Jump to content

Burnley Fan Hire a Plane


NANOJAMBO

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pasquale for King

    80

  • vladisacoward

    17

  • jambo_74

    15

  • ri Alban

    13

Thought Police

Staggering how many people don’t know (or refuse to know) what’s wrong with that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Staggering how many people don’t know (or refuse to know) what’s wrong with that.

Do only black lives matter then..nobody else..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thought Police
2 minutes ago, cliffdanum said:

Do only black lives matter then..nobody else..

Aw here we go.

 

You truly are deranged if you think the Black Lives Matter movement is in any way suggesting no other lives matter.

 

”Give to cancer research!”

 

”Why, does aids not matter?”

 

”Well, of course it does, but right now we’re focusing on cancer.”

 

How insecure are you that you need to tell someone whites lives matter when black people have been systematically oppressed for 400 years.

 

I pity you and your children, if you’ve even been near a woman.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo Chiefo
19 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Staggering how many people don’t know (or refuse to know) what’s wrong with that.

You're well named TP.  It shows how far we've fallen as a country that a minority of people can dictate to the majority, exactly how they should think and behave. That, I find, staggering. Everyone found the murder in Minneapolis to be a horrific crime but quite why that has resulted in the sight of professional football players in this country going down on one knee, is beyond me. 3 white people were murdered in Reading on Saturday so, yes, WLM as do BLM. Therefore, All Lives Matter.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people are just stupid and don't realize how ignorant saying White lives matter, it's not the point for the people have that have been victimized and human decency all ready should make you aware that all lives matter but for some people Black lives don't matter, that's the problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thought Police
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're well named TP.  It shows how far we've fallen as a country that a minority of people can dictate to the majority, exactly how they should think and behave. That, I find, staggering. Everyone found the murder in Minneapolis to be a horrific crime but quite why that has resulted in the sight of professional football players in this country going down on one knee, is beyond me. 3 white people were murdered in Reading on Saturday so, yes, WLM as do BLM. Therefore, All Lives Matter.

Minority? I think society has picked a side and knuckle draggers who live in the dark ages will be left behind.

 

I just don’t understand why people would choose to undermine a movement for their own insecurities. Everybody knows all lives matter ffs! BLM is about reminding racists that they matter just as much as white folk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thought Police

You can think all lives matter, as I do, but why are folk so paranoid to remind everyone as if white folk haven’t had it easy for centuries?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Weakened Offender
5 minutes ago, dsk1210 said:

 

 

7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're well named TP.  It shows how far we've fallen as a country that a minority of people can dictate to the majority, exactly how they should think and behave. That, I find, staggering. Everyone found the murder in Minneapolis to be a horrific crime but quite why that has resulted in the sight of professional football players in this country going down on one knee, is beyond me. 3 white people were murdered in Reading on Saturday so, yes, WLM as do BLM. Therefore, All Lives Matter.

 

Here comes the phoney culture war chat. 😁

Edited by Weakened Offender
Link to post
Share on other sites
JamboAndrew

One for the shed mods.

 

No offense to the folk discussing this, but it isn't hearts or football related and I can see where it is going.

 

Shed for stuff like this and politics please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thought Police said:

Minority? I think society has picked a side and knuckle draggers who live in the dark ages will be left behind.

 

You would think that but with the people who are getting into their respective goverments (UK, Brazil, USA, Hungary) all over the world now it seems like decency is of the table.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Thought Police said:

You can think all lives matter, as I do, but why are folk so paranoid to remind everyone as if white folk haven’t had it easy for centuries?

Because they don’t think they have. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thought Police

Would it help if they said “Black Lives Matter just as much as white lives”? Or are folk too stupid to realise it doesn’t mean “black lives matter more than anyone else’s”?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Minority? I think society has picked a side and knuckle draggers who live in the dark ages will be left behind.

 

I just don’t understand why people would choose to undermine a movement for their own insecurities. Everybody knows all lives matter ffs! BLM is about reminding racists that they matter just as much as white folk.

Therein lies the problem, TP.  "Picking a side" suggests that there is a war on. Britain is one of the most tolerant countries in the world. Do you genuinely think lots of  people in this country don't believe that BLM?? Again, 3 white males were murdered on Saturday, so if it's a reminder to "society" that tragedies affect all creeds and colours then tonights banner will have served a purpose. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

But it is to do with football. Players in England are playing with black lives matter on their shirts. And taking the knee before kick off. Because any right minded person is disgusted that there is still discrimination in the 21st century based on your skin colour 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Geoff Kilpatrick

Looking forward to the seethe on here if taking a knee is suggested in Scottish football whenever next season starts. Leaving aside how sincere you think clubs in England are about this, and I'm a natural cynic, to get bent out of shape about it is rather tragic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

why all this blm  at a football game in the first place? 

