• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What an awful goal to concede. :lol: Josh Campbell is about 25 yards from goal when that corner is taken, yet gets to the ball first and scores with his head from about 14 yards out. :rofl: 

alicante jambo
1 minute ago, Broxburn Jambo said:

This is setting up for a 3-2 Aberdeen win..................its the Hibs way

Im with you here. 

Shooter McGavin

I don’t really mind Goodwin at all, feel sorry for him to be honest.

But Willie Miller and Dave Cormack? C**** of the highest order, and I wish them nothing but misery.

August Landmesser
3 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Some Dons fans leaving the ground at 16mins 😂

some decent boozers on Leith Walk tbf :sadrobbo:

That Mckirdy is awful. Can’t pass and I’m not sure what his role is supposed to be. Doing a better job at breaking up Hibs play than Shinnie 😂

Just now, August Landmesser said:

some decent boozers on Leith Walk tbf :sadrobbo:

Hopefully  for them not showing the game 😂😂

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

But Willie Miller and Dave Cormack? C**** of the highest order, and I wish them nothing but misery.

Jim Goodwin's face tells its own story most times, particularly that 2nd goal there. Someone who looks like he's truly trying to fix it and is bemused at how so called professionals can get it so wrong. He tried to cover for them by taking responsibility for the Darvel defeat. Credit to him, but he deserves better than these so called professionals.

🎶 Sacked at tea-time, you're getting sacked at tea-time, sacked at tea-time, you're getting sacked at tea-time. 🎶

He's gone surely!   Pathetic defending. 

Killie haven't won away from home all season in the league, and have yet to even have a shot on target in a relegation 6-pointer vs Ross County after 25 minutes.

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I think Aberdeen were buying time so they could look around for candidates 

The dilly-dallied too long and have now missed out on Sean 'Pip Guardiola' Maloney

1 minute ago, Locky said:

Jim Goodwin's face tells its own story most times, particularly that 2nd goal there. Someone who looks like he's truly trying to fix it and is bemused at how so called professionals can get it so wrong. He tried to cover for them by taking responsibility for the Darvel defeat. Credit to him, but he deserves better than these so called professionals.

They’re not playing badly tbh. Some decent passing, but woeful at the back. 

LochcarronJambo

Thought i would check the live stream for Hibs v Aberdeen, huge numbers of empty seats all around… they will still record 18k plus attendance

Just now, DesertDawg said:

It’s clear why the Aberdeen defence lost five goals at Tynecastle.

I no think the 5 nil followed by Darvel has really broken this Dons team.  They are all over the place. 

Shooter McGavin
2 minutes ago, Locky said:

Aye that’s more or less how I see it. Taken a few bad defeats and didn’t spit the dummy or point fingers etc, took responsibility.

Unlike Johnson who’ll comes out with David Brent levels of bulls*** and will blame everybody else before he takes responsibility himself.

Also, Dave Cormacks statement shows how much of a zoomer he is. A prime example of a business w***** who somehow made his way into a top job, and has made an absolute mess of it.

10 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Well said.

Cormack will soon get sick of digging into his pockets time after time and when that happens, they are going to be in bother. Then they have a ground which is falling to bits too.

Arthur Morgan

Aberdeen genuinely looking like the worst team in the league now. Could they still get relegated? I think so! How funny would that be too 😂

Other than the 2 shocking pieces of defending by Aberdeen. Not a lot between the teams. 

Both are absolute shite and will be bottom 6