SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

8 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Here you go to show I’m not talking Cr@p

IMG_4099.jpg

No live text based communications allowed.

But nothing about using emojiis. Maybe whoever is listening to the live audio can drop hints as to how things are progressing :D

:wow::sweeet::seething::robboyas::clumshot::lenny::orly?::terrific::gok::locke::gocompare::smugger::naughty:

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

heatonjambo
1 minute ago, kila said:

But nothing about using emojiis. Maybe whoever is listening to the live audio can drop hints as to how things are progressing :D

:wow::sweeet::seething::robboyas::clumshot::lenny::orly?::terrific::gok::locke::gocompare::smugger::naughty:

Guys,

in all seriousness i am happy to provide hints if this is actually permitted. IE “we have hit the bar” or great save or 1 nill hearts.

can those with legal insight such as jambo66 etc outline what is feasible and what to look out for.

cheers

24 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Guys,

the email i got is  extremely strict regarding what i can an cannot do.

like pass the dial in number,  I cant tweet proceedings Etc.

im happy to provide some updates on here if possible,.

can the legal bods like Jambo66 provide a key list of things to listen out for?

cheers

Can you let me know how you applied - email link ?

Also be aware : it may be that Tweeting is allowed if the legal eagles specifically ask for the judge to OK it.

This was the case in later hearings involving Rangers tax case hearings. 

1 minute ago, heatonjambo said:

Guys,

in all seriousness i am happy to provide hints if this is actually permitted. IE “we have hit the bar” or great save or 1 nill hearts.

can those with legal insight such as jambo66 etc outline what is feasible and what to look out for.

cheers

i wouldn't take the chance. remember a blogger got done for contempt of court for what he posted during alex salmonds trial

Guys,

cheers

No legal knowledge in the slightest but think you are better being cautious, the last thing you want is to get in bother for saying penalty 🤣🤣🤣

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Guys,

cheers

The match day thread is good for that, as it's an official match day thread no law maker will be able to break the code... Honestly. 🙄

1 minute ago, steve123 said:

No legal knowledge in the slightest but think you are better being cautious, the last thing you want is to get in bother for saying penalty 🤣🤣🤣

careful you don't get a yellow.....!

3 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Can you let me know how you applied - email link ?

Also be aware : it may be that Tweeting is allowed if the legal eagles specifically ask for the judge to OK it.

This was the case in later hearings involving Rangers tax case hearings. 

[email protected]

Rogue Daddy
29 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

There's another point that I must not be understanding properly as it seems like a huge issue to me but isn't really being mentioned: the refunds having to be paid to BT Sport/Sky/BBC. 

The SPFL claimed this wasn't an issue because it simply wasn't true, then days later they were paying £2.5m to BT Sport. They blatantly lied about it, unless I've completely misunderstood the situation. 

Yes, you’re correct. I think the SPFL even used the excuse of needing to start new season on time to ensure their new SKY deal monies. Ironic that they never said anything about having to return monies because they cut the league short!
Totally corrupt. 

That’s the one

Have you applied as a  journalist or as a member of the public ? 

heatonjambo
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Have you applied as a  journalist or as a member of the public ? 

Member of the public

it was surprisingly easy

pm me and i will provide you the email chain if you wish

Edited by heatonjambo

alwaysthereinspirit
11 minutes ago, kila said:

:wow::sweeet::seething::robboyas::munny::clumshot::lenny::orly?::terrific::gok::locke::gocompare::smugger::naughty:

This early in proceedings:waiting:and this to end the day should suffice.:munny:

29 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Here you go to show I’m not talking Cr@p

IMG_4099.jpg

Surely that should say By Natural Order hearing ? 

Must have all been too much for Petrie and SFA now he's on a leave of absence due to ill health.

6 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Member of the public

it was surprisingly easy

You have PM. 

AllyjamboDerbyshire
11 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Is the court case a one day affair with a result tomorrow...........?

The court case isn't tomorrow, tomorrow is just a hearing to decide whether it goes to court and set out the course it should take if it is going to court. The SPFL will be trying to convince Lord Clark to send it to the SFA to set up an independent inquiry while we want it heard in the Court of Sessions. 

So no result tomorrow - unless the SPFL throw in the towel.

24 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Guys,

cheers

I would advise not.

Jambof3tornado
47 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

then its best you have dual monitors and keep this thread up to date or a dead leg with be forthcoming:-)😀

Dead leg AND a chinese burn!!

hibsarepants
10 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

The court case isn't tomorrow, tomorrow is just a hearing to decide whether it goes to court and set out the course it should take if it is going to court. The SPFL will be trying to convince Lord Clark to send it to the SFA to set up an independent inquiry while we want it heard in the Court of Sessions. 

So no result tomorrow - unless the SPFL throw in the towel.

If we win round 1 and Lord Clark accepts that the CoS is the correct place for this case , its not the end but most likely the beginning of the end. The SPFL will not want this case going to a full court hearing.  

Yep, Petrie is temporarily standing down on health grounds.

If VP Mike Mulraney steps up in the interim, this is not an upgrade.

alicante jambo
56 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Cheers detty.