I know this is on the back of the stabbings in Reading.  3 white folk got stabbed to death. 

 

Football is more and more being used as a political vessel  to get points across. 

That pisses me off tbh. 

 

I don't want SNP shite, Catholic shite, black shite, white shite or loyalist shite at a football game tbh. 

 

Racism and imo other hatred is a growing issue again acriss the globe, but is the recent black lives matter movement effective at all  in any way? 

 

For most normal folk, they already knew black lives matters, they know all lives matters. 

 

A small group of far right groups, organisations and individuals don't think like this, but this campaign won't change that. 

 

What is the goal of marching and protesting for black life's matters, the folk that already think like that don't need to change and the groups that are the issue, this sort of thing doesn't touch the sides with them. 

 

If anything I think this movement and the way it's taken over everything is agitating many folk in the middle ground and doing more harm to he wider anti racist and hatred movement in general.

 

I didn't like the blm slogan, but to compare it and use it to white lives matters is showing an ignorance of history beyond belief. 

 

The world is ****ed atm tbh. 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

why all this blm  at a football game in the first place? 

I know this is on the back of the stabbings in Reading.  3 white folk got stabbed to death. 

 

Football is more and more being used as a political vessel  to get points across. 

That pisses me off tbh. 

 

I don't want SNP shite, Catholic shite, black shite, white shite or loyalist shite at a football game tbh. 

 

Racism and imo other hatred is a growing issue again acriss the globe, but is the recent black lives matter movement effective at all  in any way? 

 

For most normal folk, they already knew black lives matters, they know all lives matters. 

 

A small group of far right groups, organisations and individuals don't think like this, but this campaign won't change that. 

 

What is the goal of marching and protesting for black life's matters, the folk that already think like that don't need to change and the groups that are the issue, this sort of thing doesn't touch the sides with them. 

 

If anything I think this movement and the way it's taken over everything is agitating many folk in the middle ground and doing more harm to he wider anti racist and hatred movement in general.

 

I didn't like the blm slogan, but to compare it and use it to white lives matters is showing an ignorance of history beyond belief. 

 

The world is ****ed atm tbh. 

 

 

 

 

 

Have you been living under a rock for the last two weeks ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
SpikeDudley

This whole thing should have stayed in America imo

 

We are just asking for trouble because for some reason we want to copy their heavily divided society

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ted (Theodore) Logan
4 minutes ago, SpikeDudley said:

This whole thing should have stayed in America imo

 

We are just asking for trouble because for some reason we want to copy their heavily divided society

The very fact that its causing trouble here is proof that it's not just an American issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Geoff Kilpatrick
8 minutes ago, SpikeDudley said:

This whole thing should have stayed in America imo

 

We are just asking for trouble because for some reason we want to copy their heavily divided society

AFL and NRL teams here have all taken a knee. It was their choice as players, which is fair enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SpikeDudley said:

This whole thing should have stayed in America imo

 

We are just asking for trouble because for some reason we want to copy their heavily divided society


why would it have stayed in America? Isn’t there racism in our society? Isn’t there a disproportionate number of black men subjected to unwarranted use of force when being arrested in this country? Haven’t a disproportionate number black men died in police custody in this country?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

If a fire engine turns up at your street because your neighbour's house is on fire, you don't lean out the window screaming that your house matters too. Yes your house matters, but it isn't on fire right now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboinglasgow

The fact that some people on here treat Black Lives Matter as its a competition between white and black people (the fact that now people are trying make out the stabbings in Reading are a counter point to Black Lives Matter.) Reminds me of Lee Rigby, how his death has been hijacked by the far right to spread Islamophobia despite his family constantly telling them not to. 

 

Why is football really getting behind Black Lives Matter? Because there is a lot of Black footballers who know what its like to face racisim, both direct and indirect. So they have taken it up. Their white team-mates are siding with them because they are colleagues and friends who will have learnt a lot from their black team mates about what it means to be black.

 

If getting chat about racisim is making you uncomfortable, good its supposed to as what is required to solve it is a lot more complex and deeper than just not saying certain words to certain people. I remember it summed up perfectly by Jon Stewart when he was talking about Fox news in America constantly complaining and finding it tiring people complaining about racisim, he said "you tired hearing about, imagine how exhausting it is constantly facing it."

Link to post
Share on other sites
vladisacoward
27 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Therein lies the problem, TP.  "Picking a side" suggests that there is a war on. Britain is one of the most tolerant countries in the world. Do you genuinely think lots of  people in this country don't believe that BLM?? Again, 3 white males were murdered on Saturday, so if it's a reminder to "society" that tragedies affect all creeds and colours then tonights banner will have served a purpose. 

Agreed entirely.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only reason they are doing it is because Twitbook would be full of people “calling them out” for not doing so. It’s good marketing for the EPL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
21 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Have you been living under a rock for the last two weeks ? 

 

 

Tbh, I came off fb 2 weeks ago, as well as the politics shite, the covid shite, the 5g shite, the Hearts stuff, the blm stuff just topped it off for me. 

 

I know what  rashford done regarding meals, the question is why the policy was put forward In the first place and the answer is a right wing government was voted on power.

 

I'm sick of football being a vessel for non football matters. 

I hate the political shite with the OF, and I would be hypocritical if I thought football should be used for other, select political matters, even ones I'm for. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

The only reason they are doing it is because Twitbook would be full of people “calling them out” for not doing so. It’s good marketing for the EPL. 

Oh you are as cynical as me! :)

 

It could be worse. They may recite renunciation of white privilege, as some people in America have done. It was like a religious cult!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
3 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

If a fire engine turns up at your street because your neighbour's house is on fire, you don't lean out the window screaming that your house matters too. Yes your house matters, but it isn't on fire right now. 

 

That's a shite analogy. 

Blm before a police man in America killed a criminal. 

Using your example the fire would have  been non stop for hundreds of years yet this death has sparked chaos and will change nothing. Unless it is just about this death, in  that case it's lost all prospective. 

 

3 white folk just got stabbed by a lybian man(possibly), should there be a big protest against immigrants? 

 

It just seems like folk are taking an opportunity to cause chaos and get overly involved in something that isn't new, but suddenly a massive concern when it wasn't 3 weeks ago. 

 

I'm  left politically wise and I'm hacked of with it all tbh. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Oh you are as cynical as me! :)

 

It could be worse. They may recite renunciation of white privilege, as some people in America have done. It was like a religious cult!

 

 

You jest, my bosses daughter has been doing that. 

 

Went completely bonkers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

 

That's a shite analogy. 

Blm before a police man in America killed a criminal. 

Using your example the fire would have  been non stop for hundreds of years yet this death has sparked chaos and will change nothing. Unless it is just about this death, in  that case it's lost all prospective. 

 

3 white folk just got stabbed by a lybian man(possibly), should there be a big protest against immigrants? 

 

It just seems like folk are taking an opportunity to cause chaos and get overly involved in something that isn't new, but suddenly a massive concern when it wasn't 3 weeks ago. 

 

I'm  left politically wise and I'm hacked of with it all tbh. 

 

 

The fire has been non stop for hundreds of years. Where have you been?

Link to post
Share on other sites
vladisacoward
5 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

 

The fire has been non stop for hundreds of years. Where have you been?

Nonsense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 minute ago, vladisacoward said:

Nonsense.

 

I meant racism of all kinds has been a huge problem for hundreds of years. Maybe that wasn't clear. That's not nonsense, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot

Half the people going crazy probably helped elect a leader that is inherently racist and enjoys creating divide and hatred between groups. 

 

They can't even see it either. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if y'all don't mind me taking it back on track for a minute, I've just seen the alleged culprit outed on Twitter.

Aside from being a Burnley fan, see if you can guess what Scottish team he supports.  Clue - there's a Nice pic of him in a "RSC Burnley" shirt. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Smith's right boot
4 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

 

I meant racism of all kinds has been a huge problem for hundreds of years. Maybe that wasn't clear. That's not nonsense, right?

 

That's what I said. 

 

The fire has been burning for centuries, hence your fire engine analogy is shite. 

 

A better one would be that your neighbours house is on fire but as it doesn't effect anyone else, no one really ever  gave a **** and the street even elected a racist idiot to lead the neighbourhood watch as he had a good slogan and promised to make the street again

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Smith's right boot
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scottish_chicP said:

IMG_20200605_131328_970.jpg

 

53 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Would it help if they said “Black Lives Matter just as much as white lives”? Or are folk too stupid to realise it doesn’t mean “black lives matter more than anyone else’s”?

 

What else is there to add?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...