*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Begging the fans to not be on the teams back isn't a great look. He has tried the players he brought in. He has tried the players that were there when he arrived. Now he is going to try youth? How many players have played for Hibs this season? At what point will he consider that he might be the problem. Enjoyable to watch from the outside.

• Replies 63.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Australis said:

He has played well.

Getting plenty of mentions and being a nuisance.

Yeah, he's looked decent. Linking up the play well. 

12 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I know it is the done thing in the social media age, but find it a little bit classless. Revel in your victory but no need for cheap shots at the expense of the opposition a week later. For all they were crap, Aberdeen were pretty magnanimous in defeat. And I'm sure afterwards in private were wishing Darvel all the best in the next round and for the rest of the season. 

They're an ambitious club, they've just had a huge result, they're going to try and keep their name relevant as long as they can. I do get what you're saying though, twitter's particularly bad for companies being edgy and trying to out-zing each other

17 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I know it is the done thing in the social media age, but find it a little bit classless. Revel in your victory but no need for cheap shots at the expense of the opposition a week later. For all they were crap, Aberdeen were pretty magnanimous in defeat. And I'm sure afterwards in private were wishing Darvel all the best in the next round and for the rest of the season. 

If you think that's bad you should see our tiktok account 😂😂😂. It's certainly not classy!! 

A draw, a good few injuries for both sides and the two managers to keep their jobs would be just the ticket.

:sweeet:

i wish jj was my dad
25 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

I want the vermin destroyed 

So do I actually but the bigger picture is a draw allows that charlatan to limp along for even longer. 

8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

A draw, a good few injuries for both sides and the two managers to keep their jobs would be just the ticket.

Probably the best outcome.

We don't want wee Lee losing his job just yet. Draws and herioc defeats will keep him in it whilst those below sneak up on them.

I think Aberdeen win.

They have better players and if they can respond then they should be beating that Hibs team.

2/1 also. Great price.

Just now, Bauld said:

Hibs will win this comfortably

Aberdeen are beyond shite away from home.

Bold statement after seeing the nick of that team sheet 😂 

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Morgan said:

i like your thinking 

Aberdeen win please. Goodwin remains in charge of our 'closest' rival with Hibs slipping closer to a relegation scrap. 

Win win. 

11 minutes ago, Homme said:

I think Aberdeen win.

They have better players and if they can respond then they should be beating that Hibs team.

2/1 also. Great price.

agree

Aberdeen are winnning this. That hibs line up is absolutely shocking. Hanson and Stevenson playing 🤣🤣 the sheep will have a field day if they get in about them 0-2 to the sheep 

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

Aberdeen are winnning this. That hibs line up is absolutely shocking. Hanson and Stevenson playing 🤣🤣 the sheep will have a field day if they get in about them 0-2 to the sheep 

If they don't then Goodwin can have zero complaints when he is shown the door

15 minutes ago, martoon said:

Hanlon and Stevenson.

:4_1_72:

Hibs.

Is that 2 of the products of their Academy that wee Lee was talking about?

Youan all fart and no jobby , and McKirdy is just total jobbies . They had better hope the aged lesbian does not get injured or it is flush away time at the Easter Road Toilet Bowl 

No Nisbet. Surely if he turned down Millwall and wanted to stay at Hibs he'd be in the lineup? He'll be gone by the end of the window.

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I want Hibs to lose . I do not believe for a second that they are safe from relegation 

If they lose today and on Tuesday at Ross County it's possible they are only 4/5 pts off the bottom by 10pm on Wednesday. I know they have been utterly dreadful away from home but I do think we'll see a reaction from Aberdeen. I also expect Duk to run them ragged today.

Edited by Luckies1874

Just now, Luckies1874 said:

If they lose today and on Tuesday at Ross County it's possible they are only 4/5 pts off the bottom by 10pm on Wednesday. I know they have been utterly dreadful away from home but I do think we'll see a reaction from Aberdeen today.

You would think so especially now they've seen the Hobo line up as well

1 minute ago, DG_HMFC said:

No Nisbet. Surely if he turned down Millwall and wanted to stay at Hibs he'd be in the lineup? He'll be gone by the end of the window.

Celtic still swithering over which young loan players they are willing to let them have I expect 

2 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

If they lose today and on Tuesday at Ross County it's possible they are only 4/5 pts off the bottom by 10pm on Wednesday. I know they have been utterly dreadful away from home but I do think we'll see a reaction from Aberdeen. I also expect Duk to run them ragged today.

Yip

I think this will be a draw, Aberdeen have an absolutely terrible away record, something like 11% win rate. Hibs team is beyond guff though. 

Hibs team reminds me of us under Cathro. Mince top to bottom. 

Aberdeen to be to eager to impress and get a man sent off early and Hibs to go on to win as it's only us that can beat them a man down 🤣