Not that I am trying to appear harsh.  It looks like the SFA are trying to remove any prejudice if a SFA tribunal were to be awarded by the CoS.

If it's just a coincidence then I hope he makes a recovery, or whatever.  Might be a quarantine, vague as always, but it's clearly a personal medical matter.

Judge, or clerk will provide an update at the start of proceedings in relation to what is allowed.

I'd recommend twitter following whoever the BBC puts in court as they will be experienced of such matters and give an indication of what can be published and when in more simple terms.

29 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Member of the public

it was surprisingly easy

Give me a pm please mate? I’ve a free unlimited call plan so will dial in as I’ll be working from the office tomorrow from 11.30. 

Dagger Is Back
44 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Guys,

cheers

Personally I wouldn't bother if I was you unless you are 100% certain of your legal standing. If folks want the info they can do as you've done

Edited by Dagger Is Back

That's my access granted for dialling in.

They must be getting a flood of fans. Banderson reckons there'll be an online link available for audio anyway so the old fashioned dialling in not needed?

heatonjambo
3 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Personally I wouldn't bother if I was you unless you are 100% certain of your legal standing. If folks want the info they can do as you've done

Probably wise

but if we win early i will let everyone know

😜

Think I'll behave like a grown up for a change and just wait for official updates that im sure will be forthcoming pretty quick tomorrow.

A novel idea, i know. 

heatonjambo
Just now, Gmcjambo said:

I too have access - they turned around the request in about 20 mins just now.    

Hands across the sea brother

good news

complete control
54 minutes ago, Jambos56 said:

Petrie stepping down temporarily  on health grounds

liewell has gave the alloa owner the job ffs

Just now, Bull's-eye said:

Think I'll behave like a grown up for a change and just wait for official updates that im sure will be forthcoming pretty quick tomorrow.

A novel idea, i know. 

Ah so grown ups aren't allowed to be intrigued and take an interest in legal proceedings by listening live.

Probably wise

but if we win early i will let everyone know

😜

Remember that if we are ahead in the argumentation and then something catastrophic happens, like all the lights go out in the courtroom, that means that the case has been called early and we win. I think that's how it's supposed to work anyway.

manaliveits105
16 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

OK who put the horses head in his bed ?

44 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Guys,

cheers

First thing to say is that unless the judge permits it specifically, don't post anything while the hearing is going on.

Secondly, as far as I am aware, this hearing is By Order which means it is the court that has asked for a hearing. The assumption is that it is to determine whether or not the CoS or SFA has jurisdiction. If so, that is what you are looking out for.

4 minutes ago, kila said:

That's my access granted for dialling in.

They must be getting a flood of fans. Banderson reckons there'll be an online link available for audio anyway so the old fashioned dialling in not needed?

Mmm,

I'll look again.  I'm not sure it isn't just a link to the email address to  request access to the audio telephone number and access code.

heatonjambo
Guys,

i have received a good few PM’s, which isn’t a problem, but to help everyone here is the email chain i sent.(minus my address!!)

unbelievably easy.

i can’t share my dial in code as i think this is unique for every individual. So good luck all

Louise

Please see the request for public access to the cited case tomorrow from Steve Brooks – who I have copied in.

Many thanks

Valerie 

Valerie MacGregor
Head of Judicial Communications
0131 240 6679 / 07818875826

www.scotland-judiciary.org.uk  
@judgesscotland

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30 June 2020 12:03
To: Online Hearing Access <[email protected]>
Subject: Public Access to the hearing P499/20 Pet: Heart of Midlothian FC &c for section 994 & 996 of the Companies Act 

Dear Sir,

Please can you confirm if there will be public access to the above hearing.

If so will I be permitted access and how can this be achieved ?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards 

Steve Brooks

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Remember that if we are ahead in the argumentation and then something catastrophic happens, like all the lights go out in the courtroom, that means that the case has been called early and we win. I think that's how it's supposed to work anyway.

😂😂😂

heatonjambo
1 minute ago, Jambo66 said:

First thing to say is that unless the judge permits it specifically, don't post anything while the hearing is going on.

Secondly, as far as I am aware, this hearing is By Order which means it is the court that has asked for a hearing. The assumption is that it is to determine whether or not the CoS or SFA has jurisdiction. If so, that is what you are looking out for.

Thanks again Jambo66

Guest ToqueJambo
18 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Interesting timing. SPFL seem to be pinning everything on having the SFA arbitrate (ie uphold the original decision for them) and are taking steps to make that look as impartial as possible.

manaliveits105

Would we want the weirdos from Leith using these details please pm them to interested parties once vetted!

and delete from here

Edited by manaliveits105

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Interesting timing. SPFL seem to be pinning everything on having the SFA arbitrate (ie uphold the original decision for them) and are taking steps to make that look as impartial as possible.

Or the man could simply be unwell ?

I just straight out asked for dialling in access for the hearing between Hearts/Partick and the SPFL.

Not sure every dialling in code is unique for each person though. Think it is also a meeting code so probably just the one.

7 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Hands across the sea brother

good news

Indeed and thanks for the PM too.    Let's hope we can understand what the hell is going on 😂

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )