Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Kilmarnock are like a rabbit caught in the headlights ... laughable!

Disgraceful performance. They’ve let themselves and their club down. Embarrassing 

Dundee wouldn't be my choice to take their place, but Killie are long overdue a relegation.

They deserve it for signing and playing Colin Doyle anyway.

Edited by DC_92

Half of me wants to laugh at Killie, but I have to say Dundee being rewarded for their key role in sending us down is sickening 

Malinga the Swinga

I didn't think Kilmarnock would play as badly as they did on Sunday. I was right. They are actually playing worse. 

Kilmarnock's players look shattered and worse for them, they look shit. 

Plenty time left I guess, but difficult to see any comeback

Will also be nice to see Broadfoot, Lafferty, Burke and Tommy Wright being relegated. 

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

So two less plastic pitches for next season, with them and Hamilton going down, should suit us

Geoff Kilpatrick

The only bright side is that whiny arsehole off The Terrace podcast will be all tears and snotters. Karma for taking the piss out of us.

Well so far I have to admit I got it badly wrong

Killie are proving to be a very poor side and at this moment you can hardly be fearing the sides in the bottom half of the Scottish Premiership even if we never signed anyone prior to next season.

The one thing they have is time to recover......... though at present not looking likely

Humblerogue
Just now, Maroonblood22 said:

Gonna end up hating Killie now for letting these shitehawks get promoted!!! 🤬

Looking forward to showing them some hospitality in front of a full Tynie 

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Na his positioning was fine there Killie never defended it and the guy on the line was useless

The header was 5 yards out - from a corner I would want my keeper to take charge of that situation

Just now, BigAlim said:

Half of me wants to laugh at Killie, but I have to say Dundee being rewarded for their key role in sending us down is sickening 

This

As an aside has the Transfer thread or forum now got a load of lets sign KL again as Killie wont be able to afford to keep him yet

With Killie only having four players contracted for next season, the majority of the players on the pitch for them won’t be affected by their relegation 

Tasavallan

Tommy Wright leaves a poor St Johnstone, then whoosh! they win 2 cups.  Goes to Killie then whoosh!, relegated.  Might need to leave 2020/2021 of his CV.

gashauskis9

This hometown boy pish with Adam and Dundee is getting on my tits now.  I don’t recall anyone mentioning that he was a diehard Dundee fan who dreamt of playing for them when he was pinging them in from his own half for Liverpool. 

Rick Sanchez

The difference is Killie have to work for their goals...Dundee haven't. I don't see them getting three.

Tommy Wright's stock has plummeted.

Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

The header was 5 yards out - from a corner I would want my keeper to take charge of that situation

I would agree but the way they were set up and the way Killie tried to defend it suggests that was deliberate but Broadfoot ****ed it up by taking out Rossi and leaving Ashcroft with a free header. Dont think Doyle has been at fault yet

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, Maroonblood22 said:

Gonna end up hating Killie now for letting these shitehawks get promoted!!! 🤬

surely you already hated them. 100% our bogey team, a shit away trip and their tinpot fans revelled in our expulsion as much as anyone else’s. 

I actually hate everyone these days with a few obvious exceptions. Just have different degrees of hate

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

The difference is Killie have to work for their goals...Dundee haven't. I don't see them getting three.

Tommy Wright's stock has plummeted.

Did he have stock or was that just jkb 😉

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

surely you already hated them. 100% our bogey team, a shit away trip and their tinpot fans revelled in our expulsion as much as anyone else’s. 

I actually hate everyone these days with a few obvious exceptions. Just have different degrees of hate

Hibs 😏

13 minutes ago, sadj said:

Why is Doyle getting it tight from ya? What has he had to do with either goal? 

I'm not giving it tight.   He is still partly responsible if they get relegated by faing to stop the goals.   So is the manager for allowing a high line to allow a through ball through to allow Doyle to show his quality.   

stevie1874

Only decent thing about this is seeing that miserable sod Wright slumped in his seat with a face like thunder 😂. Also Lafferty winning absolutely nothing in the air for a guy his height is mystifying. 

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Neilson to Kilmarnock would be a good move.

👍

Bottom half of the prem must be utter shite. Hearts were bad, still finished 13 points ahead of Dundee who are strolling this. 

Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Surely one of these teams should be wearing away kit

Just thought the exact same thing. 

Rick Sanchez
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Did he have stock or was that just jkb 😉

True :laugh:

I expected more from Burke, Power and Broadfoot tbh. They're just seeing out the loss now, no urgency. I'd be raging.

Wright out!

Seymour M Hersh

I'll not be pleased if these vote changing c nuts get promotion but I also won't miss that twat Wright and Kilmarnock and their plastic pitch. 

13 minutes ago, moonraker said:

So two less plastic pitches for next season, with them and Hamilton going down, should suit us

Its the only positive.  Having Dundee going up is bloody sickening 

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I expected more from Burke, Power and Broadfoot tbh. They're just seeing out the loss now, no urgency. I'd be raging.

Wright out!

REALLY????

Maroon Sailor

Looks as strong a Premiership as there's been in recent seasons

Hearts Hibs Rangers Celtic Dundee Utd Dundee Aberdeen St Johnstone Motherwell St Mirren Livingston Ross Co

I certainly got it wrong.

I thought Killie would overrun Dundee at Dens and effectively finish it off after the first leg.

0-3, iirc.

Tbf, Dundee have peaked at the right time. Got 2nd which meant just 2 ties and they've set about the Rairh away leg and both v. Killie very well.

Not happy that Nelms/Dundee are getting what they want but no biggie. 

Edited by martoon

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Wright out!

Burke has really been the only one looking interested I think. Broadfoot cost them the second not sure which pair cost them the first. Laff has been poor so far , proper route one from Killie and hes won nothing