• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Groot

• Marvin

• Shapes

• yvonnejambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart is good and I'm good (just a townie) so that leaves Shapes and Simo, obviously I wasn't investigated.

Shapes or Simo...

Shapes is doing her best to implicate me.

Simo not seen so much of but I have not been too active myself.

Vote Shapes

I knew Shapes was going to vote for me. My biggest problem in this game is knowing when and when not to sacrifice myself for the benefit of the town. I voted her for completing the lynch on Vlad but looking at past voting patterns I changed to Simo as he seemed more Goonly.

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

I knew Shapes was going to vote for me. My biggest problem in this game is knowing when and when not to sacrifice myself for the benefit of the town. I voted her for completing the lynch on Vlad but looking at past voting patterns I changed to Simo as he seemed more Goonly.

Ok I'll play since nobody else is saying anything.

My vote is on you at the moment due to the vlad thing (like you also suspected me for the same reasons), tell me why I should change to Simo and not you? 

I only changed as looking at previous voting of players apart from your vote on Vlad, Simo's earlier votes had a more influence on the killing of the Town's good people.

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

I only changed as looking at previous voting of players apart from your vote on Vlad, Simo's earlier votes had a more influence on the killing of the Town's good people.

I'm just not buying that you're good Marvin. I would have expected a stronger defence than that when one mistake hands it to the goons

I'm still here. Was out last night and back to work today :(

I'm not sure who to vote for tbh. I know I'm good so the last goon is either Shapes or Marvin.

As a confirmed good guy I'm waiting to see what Stuart thinks.  

5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'm just not buying that you're good Marvin. I would have expected a stronger defence than that when one mistake hands it to the goons

Fair enough, I'm not rolled in any way but if your good self and any others think I'm a little shady then vote me. I'm actually surprised that the cop before his demise never investigated me (I think). Like you said one mistake hands it to the Goons.

@yvonnejambo (ignore my tag, on my phone and it won't delete it).

5 minutes ago, Simo said:

I'm still here. Was out last night and back to work today :(

I'm not sure who to vote for tbh. I know I'm good so the last goon is either Shapes or Marvin.

As a confirmed good guy I'm waiting to see what Stuart thinks.  

Tbh it's going to be a bit like blind leading the blind. Stuart won't have any more knowledge than any of us, as the two investigated goons were lynched. 

I know my vote looked dodgy but I've been playing this game long enough to not be that bloody obvious as a goon. I think I'm leaning towards marvin rather than yourself as it looked like the Ian and Sean votes on vlad were a bold move to try save their goon pal. Remember Marvin had every opportunity to unvote vlad but never. If my daft error loses the game for the town then I'm sorry

Edited by Shapes

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

How? Shapes literally voted against 2 trust lists and got a mason lynched... 

12 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I've voted for Dunks who never got lynched and was a pretty random day 1 vote.

Then I voted Vlad but was first or second to vote him. Plenty of others did too. I was out that night (as I mentioned I would be early afternoon) and wasn't around to change the vote otherwise I'd have unvoted him when the masons outed Vlad as a good guy. 

Last night I sealed the lynch on Sean who was a goon. 

Not sure what's dodgy about my voting tbh? 

I'm back to work now but I'll try and look over you and Shapes votes tonight as the last goon is 100% one of you two although I'm leaning to Marvin at the moment. 

10 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Not a good time for stuar to go awol 😂

Yeah we can do with his input. I think it's agreed that Stuart is the most trustworthy player still alive.

Stuart McNeill

I've been reading and seeing what yous are saying and unfortunately imo. 

Shapes the most likely target of being a goon. 

Like you said, you're experienced enough to know NOT to pile on a Mason when there is 2 trust lists and you posted within 1 minute of one of the goons 

Vote Shapes 

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

I've been reading and seeing what yous are saying and unfortunately imo. 

Shapes the most likely target of being a goon. 

Like you said, you're experienced enough to know NOT to pile on a Mason when there is 2 trust lists and you posted within 1 minute of one of the goons 

Vote Shapes 

Fair enough, was expecting that. I said I was experienced enough not to be that obvious a goon. I made an error with my late vote and tried to explain it but if you wanna let an error win it for the goons that's fine.

