SFA fine - JKB donate £2,500 to Hearts ( updated )

Dougie Masterton

34 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

It seems pretty straightforward forward to me. A lot more straightforward than someone who constantly changes their username (not for the first time) Mothy.....

Word salad.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mid Calder Jambo

• davemclaren

• Last Laff

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Just to confirm that, following recent events, Jamboskickback donated £2,500 to the club yesterday. Hopefully they can find an immediate use for the money. 😎

:profit:

6 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's thanks to Paid Members like yourselves that JKB is in a position to help the Club in this manner.

So thank YOU and all the other Paid Members.  :bravo:

Thanks to you ML for helping set JKB up all those years ago....duly upped my subscription....humbled.

Edited by GYL

7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Just to confirm that, following recent events, Jamboskickback donated £2,500 to the club yesterday. Hopefully they can find an immediate use for the money. 😎

:vrwow:

JKB is a fantastic forum! I don’t know about it’s history or origins. It’s now my go to place for everything about Hearts. 

All through the 1980s and 1990s and beyond to hear news about Hearts I relied on, 0898 12 11 83 club call and my mother in law who religiously every day cut out the sports pages of the Evening News and posted them to me once a week! Without these two sources of information I would not have known anything about Hearts at all!

A different world now for communications, better or worse, I’m not sure! People now speak before they think which at times is not great.

But to those that set up and run JKB I commend you - great job - appreciated!

Aussie Jambo
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

JKB is a fantastic forum! I don’t know about it’s history or origins. It’s now my go to place for everything about Hearts. 

All through the 1980s and 1990s and beyond to hear news about Hearts I relied on, 0898 12 11 83 club call and my mother in law who religiously every day cut out the sports pages of the Evening News and posted them to me once a week! Without these two sources of information I would not have known anything about Hearts at all!

A different world now for communications, better or worse, I’m not sure! People now speak before they think which at times is not great.

Im the same J-F. I’ve been lucky as lived in Oz since 2002. So I could easy get results etc. But after the recent shambolic affairs with media & governing bodies. I only use JKB for info. I no longer use any tabloids or sports news for info. SPFL - I couldn’t give a toss about the scores anymore  and deleted SPFL of my YouTube list. So agreed well done JKB. As they say here ‘Jobs a good un’. 

tenor.gif

colinmaroon
6 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Great stuff from JKB. How does this affect the monies raised by Go Fund Me which is being raised to pay the two £2500 fines.

And do Hearts still have court costs and if so can we help pay that ?

Give it to Thistle!

Mid Calder Jambo
7 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Give it to Thistle!

Can't argue with that logic. Anything that show these footpads in the SFA/SPFL heirarchy that real football can stick together is good enough for me.

What these Shitehawks (both the SPFL and the SFA) should be looking at in the first place is why we made a decision to bypass both and put forward our case to the COS 

We did it because we knew it would be the only way for our case to be heard fairly and impartially.

That’s right - we simply bypassed the governance of our national game because we are concerned from the get go that we are just opening ourselves up to being shafted by the ruling authorities who supposedly preside over the interests of its member clubs 

the 2,500 quid fine is just a further vindication of the above 

Did the masters on here ask lad who started a just giving page, it would seem logical one fund only required, he was at £1700 last I looked then the two figures put together would nearly clear the fine.

Mid Calder Jambo
1 minute ago, Lfhearts said:

Did the masters on here ask lad who started a just giving page, it would seem logical one fund only required, he was at £1700 last I looked then the two figures put together would nearly clear the fine.

Hopefully we can sort PT out as well.  That would be a fantastic middle finger to those in the Dungcaster and Hampdump gang.

davemclaren
35 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

We had contacted the club to donate the money before we knew about the GoFundme page. All we did was donate money to the club, as we have done in various ways in the past. We didn’t stipulate what they use it for. 

19 hours ago, davemclaren said:

:verysmug:

Geddyalexneil

Superb stuff guys/girls.

Still hope we give them the money in 1ps and 2ps! 

What a bloody marvelous support!

I hope its going to be passed to the SFA as £2.5k of manky old 1’s & 2’s. On a sunday night, poured through their letterbox

The Future's Maroon
12 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Give it to Thistle!

My thoughts exactly 

And of course well done JKB 👏👏👏

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Did anyone hear the suggestion by a Hearts fan on Off The Ball today?

"Hearts have offered to pay the £2500 fine to the SFA in 38 installments.... and stop paying after the 30th installment"

:P

1 hour ago, jim747 said:

"Hearts have offered to pay the £2500 fine to the SFA in 38 installments.... and stop paying after the 30th installment"

:lol: 

Mid Calder Jambo
2 hours ago, jim747 said:

That is akin to sayin' ram it you barstewards.  You mess with us we mess with you.  Lawwell would not be happy with this so it won't happen sadly.

Lone Striker
22 hours ago, jim747 said:

Absolutely superb.  

On the subject of JKB dispersing funds,  I realised that I hadn't taken out a subscription - done now though.

I agree with those guys on here who have suggested donating something to PT   ....   and as a solidarity gesture, perhaps something to Stranraer also.

Has JKB done something like this already, or is it something that the Admins would consider ?  

Also, can someone post a link to the various GoFundMe pages  related to all this ?  Thanks.

On 08/08/2020 at 22:55, Jambo-Fox said:

Almost exactly my experience! JKB is my go to place for news too!

Shortly after I came down to work in Reading in '86, my dad started sending cuttings from the papers, not exclusively Hearts related,  but the bulk of them were. I so looked forward to that thick envelope landing on the mat every week! Even later on, when he knew I could get it all online, he kept sending them. He passed away a few years ago now, and how I miss those envelopes..

been here before

Why are some people still advocating we pay toward Thistles?

A recent history of bawbaggery and shithousery, demanding SFA investigations and lying through their teeth about the behaviour of Hearts fans.

**** them.

Edited by been here before

Clerry Jambo
1 hour ago, been here before said:

A recent history of bawbaggery and shithousery, demanding SFA investigations and lying through their teeth about the behaviour of Hearts fans.

**** them.

Fair points tbh 

On 08/08/2020 at 15:17, davemclaren said:

We rock!!!

1 hour ago, been here before said:

**** them.

Because despite the recent history of shithousery and bawbaggery they were willing to stand up and fight alongside us. For the meantime at least they are firmly in my 'good guy' camp

been here before
7 minutes ago, trotter said:

Because despite the recent history of shithousery and bawbaggery they were willing to stand up and fight alongside us. For the meantime at least they are firmly in my 'good guy' camp

No they werent they were doing what every club has done, Hearts included, and tried to look after their own self interests. 

If anyone else had been in their position Thistle would more than likely have just gone with the flow and we'd suddenly be best pals with some other grotty wee club.

They're shitehawks.

If someone wants to fire a couple of quid into their grotty wee fund then bash on but they shouldnt be getting a shiny brass **** from JKB or Hearts.

15 minutes ago, been here before said:

No they werent they were doing what every club has done, Hearts included, and tried to look after their own self interests. 

If anyone else had been in their position Thistle would more than likely have just gone with the flow and we'd suddenly be best pals with some other grotty wee club.

They're shitehawks.

If someone wants to fire a couple of quid into their grotty wee fund then bash on but they shouldnt be getting a shiny brass **** from JKB or Hearts.

they got shafted by other rat clubs because of a pandemic they had no control over.  Sorry, but that sucks (as we know).
 I’ve donated to the go fund page and would be glad to give it all to them as JKB have paid ours

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

They're shitehawks.

A career in the diplomatic service awaits. 

been here before
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

they got shafted by other rat clubs because of a pandemic they had no control over.  Sorry, but that sucks (as we know).
 I’ve donated to the go fund page and would be glad to give it all to them as JKB have paid ours

Maybe you should save your money for now then the next time we're at Firhill take along the equivilent amount in pound coins and "shower" them down along with "showers of other missles" onto the home dugout.

Make up for March last year when the lying *******s publicly accused us in the national press of that before quietly letting it go following an 'internal investigation' mainly due to the fact it never happened.

Infact come to think of it, the amount of coins they claim we showered on them, we must have already paid their fine and more.

I think I must have missed their apology.

Snidey *****.

Superb from JKB. I actually didn't know you could become a paid member but I've just done it now 👍

Edited by Batistuta87

Diadora Van Basten

Got an update to say the other go fund me that was arranged had raised £1,685 and were going to give it to a Partick Thistle which I thought was a good gesture.

7 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Got an update to say the other go fund me that was arranged had raised £1,685 and were going to give it to a Partick Thistle which I thought was a good gesture.

Does not say that, undecided what to do with it.

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel
On 08/08/2020 at 16:17, davemclaren said:

Dave, Nice touch and it motivated me to update my subscription.

MarkDevriesScores4

I donated via the gofundme page and have no problem the funds going to pay Thistle’s fine if hearts is already covered.