Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jimbojack

I hope we keep Tavernier quiet he seems to be the main threat for them just now 

19 minutes ago, bawheed said:

Watching Jordan McGee makes you wonder why we let him go for nothing back in 2017.

Looked decent the few times I’ve seen him this season. Sure Falkirk paid a fee for him though balatoni signed on a free for them at the same time. 

Might aswell add… get it round ye rangers, more tears on Sunday please 🙏 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
27 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Guaranteed the blue Brazil will turn up against us on Sunday.

We're playing Cowdenbeath? Who knew?

Brick Tamland

Lovely stuff, Sevco fans drowning in their own snotters whilst taking their faces for a shite.
Marvellous. 
Let’s get it right up them on Sunday Hearts. 

3 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Let’s hope it’s another 10-0

tian447
34 minutes ago, thee jambo said:

Huns 13 fouls not one yellow 

Including a double handed shove on Bakayoko as he was subbing off, right in front of the referee. 

I get that he was milking the applause, but since when has that kind of thing ever been allowed? Oh right, it was Rangers, nevermind. 

Cameronstheman
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

Including a double handed shove on Bakayoko as he was subbing off, right in front of the referee. 

I get that he was milking the applause, but since when has that kind of thing ever been allowed? Oh right, it was Rangers, nevermind. 

TBF Blair Spittal done that on Saturday and got away with it 

Jack Torrance

Poor The Rangers. There for the taking.

Edited by Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance
36 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

**** Rangers, the f****** s**** club that they are.

C****.

Wot he said. 👍

DG_HMFC
10 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

:lol: wondered how long it would be before someone said that.

dc-jambo
4 minutes ago, Hansel said:

They're raging on bears den.

The language is absolutely vulgar

:oohmatron:

the language on that site is often very poor. Will have to pop on there later and have a word 🤓🤣😂

Just now, dc-jambo said:

the language on that site is often very poor. Will have to pop on there later and have a word 🤓🤣😂

Give them a good telling off mate 😆 

:naughty:

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
9 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

:lol: wondered how long it would be before someone said that.

Someone had to...

Bazzas right boot
20 minutes ago, Hansel said:

They're raging on bears den.

The language is absolutely vulgar

:oohmatron:

The OF don't do supporting very well.

Daveandal
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

The OF don't do supporting very well.

It does my nut in when people here go full tonto here after a bad performance or result but its nothing compared to Celtic and Rangers fans. Win or walk away is their style.

An early goal on Sunday and their end will be Toxic.

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, Jimbojack said:

I hope we keep Tavernier quiet he seems to be the main threat for them just now 

He always is really, and the weakest link defensively. 

Pasquale for King
44 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Lovely stuff, Sevco fans drowning in their own snotters whilst taking their faces for a shite.
Marvellous. 
Let’s get it right up them on Sunday Hearts. 

😆👍🏽👏🏾

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

It does my nut in when people here go full tonto here after a bad performance or result but its nothing compared to Celtic and Rangers fans. Win or walk away is their style.

An early goal on Sunday and their end will be Toxic.

Yip, they're exactly were they should be and a good celtic team would be out of reach. 

Compared to the 99's and 00's they are skint and are now in competition with the English Championship teams fir players.

They have yet to  accept their position on global football.

3 points of 1st and they want everyone sacked, everyone is a fenian and they hate the club.

Horrible fans.

DG_HMFC

Their fans will be ready to tear them a new one if we keep them quiet and sneak a lead. 

Really hope our boys are at it on Sunday.

JimmyCant

Luke McCowan tonight. Absolute stand out. Best player on the park by a distance. If we’ve got even a sniff of a chance of getting him we should move heaven and earth to get it done. Dundee are the best non OF side we’ve played this season and there’s 2/3 of their players we should be looking at seriously

Rangers tonight - Noticeably Leggy. Full of decent players but zero cohesion. Even the pundits struggle to tell you what they’re about tactically. Quite a bit better than us if they click and they’ve got scary pace in the wide areas. Very vulnerable on this sort of form though. We’ve got a decent chance here but we need to get at them right from the start like Dundee did tonight

Edited by JimmyCant

1971fozzy
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Dundee got that point they didn't need. 

Hibs confirmed 7th again. 

🤣🤣🤣

1971fozzy
53 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Yip, they're exactly were they should be and a good celtic team would be out of reach. 

Compared to the 99's and 00's they are skint and are now in competition with the English Championship teams fir players.

3 points of 1st and they want everyone sacked, everyone is a fenian and they hate the club.

Horrible fans.

They aren’t skint

SectionDJambo

Does this mean that we’ve done them a favour restricting their tickets for Sunday?

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

He always is really, and the weakest link defensively. 

He leaves a big space that can be exploited. County targeted that area on Sunday and Goldson was dragged into that area again tonight when he went walkabout. He's really very poor defensively.

Edited by Carter

Preston Jambo
2 hours ago, FWJ said:

Let’s hope it’s another 10-0

WE beat them 9-3 in our last Semi Final against them!

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Carter said:

He leaves a big space that can be exploited. County targeted that area on Sunday and Goldson was dragged into that area again tonight when he went walkabout. He's really very poor defensively.

Absolutely, the guy on the other side is a liability too. 

Wee Mikey
39 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

They aren’t skint

Did you miss the 'compared to' bit?

Maybe not 'skint' now, as such ...

... but ...

... compared to when they were signing the likes of Paul Gascoigne et-al, aided and abetted by dodgy 'side-letters' and so on ... leading to their demise?

Night & day.

gregzy2k7
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Luke McCowan tonight. Absolute stand out. Best player on the park by a distance. If we’ve got even a sniff of a chance of getting him we should move heaven and earth to get it done. Dundee are the best non OF side we’ve played this season and there’s 2/3 of their players we should be looking at seriously

Rangers tonight - Noticeably Leggy. Full of decent players but zero cohesion. Even the pundits struggle to tell you what they’re about tactically. Quite a bit better than us if they click and they’ve got scary pace in the wide areas. Very vulnerable on this sort of form though. We’ve got a decent chance here but we need to get at them right from the start like Dundee did tonight

Agree,

The boy has been a stand out this season, I've always liked Cameron personally, but feel he might just be out of our price range, but Mccowan could actually be an excellent pick up as well if we can't get Cameron.

I would imagine there will be interest in both players in the summer.

DesertDawg
1 hour ago, Carter said:

Neilson figured that out in the Championship game at Tynecastle a few years ago when he played Robbie Muirhead, yes, who now plays at Morton, right up against him and he got 2 goals.....in both cases with Tavernier posted missing somewhere upfield.

It's always surprised me how so few opposition managers have figured this out.

Watt-Zeefuik

I said I wanted them to win on a jammy goal but this is pretty hilarious so I take it back.

thee jambo
7 hours ago, Cameronstheman said:

TBF Blair Spittal done that on Saturday and got away with it 

Spittal did get booked for it. 

leipzig76

A couple of posts from Bears den

If we ever needed a result the team I’d pick to play is Hearts

We we are a mess. This team is broken.
Hearts are favourites for this weekend.

So, they think mibbes aye,Mibbes naw.................... I think aye !

BigAlim
1 hour ago, leipzig76 said:

A couple of posts from Bears den

If we ever needed a result the team I’d pick to play is Hearts

We we are a mess. This team is broken.
Hearts are favourites for this weekend.

So, they think mibbes aye,Mibbes naw.................... I think aye !

It’s interesting that even their fans seem to acknowledge us as their easiest opponent to play against, puts all the budget chat into context a bit.

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

They aren’t skint

Compared to celtic they are and compared to the times I mentioned they are, the likes of Bournemouth are a bigger fish than them now.

No more Gazzas. Albertz, Klos,  Laudrup, Gattaso, Koemans (sp) etc now.

1971fozzy
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Compared to celtic they are and compared to the times I mentioned they are, the likes of Bournemouth are a bigger fish than them now.

yeah I get what you mean now. 

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Did you miss the 'compared to' bit?

Maybe not 'skint' now, as such ...

... but ...

... compared to when they were signing the likes of Paul Gascoigne et-al, aided and abetted by dodgy 'side-letters' and so on ... leading to their demise?

Night & day.

Oops, beaten to it.

kingantti1874
35 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Agreed, Thing is when they had those players we had Cameron, McCann, Weir, Naismith, Adam, Flogel. We couldn’t get near one of those player now either.  The hearts 1998 team would comfortably win the league.

Celtic couldn’t sign a Van Hoojdonk, Larson,  a cadete, a paulo di Canio either.

what you are observing is the material decline in Scottish football. But it think you are correct in saying it’s impacted the huns the most.

RustyRightPeg
9 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Mentioned on another thread, when Clement was appointed a whole bundle of Monaco fans on Twitters comments ridiculed the appointment and their comments ranged from no style, no tactics, likes to blame others, bad loser etc..

All on display in 4 days between the County and Dundee games. Extremely direct in both, and getting caught in transitions. His post match presser was very patronizing to the support (as funny as it is), but without doubt he's cracking under the pressure and they've chucked their advantage. 

JimmyCant
1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Mentioned on another thread, when Clement was appointed a whole bundle of Monaco fans on Twitters comments ridiculed the appointment and their comments ranged from no style, no tactics, likes to blame others, bad loser etc..

All on display in 4 days between the County and Dundee games. Extremely direct in both, and getting caught in transitions. His post match presser was very patronizing to the support (as funny as it is), but without doubt he's cracking under the pressure and they've chucked their advantage. 

It’s more when they haven’t got the ball, they just don’t take a shape to win it back. Celtic saw it. Ross co saw it and Dundee saw it. Also, psychologically, they went on that great run when Clement first came in but still couldn’t shake off Celtic and build a gap. They look tired as I think Clement beasts them in training and during the season isn’t really best practice to do that so maybe that’s catching up with them.

Long to Bakayoko (another player of theirs I really like) who was either winning it and when he wasn’t the Dundee midfield we’re first to the second ball. They play their full backs miles up the park, even without the ball they still sit high up and rarely invert to recover possession. Okay we don’t have a Bakayoko to fight their centre backs but we’ve got clever players who can get at them. They’ve got an arrogance about them defensively that isn’t justified by their quality and their actions. I don’t think Goldson is the cleverest centre back in the world either .

It’s Rangers up front we need to worry about. They’ll have Silva Sima Matondo and Mcausland, all very quick in wide areas so we’ll probably need to play a back 3 to help out Atkinson (and Cochrane to a lesser extent) If we’re going to lose it’ll be those 4 who hurt us.

Edited by JimmyCant

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Agreed, Thing is when they had those players we had Cameron, McCann, Weir, Naismith, Adam, Flogel. We couldn’t get near one of those player now either.  The hearts 1998 team would comfortably win the league.

Celtic couldn’t sign a Van Hoojdonk, Larson,  a cadete, a paulo di Canio either.

what you are observing is the material decline in Scottish football. But it think you are correct in saying it’s impacted the huns the most.

Eh??? 

Given I remember clearly the 90s.. I'm just going to dissect your drivel somewhat...

Lets see-colin cameron? Signed from 1st division raith rovers. Neil mccann? Signed from 1st division dundee. David weir? Signed from 1st division Falkirk. Gary naismith? Was a ******* hearts youth academy prospect. 

As for flogel and Adam signed from clubs we could still sign from today. 

So no idea what you're slavering on about. You're claiming hearts couldn't sign Scottish prospects form the bleeding Scottish championship today? 

Complete garbage take. 

doctor jambo
11 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Horrible fans.

thats because neither of them ever go into a game in scotland as anything other than overwhelming favourites. it must be really weird.

every dropped point is a total shock.

no idea how that feels.

Ex member of the SaS

BBC showing Sevco committed 13 fouls, seemed much more watching the game. Still no cards despite Tavernier committing a fore arm smash on the Dundee guy. So many fouls where the barged into the back of players and one where the player had to go off plus a two handed shove at the substitution right in front of the ref,  typical biased refereeing, including the ref rushing the Dundee players to stop time wasting. Utterely gob smack the didn't get a Tavpen.