What I will say is you guys were adamant Marvin is a goon and now suddenly he's a good guy? 

30 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Yeah we can do with his input. I think it's agreed that Stuart is the most trustworthy player still alive.

He is, but he's also going in blind like the rest of us. Good to see you getting your excuse in for when you inevitably switch to me though. I don't wanna protest too much because then I'll get the inevitable 'shapes is protesting she must be a goon' chat but I'm honestly not the last goon.

I don't think it's simo (although fair play if it is) and I think Marvin and his goon pals will have had a field day in the goon chat when I stupidly voted vlad

yvonnejambo

I have to go to work for next couple of hours, so if a lynch happens it will be night until I get back on 

yvonnejambo

Votes 

Marvin -2

Simo -1

Shapes -1

Everyone has voted but will keep to 9pm deadline unless a lynch happens 

What a predicament. I'm sitting tight. I don't want to unvote simo for Shapes because if she is as good as she says she is, then that will be 2 good people in a tie. :arghh:

Edit: In past experience Shapes always plays the Goon role brilliantly.

Edited by Marvin

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

What a predicament. I'm sitting tight. I don't want to unvote simo for Shapes because if she is as good as she says she is, then that will be 2 good people in a tie. :arghh:

Aw come on Marvin :rofl:

Edited by Shapes

Right I'm sticking with Marvin. I guess it's just up to stuart on whether he decides to stick with me or change to Marvin or I guess we will go to a tie and it's down to random generator or a tie break. (Unless simo does a 360 😂)

I don't really think there's much more I can say other than the points I've already made about Marvin's voting and the other goons game play tbh. 

Edited by Shapes

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Right I'm sticking with Marvin. I guess it's just up to stuart on whether he decides to stick with me or change to Marvin or I guess we will go to a tie and it's down to random generator or a tie break. (Unless simo does a 360 😂)

I don't really think there's much more I can say other than the points I've already made about Marvin's voting and the other goons game play tbh. 

I wouldn't mind hearing Simo's opinion on what's been said since he left.

1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Just home - Will have a read now

2 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Right I've had a read back from the start and I think I'm sticking with Marvin.

End of day 1 Milky and Alim had 7 votes between them - 6 of those have now been confirmed as townies or good roled players. The only one left is Marvin... I find it hard to believe not a single goon was pushing a wrong lynch here? Especially when it's so easy to go "oh sorry random day 1 🤷‍♂️" and not attract much suspicion.

Marvin is claiming to be a vanilla townie but was desperate to save himself on day 2 and got votes from all 3 masons.

Shapes vote on Vlad as already discussed was incredibly strange and maybe it's a big "I'd never be that obvious" bluff but confirmed goons Sean and Ian were both desperate to save Marvin.

Marvin has voted for me and said "Simo's earlier votes had a more influence on the killing of the Town's good people." - I questioned this earlier and never got a response but I voted Dunks who didn't get lynched, Vlad which was obviously a mistake and Sean who was a goon. No idea how this leads to Marv's conclusion.

I'm not certain but just from balance of probability and my read back through the whole game I think it's more likely to be Marvin than Shapes...

Feck it. Unvote Simo  Vote Shapes.

She's convinced I'm a goon so I'm going to put her into a tie with me. Then we'll find out who the goon really is. 

Stuart McNeill

if I managed to get back to this earlier, I was just going to lynch Marvin but it's only 10 minutes till Night, lets enjoy it

8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Feck it. Unvote Simo  Vote Shapes.

She's convinced I'm a goon so I'm going to put her into a tie with me. Then we'll find out who the goon really is. 

Well isn't this predictable :rofl:

yvonnejambo

Ok I will do a random generator number between 1-150 and if you both choose a number and post on here and closest number to that chosen survives.

Just now, Shapes said:

I knew something like that was likely to happen. Have done it myself previously. 

yvonnejambo

The town again were pretty unsure on who the remaining goon was, maybe Marvin, maybe Shapes?

Shapes was the one that ended up getting flung from the cliffs and as she tumbled down to her death she had a sly snigger for managing to fool the town for so long

Shapes goon dead

Town win