SFA fine - JKB donate £2,500 to Hearts ( updated )

Dougie Masterton

2 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Who was greeting? Who was making up stories? Was just thinking out loud with my fingertips. 

Sorry for upsetting you.

I wasn’t quoting you sorry,  the abusive dolt was me my reply to. 

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mid Calder Jambo

• davemclaren

• Last Laff

£2.5k! Is that it? Does that include any costs if any? They've set the precedent, let's do it all again and appeal to Lord C about the size of the fine and demand reparations. Watch Sevco take them to CoS for something trivial now. Jerks have walked straight into a one way GTF SFA cul de sac.

If we had challenged any punitive fine in a court of law we could have outlined all the arbitration evidence that we were only able to obtain by going to court first.

All the evidence that Neil Bungcaster and co still want to suppress could easily have gotten into the public domain.

The SFA have shat it to stir the pot.

Psychedelicropcircle

I think my sums are correct 

In August there are 44640 minutes 

Based on FOH income of £155000

We’re donating 3.47 a minute 

so it should take us 720 minutes To pay 

😏😏😏😏

coatbridgejambo
2 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I wasn’t quoting you sorry,  the abusive dolt was me my reply to. 

Ok

👍

8 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Very strange response. 

Not really.  The SFA are guilty of the SPFLs decision?

I don’t think it’s guilt; it’s more to do with there was very little to going to court even if it broke a rule.  It’s more an acknowledgement we where well within our rights to challenge the spfl and their shite.  

I don’t get why anyone would be further outraged.  It’s not a conspiracy because it’s Partick too either.  It’s a wrap on the knuckles for breaking rules but in general doing the logical thing having been shat on by the league body. 

Edited by Last Laff

Harry Potter
11 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

I know, it was more out of just being petty and trying to annoy them some more.

good idea 👍

Gordon Ramsay
3 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Not really.  The SFA are guilty of the SPFLs decision?

I don’t think it’s guilt; it’s more to do with there was very little to going to court even if it broke a rule.  It’s more an acknowledgement we where well within our rights to challenge the spfl and their shite.  

I don’t get why anyone would be further outraged.  It’s not a conspiracy because it’s Partick too either.  It’s a wrap on the knuckles for breaking rules but in general doing the logical thing having been shat on by the league body. 

Don't think anyone's outraged. Quite happy with 2500 myself. 

For me it's guilt at the SPFL's shocking decision making. They know SPFL ****ed up. SFA don't want to cause any further bad blood. 

22 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Does this mean we can support Scotland again? 

I'll always support Scotland. 

I'm able to separate Scotland from the blazers that are the SPFL and SFA. 

We have had some atrocious boards of directors but it doesn't stopped us supporting Hearts. 

The slap on the wrist fine indicates that the SFA want to move on. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
36 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

I wonder if the fine would have been larger if it was just us alone without Thistle. 

Or they expect the legal fees to be dumped on us and Thistle and see that as part of the fine as well.

maroonlegions
57 minutes ago, Dougie Masterton said:

Hearts and Partick Thistle each fined £2500 by the SFA. 

Guilt fine,.They know and have all but admitted  that they fecked us both over.  Shower of utter prats.  Expect  emails getting fired off to the SFA by Greenminger and Sergy on slipperslopeto ruin.net.    FTH.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We should pay Thistles and chuck another 5k in to pay for Rods operation,  just to be a little nonchalant about it all

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

We should pay Thistles and chuck another 5k in to pay for Rods operation,  just to be a little nonchalant about it all

And 

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Glad it’s at an end, now we can get on with the job of retaliation 

Revenge is sweeter to those that can  wait. FTH.

Perth to Paisley

Going to court was necessary to obtain the docs to show that it was morally unfair ' albeit legal in its processing.

Confirms to me the SFA agree.
We will have a big outlay though to pay the court costs...... but that was a known risk!

58 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Are there grounds to appeal? I don't see why should give them anything. 

Take them to court!

56 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

If we all increase our FOH pledge by 31p next month we can cover it.🤣🤣🤣🤣

We should all make one-off payments of 31p to FoH to pay it. That will get media coverage. 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

We should all make one-off payments of 31p to FoH to pay it. That will get media coverage. 

Just tried you can't! minimum £31 if using these numerals!

jamboiain13

I have a few quids worth of coppers in a jar....maybe we could all pool our loose change together and walk from Tynecastle to Hampden to deliver it in money bags from the bank - mix the pennies and 2p's up in each bag though!

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

They had to follow the rules.  They know we where within our right.  Token gesture.  

Waste of time charging us and Thistle.

Still proved the compliance officer is still breathing.

YouJB Jambo

New to this site and been away for few years but watching on from South Wales I've given up trying to explain what's been going on to my Welsh mates. Told them the SFA would fine us massively just to make a point so £2.5k is a result. Hopefully puts all this to bed and we can concentrate on getting back to top league - a Jambo and Swans double next season hopefully 

upgotheheads
1 hour ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Could've been a lot worse. That's a token gesture so to speak as they know fine well demoting us via a dodgy vote will be far more damaging financially. They are still absolute cretins though.

This

2 hours ago, bn jambo said:

Hearts should hire a helicopter and drop it of in two and one pences onto hampden park.

FTSFA

And at the tail end, a game changing Greyfriars Bobby slapping down on top of the coins and spluttering into their desperate faces while they collect. 💩 

Well that's me now decided I will not be renewing by scotland supporters club. Doesn't matter how much the fine was that's the final straw. Still will be supporting all national teams and attending scottish cup semi's and finals but no more scotland games. As this will cause maximum damage to SFA and minimum damage to Hearts. Hearts fans must make up for top 3 supports of Scotland. 

1 hour ago, Jambo61 said:

Just tried you can't! minimum £31 if using these numerals!

Oh well. Maybe all just add 31p to monthly payments as another poster suggested 

30 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Are we paying Thistle's fine ? Think we should :flagwave:

Agreed, happy to make a one-off £1 payment to give to Thistle. That should be about £8.5k to help them next season. Sounds miserly, £1, but it is really Only Hearts these days 

50 minutes ago, YouJB Jambo said:

New to this site and been away for few years but watching on from South Wales I've given up trying to explain what's been going on to my Welsh mates. Told them the SFA would fine us massively just to make a point so £2.5k is a result. Hopefully puts all this to bed and we can concentrate on getting back to top league - a Jambo and Swans double next season hopefully 

Just give us Jay Fulton and I’ll support you next season!! 

The Old Tolbooth

That pathetic fine says more about them than it does about us, those scummy whankers know full well we were in the right!