Songs you hate and why

Marvin

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Was there?

Why was that then. Kennys never really struck me as one for the Stone Island (in the stream) set. Was it in some edgy gangsta film?

I've honestly no idea where it came from, I just recall being on a few employment courses c. 2012 and that song was always played by right rough ****s. Heard neds playing it on buses too.

The most bizarre 'ned anthem' I've ever heard.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marvin

• JudyJudyJudy

• Auld Reekin'

• ri Alban

Lone Striker

Blue Monday by New Order -  incredibly over-rated, repetitive, and just bizarre why the record-buying public put it to number 1 for so long.     (They did some very good other stuff - just not this)

I Feel Love   by Donna Summer - incredibly over-rated, repetitive and just bizarre why the record-buying public put it to number 1 for so long.   (She did some very good other stuff  too, after her 70's disco nonsense phase - she did a "Kylie" by  making a good job of  a  Stock/Aitken/Waterman song in the late 80's )

42 minutes ago, Locky said:

I much prefer that version. Had no idea the Supergrass lads had done this. :lol: 

They released that album of covers 10 years ago and reissued that a month or so ago with extra tracks.

JudyJudyJudy
On 20/08/2020 at 13:39, Lone Striker said:

Blue Monday by New Order -  incredibly over-rated, repetitive, and just bizarre why the record-buying public put it to number 1 for so long.     (They did some very good other stuff - just not this)

I Feel Love   by Donna Summer - incredibly over-rated, repetitive and just bizarre why the record-buying public put it to number 1 for so long.   (She did some very good other stuff  too, after her 70's disco nonsense phase - she did a "Kylie" by  making a good job of  a  Stock/Aitken/Waterman song in the late 80's )

I feel love is an incredible piece of music !!

A Boy Named Crow

Maroon 5, Memories 

A hateful song, annoying voice, a melody that sticks in your head for hours (not in a good way), even the sentiment in the lyrics feels like a trite cliché.

...and now I've got it stuck in my head!!!

Unknown user
1 hour ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Maroon 5, Memories 

A hateful song, annoying voice, a melody that sticks in your head for hours (not in a good way), even the sentiment in the lyrics feels like a trite cliché.

...and now I've got it stuck in my head!!!

Levine oot!:raging:

Edited by Smithee

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

Born Slippy, it's shit, why do so many love it?

I don't mind it, but did have some good times at indie clubs with my mates when that was released.