

CB6BAA43-DB9D-4483-94E9-92564233E657.png

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

Amazing news! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Mid Calder Jambo

You know what has just come to mind.  I know the club might not do a full stand but what the JKB Corner in the Wheatfield.  That might galvanise a few to buy a season book and sit in the JKB corner.  On second thoughts a few few thousand twats sitting together sounds like Fester Road to me. 

9 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

You know what has just come to mind.  I know the club might not do a full stand but what the JKB Corner in the Wheatfield.  That might galvanise a few to buy a season book and sit in the JKB corner.  On second thoughts a few few thousand twats sitting together sounds like Fester Road to me. 

That's a good idea, means I can avoid anyone from JKB by sitting elsewhere

Mid Calder Jambo
6 minutes ago, kila said:

You would love me really.  I don't smell, I hate the Hibs, and I have a good drink normally before the game so we have a few things in common.

Ex member of the SaS

No idea how much JKB has in funds or even if this is possible, But could the fans ( and JKB ) fund a couple of refs from outside Scotland to compile a list of dodgy decisions against us in the next couple of seasons?

We will no doubt be hammered with dodgy fouls and penalties, and we need to be able to have an authoritative body to back up any and all grievances.

We have talked for years of compiling a list of these decisions, but really feel we need to act this season if at all.

Well done guys👍

gowestjambo

Great to see so many Paid members on JKB. All it takes is a Tenner a Year to able able to make gestures like this to the club. So if Paid Member does not show under your name - please rectify at the first available opportunity. And if you have thousands of posts - tomorrow will do.......

4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Well done JKB. Hopefully the club can think of something 😜

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Well done us....

....again.

😂 what a fantastic group of supporters we are eh?

4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

:toasting:

9 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Great to see so many Paid members on JKB. All it takes is a Tenner a Year to able able to make gestures like this to the club. So if Paid Member does not show under your name - please rectify at the first available opportunity. And if you have thousands of posts - tomorrow will do.......

What the actual **** are you on about - not for the first time.

1 hour ago, kila said:

:lol:

Although... probably for the best if that’s how you feel after we have contributed what we have. 🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Any update on the go fund me total?

Innocent question! I’ve seen several references to ‘go fund me’, but what is it?

A separate thread, a FoH initiative or something on Facebook?

Edited by Jambo-Fox

5 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

apologies, I never realised you were so hard up....

It’s weird that a Hearts supporter would put his dislike for a forum (that he is a member of) before rallying support for his club.

Bazzas right boot

As I said before, we should offer to double it, only if it goes to charity tho. 

Let them say, naw we cannnae da that. 

Arseholes. 

If I was Ann, I'd offer to x10 and give it to a covid charity or  a NHS charity of their choice. 

If I was JA I'd offer to x1000 but only if it goes to help lower level football below the championship play and be covid safe. 🤣

Below the premiership... Doh. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

The club should match it, as above then suggest it goes to charity. 

gowestjambo
31 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

What the actual **** are you on about - not for the first time.

It seems pretty straightforward forward to me. A lot more straightforward than someone who constantly changes their username (not for the first time) Mothy.....

Edited by gowestjambo

2 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

It seems pretty straightforward forward to me. A lot more straightforward than someone who constantly changes their username (not for the first time) Mothy.....

👍👍

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, Barack said:

No. I'm fine, thanks.

Just better things to donate to. FOH for one. Used to be a paid member(any admin could confirm). 

The site despite its uses and donations to causes, still falls down on several issues. That holds me back from contributing to its upkeep. If there's a spike and I get locked out...so be it. It won't be for long.

No chance of a spike now. 

We'll win games and CL has gone. 

All the slaver merchants will be  in hibernation, saving up their drool and tedious but impressive slaver arsenal for an assault later on. 

3 hours ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

And you know whilst I would love to be in Tynecastle for the first or any game next season, I don't really give a tom tit what they do with my season ticket money.  if it keeps someone in a job and the club alive that is what matters.  Wouldn't it be ironic if we didn't kick a ball all season but ended with a bigger operating profit than any of these corrupt barstewards in the Premier that thought only of themselves when kicking us out.  Karma indeed.

ooft :yas::scenes: