• Groot

• Marvin

• Shapes

• yvonnejambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

EASY! EASY! EASY!

away and shite, you guys were terrible. We literally voted vlad one after another and there was still doubt :rofl:

Rudi Skacel

Masons made that game go on longer than it should. Also how tf did that end up in a tie for the last vote? I mean seriously?

jambosean75

after day 1 we decided we couldn't win so decided to go out with a big FU

yet you guys were so bad we came within a random number generation of winning 😄😄😄😄

yvonnejambo

Also if the goons had picked Simo at night they would have gained a new recruit! 

Just now, Shapes said:

away and shite, you guys were terrible. We literally voted vlad one after another and there was still doubt :rofl:

:rofl: That was the main thing bugging me. It made no sense but I genuinely didn't think the 3 of you would/could be that obvious

A hollow victory that just confirms that I'm shite at this but still undefeated :rofl:

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Also if the goons had picked Simo at night they would have gained a new recruit! 

knew he couldn't be trusted :laugh:

jambosean75

we had more posts on our goon thread than was on here and most of them were laughing at had bad you were

Never has there been a mafia game where i felt a defeat felt like a victory.

Masons were absolutely Hibs in this game.

We voted (and lynched) Vlad, a trusted player, ONE AFTER ANOTHER.

You lot were shite 😂😂😂😂

Stuart McNeill

I would have preferred if Rudi went for shapes on the last day instead of Ian.

I was pretty confident last night it was her but the  longer the day went on, the more I thought it could be marvin.

Rudi Skacel

I was almost begging for a trust list. Masons knew 5 out of 10, especially when there were 2 masons beside each other in the player list. You knew 5 out of the 10 players. I dont understand what the secrecy was. Then you all outed yourself at once. If groot had put a trust list up, id have known straight away to trust that (bunny wouldnt have in fairness) but vlad and stuart could have stayed quiet. 

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Never has there been a mafia game where i felt a defeat felt like a victory.

Masons were absolutely Hibs in this game.

We voted (and lynched) Vlad, a trusted player, ONE AFTER ANOTHER.

You lot were shite 😂😂😂😂

In fairness the masons decided to use our number advantage and all voted Marvin one after another. Within 3 mins of each other.

Then followed that up with 2 trust lists naming all masons 1 2 and 3.

Remaining good players somehow missed that!!

Why did you choose to lynch me when there were plenty of choices?

Rudi Skacel
Just now, Vlad Magic said:

In fairness the masons decided to use our number advantage and all voted Marvin one after another. Within 3 mins of each other.

why did you stay a secret when you knew 5 out of 10 players were good? And were going to get an investigation at least?

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I was almost begging for a trust list. Masons knew 5 out of 10, especially when there were 2 masons beside each other in the player list. You knew 5 out of the 10 players. I dont understand what the secrecy was. Then you all outed yourself at once. If groot had put a trust list up, id have known straight away to trust that (bunny wouldnt have in fairness) but vlad and stuart could have stayed quiet. 

One trust list excuse the pun cannot be trusted.

The plan was to make a statement to all good players.

It was a good plan but a mixture of people not spotting the obvious and someone voting me and not being around at deadline ****ed it.

Marvin was getting lynched. We were utterly screwed if that happened and we knew the game was lost. 
We knew it and Sean came up with the idea to just have some fun and vote you enmasse.

We never envisioned it going this far.

jambosean75
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

we had worked out you were a mason and that marvin was a townie

we hoped you would get lynched and were disappointed when it went 5 3 against marvin.

i realised none of us had a vote on either of you and if we all switched to you it would be a lynch

we had decided we couldn't win so intended to go out with a big FU

and some how we came within a random number of winning

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I cant believe it took a full day and a random generator to get shapes. Couldnt get more obvious. 

This caused a lot of hilarity on the goon thread.

We votes Vlad one after another 😂😂

Rudi Skacel
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

One trust list excuse the pun cannot be trusted.

The plan was to make a statement to all good players.

It was a good plan but a mixture of people not spotting the obvious and someone voting me and not being around at deadline ****ed it.

one trust list would have made it obvious to me. Only person it might not have been was bunny, but if he was on the list then that might not have been the case. 

Rudi Skacel

I was almost begging without trying to beg for the trust list. I think bunny said something about 4 on the trust list making me think i had investigated a mason. 

Easy to say the masons were poor.

We weren’t. We had a good plan. We made a statement saying we are good confirmed that we were good with trust lists. Back us and we win early.

The remaining good guys just walked into a wall 😂

jambosean75

thanks for the game yvonne, you must have been driven daft with the amount of message alerts you were getting from the goon thread

Rudi Skacel
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

This caused a lot of hilarity on the goon thread.

We votes Vlad one after another 😂😂

I will admit im surpised you went for me and not the turncoat, but im guessing thats why you went for bunny on night 2 since you knew he had been investigated thanks to all masons revealing everything

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

We weren’t. We had a good plan. We made a statement saying we are good confirmed that we were good with trust lists. Back us and we win early.

Sorry yous were shite :rofl:

No offence to stuart, but if groot was the last mason (and I actually thought he would have influenced this from the thread) then I think he  would have massively pushed for the lynch on me, maybe even to the point of bluffing and pretending I had actually been the investigated goon and not sean and that sean was a random punt

Edited by Shapes

Where was the leadership from the masons on the last day?

It should never have got to the stage of us being a random number from winning.

Thanks for the game Yvonne! It's me up next but it won't be for a wee while. Going to fit it in with my annual leave w/c 3rd Aug

4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I will admit im surpised you went for me and not the turncoat, but im guessing thats why you went for bunny on night 2 since you knew he had been investigated thanks to all masons revealing everything

Again, we thought at that point the game was lost. We went for the investigated townie in the hope he was the turncoat.

Edit: misread your post. We had to take you out as your obvious next investigation would’ve been shapes

Edited by iantjambo

The fact all 3 masons seemed so sus of Marvin on day 2 and all voted him.... combined wih the fact I didn't think the goons would be so blatantly FU with the Vlad votes similtaneously (:lol:)  absolutley levelled me with the Marvin/Shapes thing. :facepalm:

Shocker really.

1 minute ago, Simo said:

The fact all 3 masons seemed so sus of Marvin on day 2 and all voted him.... combined wih the fact I didn't think the goons would be so blatantly FU with the Vlad votes similtaneously (:lol:)  absolutley levelled me with the Marvin/Shapes thing. :facepalm:

Shocker really.

Masons almost sunk you lot mate.

I said on the goon thread that it if the town lost it would be easy to point fingers at yourself and Marvin, when in fact it was the masons that almost screwed the town.

Rudi Skacel
8 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

where did you make those statements?

i wasnt joking when I said I had no idea who to vote for. 

it was a quietish game with not alot happening, groot saying that giving trust lists might give away the cop, while knowing that 2 masons were beside each other on the player list aswell 🤣

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, Simo said:

Shocker really.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Masons almost sunk you lot mate.

I said on the goon thread that it if the town lost it would be easy to point fingers at yourself and Marvin, when in fact it was the masons that almost screwed the town.

wasn't the pile on marvin in an attempt to save Vlad?

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

wasn't the pile on marvin in an attempt to save Vlad?

No, Marvin was already gone, we lynched Vlad for a laugh.

Game finished in 6 pages...was somebody missing? :lol: 

Any summary? Kinda not been paying that close attention to who was what and whacked when.

17 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

why did you stay a secret when you knew 5 out of 10 players were good? And were going to get an investigation at least?

because that would have outed you and didn’t want to do it too early

vlad was severely reprimanded for his shite on day 1

and cmon while we’re pointing fingers why the **** did you investigate Sean? That was the most obvious one 

ps If I posted screenshots of the mason pm I’d get banned, I’ve been raging all bloody day

Pps goons before you get all smug all you had to do was find the turncoat and you won so why were you out killing me? Rudi I can understand but at the end of the day that’s what lost you the game

Just now, Boof said:

Game finished in 6 pages...was somebody missing? :lol: 

Any summary? Kinda not been paying that close attention to who was what and whacked when.

Milky rogue assassin day 1 and killed the doc

3 masons meaning half the players were trusted. 10 players - 5 trusted, 3 goons.

Goons decide to go rogue knowing there is no chance they'll win and vote a mason one after another.

SOMEHOW goons take it to random generator on last day despite all voting for a mason together

4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

where did you make those statements?

i wasnt joking when I said I had no idea who to vote for. 

it was a quietish game with not alot happening, groot saying that giving trust lists might give away the cop, while knowing that 2 masons were beside each other on the player list aswell 🤣

I was dropping hints all bloody day, I confirmed to you earlier in the day we had 5 confirmed for goodness sake 

I came out and said not to vote Vlad, go check it out

1 minute ago, Groot said:

and cmon while we’re pointing fingers why the **** did you investigate Sean? That was the most obvious one 

ps If I posted screenshots of the mason pm I’d get banned, I’ve been raging all bloody day

Pps goons before you get all smug all you had to do was find the turncoat and you won so why were you out killing me? Rudi I can understand but at the end of the day that’s what lost you the game

@Shapes @jambosean75 I’m pretty sure this was mentioning on the goon thread 😂😂😂

jambosean75
2 minutes ago, Groot said:

we had outed ourselves so we took you out for shits n giggles

we voted one after the other against the trust lists to lynch vlad

it was over as far as we were concerned

Rudi Skacel
1 minute ago, Groot said:

I was dropping hints all bloody day, I confirmed to you earlier in the day we had 5 confirmed for goodness sake 

I came out and said not to vote Vlad, go check it out

the one person I had investigated so trusted said something about only 4 people being trusted. I took that to mean id investigated a mason. And bugger me, 3 people piled on a vote to lynch someone. You dont need me to investigate. It was obvious. 

think of it this way, had you dont your turst list, id have been able to do at least 1 investigation. Goons would have had a choice of going after a trusted player, or trying for the turncoat. If they go for the turncoat, the cop gets another investigation.  Nearly impossible to win for them. Sorry Malky but you guys had a shocker. 

6 minutes ago, Groot said:

All smug? 😂😂😂

The game was over yesterday but the incompetence of the masons took us within a random number of winning an unwinnable game.

Damn right we’re smug 🤣😂