Vote on preferred outcome

Beast Boy

Reconstruction or court?  

595 members have voted

1. 1. Is your preferred outcome league reconstruction or court?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamboAl

• Cruyff

• highlandjambo3

• Jambo Mac

Top Posters In This Topic

highlandjambo3

Just before you vote, remember the blood soaked hand with the knife through PT and our badge on the back page of the rag.........HOLD..................HOLD............now vote

NEVER let them forget how they have treated us.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, Jamstomorrow said:

But losing their case would mean Hearts were still expelled, thereby incurring the costs of demotion AND whatever Court penalties were made against them?

Absolutely. It's called weighing up risk. Yes, there is a chance we will lose but given the strength of our arguments, not fighting it would be an abrogation of responsibility.

Jamstomorrow
8 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Absolutely. It's called weighing up risk. Yes, there is a chance we will lose but given the strength of our arguments, not fighting it would be an abrogation of responsibility.

I agree Geoff.  A lot has been made in the media accusing Hearts of just trying to look after their own position.   However, if some other team had been at the bottom and expelled under the same circumstances, I would have expected their CEO or whoever is in charge to also fight for their team.  If they did not and I was a supporter of that particular team, I would be less than pleased.

Did the SPFL and the media really expect our board to meekly accept our current situation without protest?   

Maybe they did!  Got that wrong didn't they?

highlandjambo3
7 minutes ago, Jambo Mac said:

Can anyone tell me how to vote on this topic? Is there a box to tick or something simple that I’m not seeing

Go to the top of page one

It’s a head and heart question in all honesty 

Recruitment and court in that order 

voted for recruitment but If this was emotionally driven, court, all day long 

37 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Go to the top of page one

Apologies if appearing dim but do you mean reply to the topic in the normal way which I have done but don’t appear in the list of those who have voted.