SFA fine - JKB donate £2,500 to Hearts ( updated )

Dougie Masterton

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Mid Calder Jambo

• davemclaren

• Last Laff

davemclaren

Just to confirm that, following recent events, Jamboskickback donated £2,500 to the club yesterday. Hopefully they can find an immediate use for the money. 😎

25 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Just to confirm that, following recent events, Jamboskickback donated £2,500 to the club yesterday. Hopefully they can find an immediate use for the money. 😎

👏👏👏👏

28 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

That's fantastic.👍👍👍👍

28 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

👏👏👏

Fire_At_The_Disco
29 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Boom great stuff👍

9 minutes ago, BelgeJambo said:

👏👏👏👏

6 minutes ago, shona77 said:

👏👏👏

5 minutes ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Boom great stuff👍

It's thanks to Paid Members like yourselves that JKB is in a position to help the Club in this manner.

So thank YOU and all the other Paid Members.  :bravo:

45 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

👏👏8AC01809-F595-4B96-AC1B-E358DBE32FF7.gif.e2022e75cbeb16b29323d4199088aa7b.gif

56 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Nice. Good stuff.

58 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Well done Dave thats brilliant support. 

Great stuff from JKB. How does this affect the monies raised by Go Fund Me which is being raised to pay the two £2500 fines.

And do Hearts still have court costs and if so can we help pay that ?

Edited by mitch41

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

👍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

davemclaren
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Great stuff from JKB. How does this affect the monies raised by Go Fund Me which is being raised to pay the two £2500 fines.

You would have to ask whoever is running it but doesn’t have to affect it at all imo. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You would have to ask whoever is running it but doesn’t have to affect it at all imo. 

Thanks Dave. And well done. When Hearts get hit with these unjust costs it’s fantastic that our fans club together to help.

davemclaren
1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

Thanks Dave. And well done. When Hearts get hit with these unjust costs it’s fantastic that our fans club together to help.

I imagine both Hearts and Partick had legal costs additional to the fine for Thursdays hearing anyway. 

will-i-am-a-jambo

Thats tremendous Dave, thanks very much. Well done to all the 'arseholes'!

:flagwave:

davemclaren
1 minute ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

This has garnered my approval. ;)

We can sleep soundly in our Hearts jammies tonight. 😎

16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I imagine both Hearts and Partick had legal costs additional to the fine for Thursdays hearing anyway. 

I wonder if that will be made public. 

I'm assuming it will be a fair wedge. 😕

Mid Calder Jambo

Dave I couldn't have suggested a better use for the money myself.  Take it all the shitty red tops have been made aware of this fantastic gesture.  My only worry would be JKB being charged by the SFA for bring the game in to disrepute for trying to help out their club who had been clobbered by the beeks for no reason at all.  Man the defences.

3 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Dave I couldn't have suggested a better use for the money myself.

Dunno, you could by a lot of manure and hire a van for 2.5k.

Mid Calder Jambo
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

Dunno, you could by a lot of manure and hire a van for 2.5k.

Even better would be to shred 5000 Daily Records and The Sun and flutter all over Hampdump.

1 minute ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Even better would be to shred 5000 Daily Records and The Sun and flutter all over Hampdump.

Like it. Soaked in the manure first I assume me.

It says anything raised over the target will be donated to a charity. I know the guy who started it. Used to go on the Broxburn Hearts bus with him and others years ago. He is also the guy who fell out of the Georgie Stand a few years back if you can remember that 😂

Edited by WDJ87

15 minutes ago, Shanks said:

That’s brilliant, makes me feel like I’ve played my part in a small way. 

Good post. This is important imo.

After what was done to us, we need -as a fan base- to be able to do something to fight back. That is what we are doing with the fund-raising.

It annoys me a little that people can’t see that, and are trying to kybosh things like “away down in Gorgie” and boycotts etc. If we hadn’t fought our expulsion then we would be utterly disconsolate right now, and I doubt season tickets and pledges would be as remarkable as they are.

We are Hearts, we fight.

Mid Calder Jambo
21 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Like it. Soaked in the manure first I assume me.

I think these two rags are full of enough manure.  But every little helps.

Mid Calder Jambo
5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

After what was done to us, we need -as a fan base- to be able to do something to fight back. That is what we are doing with the fund-raising.

It annoys me a little that people can’t see that, and are trying to kybosh things like “away down in Gorgie” and boycotts etc. If we hadn’t fought our expulsion then we would be utterly disconsolate right now, and I doubt season tickets and pledges would be as remarkable as they are.

We are Hearts, we fight.

And you know whilst I would love to be in Tynecastle for the first or any game next season, I don't really give a tom tit what they do with my season ticket money.  if it keeps someone in a job and the club alive that is what matters.  Wouldn't it be ironic if we didn't kick a ball all season but ended with a bigger operating profit than any of these corrupt barstewards in the Premier that thought only of themselves when kicking us out.  Karma indeed.

Edited by Mid Calder Jambo

2 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

And you know whilst I would love to be in Tynecastle for the first or any game next season, I don't really give a tom tit what they do with my season ticket money.  if it keeps someone in a job and the club alive that is what matters.  Wouldn't it be ironic if we didn't kick a ball all season but ended with a bigger operating profit than any of these corrupt barstewards in the Premier that thought only of themselves when kicking us out.  Karma indeed.

Yep. Some good posters on here today. Enjoying reading JKB a bit more than normal. Plenty spirit and defiance. 

:yas:

14 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

We are Hearts, we fight.

Agree

The boycott is about fighting back. Like this gesture sending a message. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Agree

The boycott is about fighting back. Like this gesture sending a message. 

I will never understand it as long as I live, Michael. You fight. It’s what you do. You absolutely NEVER just take it lying down. Get that shit to ****.

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Maple Leaf said:

It's thanks to Paid Members like yourselves that JKB is in a position to help the Club in this manner.

So thank YOU and all the other Paid Members.  :bravo:

I totally aprove of this way to spend our cash. Bravo moderators. 

Proud to be an arsehole. 

Edited by TypoonJambo

Mid Calder Jambo
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I will never understand it as long as I live, Michael. You fight. It’s what you do. You absolutely NEVER just take it lying down. Get that shit to ****.

Sadly we took a few dry ones last year and there are still some around that will continue to take it lying down.  Robbie will sort them out.  It's up to us to man the defences externally and parry any of the Dungcaster sycophants that are only out to destroy out great institution.  If Robbie does it on the park we will do it off the park.

Just now, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Sadly we took a few dry ones last year and there are still some around that will continue to take it lying down.  Robbie will sort them out.  It's up to us to man the defences externally and parry any of the Dungcaster sycophants that are only out to destroy out great institution.  If Robbie does it on the park we will do it off the park.

We did. Three different managers took it dry last season. 

I’ll tell you what though, I’ll not be having any of this “aye, we won but it was boring” - “phoodle” carry on this season. The clueless morons who came out with that garbage are partly to blame for where we are now. Absolute ****ing insanity.

First and foremost you fight to win. That is the most important thing bar nothing. Then you look at gradually introducing a bit of flair or style or whatever.

There are times when I despise some Hearts supporters.

Threw in a score to the gofundme because its the right thing to do.

Give whatever is in the pot at the end direct to Thistle. They need it more than us, and i don't think any Jambo who donated before JKB stood up will mind. 

Well played lads and lassies. 

Also, because I'm a clown and lazy, how do I become a paid member of JKB?

davemclaren
1 minute ago, trotter said:

Give whatever is in the pot at the end direct to Thistle. They need it more than us, and i don't think any Jambo who donated before JKB stood up will mind. 

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/store/category/1-subscriptions/

2 minutes ago, trotter said:

Agreed. If not I’ll happily donate another tenner to Thistle’s own efforts.