*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Nucky Thompson

Probably dislike Celtic slightly more, but after the Souttar situation this is fecking delightful.

GIRFUY 

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rangers are 3-0 down at half time away to Celtic, and haven't had a yellow card yet.  Some of their fans will be raging for that :lol:

There's two significances to this current scoreline.  Firstly, we now have the 2nd best defence in the league.  Just as important, the rabble will be baying for blood on Sunday.

Hearts taking the lead will cause a meltdown and while that's unlikely, it's not impossible.

Would be great if celtic go on to score 7 or 8.

Malinga the Swinga
6 minutes ago, Humblerogue said:

It’s a shame they couldn’t find that extra 100k for souttar 😂

They could have had him for what in football is relatively a pittance. Instead, they are imploding.

Instead of focussing on Celtic, I'm too busy laughing at Rangers.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I don’t understand why Rangers have just tried to contain or not got stuck in more. Passive shit.

I hope you all get the ****ing point.

But for McGregor Celtic would be 5 or 6 up.

Sometimes you just can’t get a foot hold in a game because there is that thing that every football game needs.

The other team.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Naisys Tackle
Just now, GinRummy said:

Hope not. Facing a hun side battered and devoid of confidence on Sunday feels better than facing one that feels like they can’t lose. 

True mate.  I genuinely don't think this is done yet though.  We could have won at the weekend 2-0 down H/T. 

Pains me to say it but Celtic really have recruited superbly. 
the other cheek got Ramsay 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by 1971fozzy

4 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Isn’t mattering one bit but how on Earth did Madden get this game ? Is he not a Rangers fan? I must have that wrong 

50/50 chance which team the ref supports

4 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Wonder what Souttar is thinking right now?

How many pence in the pound did the face painter get? 🤣

Kenny Miller before the game began:

"I think this Rangers team is better than Celtic's. There is far more experience in this fixture. If you had Alfredo Morelos in there, it's probably Rangers' strongest team. Kemar Roofe brings something different - a cleverness, maybe better movement. They can absolutely get three points tonight."

:D

The speed Celtic are playing at tonight Ramsay would have been carried off by now with two torn hamstrings.

Waste of a signing when the defence is mince.

Naisys Tackle
Just now, gashauskis9 said:

Hatate is ridiculous.  What a player 👏👏👏

How does this boy not get noticed by other scouts?  He's easily the best midfielder that's played in Scotland for years. 

HeartsandonlyHearts
6 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I'm calling it now. 

Second half will be totally different. There will be riots if Celtic get a 4th or more so they'll be instructed to keep the ball and stop scoring goals. 

Rangers will get one back, and it'll finish 3-1. 

There’s no Newco fans there so let’s have 5 or 6 please

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

"I think this Rangers team is better than Celtic's. There is far more experience in this fixture. If you had Alfredo Morelos in there, it's probably Rangers' strongest team. Kemar Roofe brings something different - a cleverness, maybe better movement. They can absolutely get three points tonight."

Too much UV for that prick.

Just now, redjambo said:

Kenny Miller is a ^^^^ 

that is all 

It's a pity we didn't manage to get that striker from Japan this window; imagine prices will go up based on the attention that market will be getting now with Hatate and Kyogo.

1 minute ago, maroonsgotop said:

50/50 chance which team the ref supports

Correct Gollum will get the next one

8 minutes ago, tian447 said:

I'm calling it now. 

Second half will be totally different. There will be riots if Celtic get a 4th or more so they'll be instructed to keep the ball and stop scoring goals. 

Rangers will get one back, and it'll finish 3-1. 

Riots where ? there's nae sevco fans at darkheid.

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Probably dislike Celtic slightly more, but after the Souttar situation this is fecking delightful.

GIRFUY 

Hate them both equally but I will admit the Celtic squad is less detestable than usual & begrudgingly admit their manager is quite a likeable guy (minus the manager of Celtic part).

Plus Rangers cheated for years, let their club die & are throwing stupid money around but wouldn’t pay a fair asking price for Souttar, so this is a great laugh

Just now, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

There’s no Newco fans there so let’s have 5 or 6 please

The ones sitting watching at home might have given up and started battering **** out of their families already, so you might be right. 

As much as I hate them both, it would be wonderful to see one of them give the other an 8 or 9 goal thrashing. 

9 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

And some folk on here claim this Celtic side aren’t very good and we should go after them from the off 😂

If you let them have the ball they will rip you.

You definitely need to go after them and match their intensity ..

Not only a good team but a very hard working team.

Just now, whodanny said:

Riots where ? there's nae sevco fans at darkheid.

In Glasgow in general. 

The domestic violence numbers will be spiking as it always does during this fixture. 

8 minutes ago, Homme said:

Just think if Rangers weren't so cheap they would have had Souttar and it'd only have been 2-0 at this point

:rofl:

Just some basic marking and every goal preventable. 

Tennant's  6's
3 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

There's two significances to this current scoreline.  Firstly, we now have the 2nd best defence in the league.  Just as important, the rabble will be baying for blood on Sunday.

Hearts taking the lead will cause a meltdown and while that's unlikely, it's not impossible.

Would be great if celtic go on to score 7 or 8.

If the trend continues into the second half, that lot will be baying for blood if they don't take care of us in the 1st half. 

Celtic, with their spending tbf, are streets ahead.

Hoping that this demoralises gers and that way go their with some belief 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Did Gordon have to make as many saves as McGregor did in the first 25 minutes of any game against Celtic this season?

Darth Sidious
4 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

How does this boy not get noticed by other scouts?  He's easily the best midfielder that's played in Scotland for years. 

This.  The other two Japanese players are pretty good as well.  Untapped market.

1 minute ago, tian447 said:

In Glasgow in general. 

The domestic violence numbers will be spiking as it always does during this fixture. 

yup

As has probably been said already, The Rangers look like they could do with a decent defender in there.

Terrible tuctucs letting Sellic score Shreeee goals.

At least Soapy Soopybaws will be used to sitting back and letting the smelly Mhanks dry rub his new team.

Well taught by Robbie and Lhieveen.

I hate both of them but I’m glad the zombies are being ripped I hate their self entitled shit over the last couple of years since they won their first title I hope they die again and this time stay dead

Tennant's  6's
6 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Need Souttar to play against them and score  🤣

That would be glorious. Last minute to avoid defeat, al a Halkett earlier in the season 

10 minutes ago, Australis said:

Fantastic performance from Celtic, I absolutely hate them but that was cracking football.

Yep.

They play great football.

And they seem to have recruited very very well.

🤮

15 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Difficult to do whilst wearing a suit sat in the stand.

👍 

No doubt he gets his debut on Sunday.   If he struggles the Referee will give him a penalty.   Maybe just start the kickoff at the penalty spot to save time. 

Just now, Tennant's 6's said:

That would be glorious. Last minute to avoid defeat, al a Halkett earlier in the season 

😁