Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

buzzbomb1958
39 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Just donated a £5 - we should get a similar banner

The corrupt cabal will probably tell the police and stewards to confiscate said banners citing only the green brigade are afforded outspoken banners

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

Ex member of the SaS

I am desperate to get back to fans being admitted, even if just to show those muppets we were serious. Would love to see them moan about smaller crowds considering it was down to them in the first place.

SectionDJambo

Maybe we are now at the point where Hearts may indicate that they won’t handle tickets for away grounds, whenever spectators are allowed back into those grounds. Any Hearts fan who still feels that they are happy to give these clubs their cash, will be able do so by applying directly to those clubs.

Far from “building bridges” or “moving on”, we are now being disadvantaged, with malice, by the Championship clubs asking Doncaster to stop us training, until they are ready to come off furlough. They say it’s not fair we have the finance to prepare for the season, and a cup semi final, at this time, but it’s fair for them to, once again, take advantage of covid 19 to have an excuse to kick us.

They can’t expect us to finance their business when they are being so openly hostile, as a cabal, towards us. 

41 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Maybe we are now at the point where Hearts may indicate that they won’t handle tickets for away grounds, whenever spectators are allowed back into those grounds. Any Hearts fan who still feels that they are happy to give these clubs their cash, will be able do so by applying directly to those clubs.

Far from “building bridges” or “moving on”, we are now being disadvantaged, with malice, by the Championship clubs asking Doncaster to stop us training, until they are ready to come off furlough. They say it’s not fair we have the finance to prepare for the season, and a cup semi final, at this time, but it’s fair for them to, once again, take advantage of covid 19 to have an excuse to kick us.

They can’t expect us to finance their business when they are being so openly hostile, as a cabal, towards us. 

Absolutely correct.

I think we are at the point now where we will be stopping visit fans and officials coming to Tynecastle other clubs will react and not give us tickets either. The boycott will be forced and for me that is fine. It has to be done at a club level the fans will always disagree if their is a choice. If the choice is taken away we will then all rally round the club.

Gordon Ramsay
3 minutes ago, Rods said:

I think we are at the point now where we will be stopping visit fans and officials coming to Tynecastle other clubs will react and not give us tickets either. The boycott will be forced and for me that is fine. It has to be done at a club level the fans will always disagree if their is a choice. If the choice is taken away we will then all rally round the club.

Hopefully that happens. 

Tynecastle should now be for us only. 

41 minutes ago, Rods said:

This 100%
if you invite someone to your house and they badmouth you and wreck the place and offend your family member’s... you don’t ever invite them back

MarkDevriesScores4
28 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

We should train today’s and stick two fingers up to the jrg , they have no authority 

Completely agree. What can they do? They have not punished 2 clubs who have knowingly and intentionally broken their agreed protocol. In fact, they handed them bonus time to recover from injuries.

just carry on hearts.

You can bet your bottom dollar that that prick of a Raith rovers chairman and the fat tosser at Ayr have been bumping their gums about unfair advantages to hearts!!

Anyone still thinking of going to these places once allowed really needs to reconsider.

ONLY HEARTS 

pettigrewsstylist
17 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

anyone still considering going to away games 😂

As part of the Inverness 10k....yip 😀

Leveins Battalion

Confirmed by the Federation of Hearts supporters that they advocate not going to any away games.

Sorry can't post the link as on Facebook.

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Confirmed by the Federation of Hearts supporters that they advocate not going to any away games.

That’s good news. I personally can’t understand why anyone would want to give money to the clubs that screwed us. I get that people will want to support Hearts, but not going IMO shows the club that we support them completely.

On 12/08/2020 at 17:15, casper said:

Not sure I would be a supporter of a boycott. All a bit too old firm for me.

So is winning trophies, you not a supporter of that?

On 12/08/2020 at 17:22, JamboAl1965 said:

I couldn't care if it's a bit old firm  or even a bit Hibs, there is no way I am putting cash into clubs who set out to harm us for their own benefit. each to there own 

This

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

👏

Statement from the Executive of the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs.

The decision taken yesterday by the Scottish JRG to immediately suspend an agreed training regime and restrict the operational function of Heart of Midlothian has to been seen as nothing more than a blatant attempt to try and thwart our clubs attempt to return to the so called highest echelons of Scottish football, the Premier League. For the group to use the terminology they have is nothing short of laughable, “fairness” cannot be a word that has passed the lips of many that run the game in Scotland, certainly not in the last nine months. How a working group chaired by an individual whose “fairness” is questionable due to a vested interest can use the criteria that because other clubs do not want to submit themselves or cannot afford the costs involved despite a substantial financial gift from a benefactor feels it is correct to stop a club that has tried to move forward beggars belief, when this is paired with the so far unaccountability of both Aberdeen and Celtic for their players behaviour the  words that come to mind are bullying, corruption and deceit certainly not fairness.
We would urge the Hearts support to think twice about supporting any event or purchasing any product where either the SFA or clubs within the SPFL who support this kind of mismanagement outside the Heart of Midlothian benefit.
On a positive note if “FAIRNESS” is the to be the new norm for Scottish football and we are all Jock Tamson’s bairns, we await with huge interest the announcement on the capping of wages being paid , the equal distribution of TV money and of course the replacement of the current SPFL board with  truly accountable professionals and in the world of “FAIRNESS” the burning of all SFA Blazers excluding their current occupants because that just wouldn’t be fair.

5 minutes ago, maroon66 said:

The decision taken yesterday by the Scottish JRG to immediately suspend an agreed training regime and restrict the operational function of Heart of Midlothian has to been seen as nothing more than a blatant attempt to try and thwart our clubs attempt to return to the so called highest echelons of Scottish football, the Premier League. For the group to use the terminology they have is nothing short of laughable, “fairness” cannot be a word that has passed the lips of many that run the game in Scotland, certainly not in the last nine months. How a working group chaired by an individual whose “fairness” is questionable due to a vested interest can use the criteria that because other clubs do not want to submit themselves or cannot afford the costs involved despite a substantial financial gift from a benefactor feels it is correct to stop a club that has tried to move forward beggars belief, when this is paired with the so far unaccountability of both Aberdeen and Celtic for their players behaviour the  words that come to mind are bullying, corruption and deceit certainly not fairness.
We would urge the Hearts support to think twice about supporting any event or purchasing any product where either the SFA or clubs within the SPFL who support this kind of mismanagement outside the Heart of Midlothian benefit.
On a positive note if “FAIRNESS” is the to be the new norm for Scottish football and we are all Jock Tamson’s bairns, we await with huge interest the announcement on the capping of wages being paid , the equal distribution of TV money and of course the replacement of the current SPFL board with  truly accountable professionals and in the world of “FAIRNESS” the burning of all SFA Blazers excluding their current occupants because that just wouldn’t be fair.

Brilliant.

Can we organise one of those pishy walks through to Hampdump? Get sponsored to walk through and wait for the corruption crew to turn up and offer* them hard boiled eggs

*by offer it is mandatory and some of the hard boiled may not be fully cooked.

TyphoonJambo
2 hours ago, maroon66 said:

10/10. Great statement. 

10 hours ago, Rods said:

The club simply has to say they will not handle ticket applications for away games and ask fans to stay away for their own good and the good of the club (assuming there is any away travel - and I'm really concerned we won't even see the season completed with or without fans). 

7 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

You can bet your bottom dollar that that prick of a Raith rovers chairman and the fat tosser at Ayr have been bumping their gums about unfair advantages to hearts!!

Anyone still thinking of going to these places once allowed really needs to reconsider.

ONLY HEARTS 

100% bang on.   

On 12/08/2020 at 17:15, casper said:

Not sure I would be a supporter of a boycott. All a bit too old firm for me.

hows that looking now ?

The Fed of Supporters statement would have had a more positive impact without the bit about burning the occupants of the blazers. :rofl:

I mean it’s hard to disagree with him, the way I’m feeling right now, but I don’t think that’ll garner much external support.

4 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

The Fed of Supporters statement would have had a more positive impact without the bit about burning the occupants of the blazers. :rofl:

I mean it’s hard to disagree with him, the way I’m feeling right now, but I don’t think that’ll garner much external support.

It went too far 😀 but sums it up fairly well all the same. Hard to see where any meaningful external support is coming from. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

It went too far 😀 but sums it up fairly well all the same. Hard to see where any meaningful external support is coming from. 

True.

9 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Add Morton and Alloa to the list (they should have been on it anyway).

I know it might be a bit controversial but every club should be on the list. If It had suited Inverness or Partick they'd have shafted us as well. 

**** everyone else. Go to homes games and donate to the club (finances allowing) when we are away.

12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I know it might be a bit controversial but every club should be on the list. If It had suited Inverness or Partick they'd have shafted us as well. 

**** everyone else. Go to homes games and donate to the club (finances allowing) when we are away.

I sympathise, and I know what you mean, but I disagree, mate. For me it’s all about actions and reactions. Regardless of motives, we should distinguish between those who ****ed us, and those who did not. 

I also think that we need to get Hearts and Partick Thistle representation on the boards and committees of Scottish football. Inverness, Stranraer, Edinburgh City, East Fife. 

Edited by Beast Boy

1 minute ago, Beast Boy said:

I sympathise, and Inknow what you mean, but I disagree, mate. For me it’s all about actions and reactions. Regardless of motives, we should distinguish between those who ****ed us, and those who did not. 

Yep, I've no justification for it at all but nobody outwith Hearts will get a penny of my money ever again. No more trips to Hampden or Easter Road, nowt. 

I'm 50 so seen my share of cup wins and victories at easter road and I won't have a pop at folk who go but I am completely done. Similarly, away games have a big social life aspect for a lot of folk, up to them if they go, I understand the reasoning.

In saying all that, a wee european trip at some point in the future would be nice.

The Old Tolbooth

So we now know that Raith, Alloa, and Morton,  have all shafted us even further than they already initially shafted us in the first place (and I guarantee there were more, that sleekit ******* at Dunfermline would’ve been right in there too), seriously, any Hearts fan even remotely considering putting money into these clubs who have so openly and blatantly shafted us, need to have a long hard look at themselves, I used to love the away days better than home games, but not any more, I hope they squeal like pigs when less than 200 turn up to their shitty little tinpot clubs! 

Edited by The Old Tolbooth

Bazzas right boot

Whether our support makes a big difference or a small one it doesn't matter, any cash would help others. 

Also, folk saying only £50k give or take, if that is multiplied x13 and given to foh or spent in the club store it's over £600k to Hearts and not other clubs. 

If folk added in the cost of travel and a drink in that it would be about £1m to Hearts and not other clubs and their communities. 

This season looks ****ed anyway. 

pettigrewsstylist
13 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

So we now know that Raith, Alloa, and Morton,  have all shafted us even further than they already initially shafted us in the first place (and I guarantee there were more, that sleekit ******* at Dunfermline would’ve been right in there too), seriously, any Hearts fan even remotely considering putting money into these clubs who have so openly and blatantly shafted us, need to have a long hard look at themselves, I used to love the away days better than home games, but not any more, I hope they squeal like pigs when less than 200 turn up to their shitty little tinpot clubs! 

Awaydays are my love. I shant be there, other than Inverness. Cant reward this behaviour in any way at all.  My NEED to see the jambos will have to be managed.

Edited by pettigrewsstylist

SectionDJambo
40 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

My reading of it is they want the blazers burnt whilst not being worn by their wearers. A non violent protest.

16 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Yep, I've no justification for it at all but nobody outwith Hearts will get a penny of my money ever again. No more trips to Hampden or Easter Road, nowt. 

I'm 50 so seen my share of cup wins and victories at easter road and I won't have a pop at folk who go but I am completely done. Similarly, away games have a big social life aspect for a lot of folk, up to them if they go, I understand the reasoning.

In saying all that, a wee european trip at some point in the future would be nice.

Oh, I totally back your stance on away games. Just the bit about the teams who didn’t vote us under the bus not being exempt.

Edited by Beast Boy

The most important thing is Heart of Midlothian to us, it’s quite obvious for others it’s their clubs and rightly so every man/team  for themselves okay get on with it THEMSELVES. we will concentrate on our team and we will see who comes out the other side.

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

My reading of it is they want the blazers burnt whilst not being worn by their wearers. A non violent protest.

It’s a bit early, so I probably picked it up wrong. 

The Old Tolbooth
8 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Awaydays are my love. I shant be there, other than Inverness. Cant reward this behaviour in any way at all.  My NEED to see the jambos will have to be managed.

IPTV in the house with a few beers mate, or Hearts TV if they allow the games to be screened live, I’d imagine we’re going to be playing on a Friday night a lot anyway. 

Glamorgan Jambo

As I’ve already said in these threads if these clubs don’t balance the books they’ve only one recourse to stop them going under, the bank accounts of their directors. The only club whose books I looked at (Raith) conformed this with the guy that owns the club (an expat 70 year old accountant living in Bangkok) bailing them out several times in the last published financial year report (18/19).

If the thought that the act of Hearts fans staying away from the likes of East End and Starks Park forces their numbskull directors to personally empty their bank accounts doesn’t persuade you it’s worth boycotting then I don’t know what will.

SectionDJambo
11 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

It’s a bit early, so I probably picked it up wrong. 

😊

The whole organisations of both the SFA and SPFL needs burning down. The way they are carrying on, they'll light the match themselves. They're not a smart as they think they are.

13 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

IPTV in the house with a few beers mate, or Hearts TV if they allow the games to be screened live, I’d imagine we’re going to be playing on a Friday night a lot anyway. 

I fear that's the next dig at us from the SPFL/SFA. I feel they're going to say they cannot allow Hearts ST holders to stream home games.

53 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It's not controversial to me. Only Hearts.